Jonathan C. Holiday / TransEthics / Toren Valimir / Toren Wilder / Victoria "Vikki" Valimir/Darling - Phil's Former Roommate, Alcoholic Mooch, #AnalRips

Coldgrip

Not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the bullshit to truth ratio on those illness tweets is.

I don't know anyone who is out of action for more than a few days when they get sick, even with a full-blown flu. After 2-3 days, they're back to 95% efficiency and some of them are older than Slingblade here.

Either he lies or he should be really worried. I'm guessing it's both, to be honest.
For sure, but Jon drinks like a drunken bum. Add to it the sub-bottom of the shelf vodka and I wouldn't be too surprised if a simple cold could lay him up for a near week.

As you said though he lies, so who knows?

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His HRT places him at risk of zinc deficiency, which impairs his immune system, and then being an alcoholic sets him for additional nutrient deficiencies on top of that (which obviously isn't helping his immune system either). But his real problem is his narcissism, which will have him deny anything is possibly wrong with his drinking or his hormones even when he is on his death bed. His constant physical sickness is just a manifestation of his incurable mental sickness when it comes right down to it. Just like how his outer ugliness is a manifestation of his inner ugliness. Enjoy your eternal flu, you repulsive hellbound toad-ogre.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two words: Man flu.
Yeah, this. I agree with the people saying his health is shot, but I also think he plays things up for sympathy. Those little aches and sniffles that most people power through, he characterises as full illnesses. And why not? It’s not like being sick removes him from work or renders him unable to fulfil responsibilities.

Plus, you know how old people like to complain.

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1154497
It is always "someone bring me". Jon must have been a spoiled rotten little boy.

And he has to shit on people who say anything but "I'll give you all my money my liege BTW you're so cute":
View attachment 1154507

View attachment 1154502
Yes when I'm deathly ill, the number one thing I want to do is binge on greasy takeaway pizza. This illness is either fictional or massively exaggerated - as anyone who's ever been sick with a flu like virus knows, one of the first things to go is your appetite, and it returning is one of the first signs of recovering

Fuck off you fat grifting toad

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Jon realises how much of a red flag this is. I mean, I know he’s getting on a bit and his mind isn’t as sharp as it used to be, but you’d think a lifelong grifter like him would know how it sounds when you say “don’t listen to all those people saying you should avoid me, I say you should do the opposite of what everyone else advises.”

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Jon realises how much of a red flag this is. I mean, I know he’s getting on a bit and his mind isn’t as sharp as it used to be, but you’d think a lifelong grifter like him would know how it sounds when you say “don’t listen to all those people saying you should avoid me, I say you should do the opposite of what everyone else advises.”
It's like every lolcow has the same repertory of responses. "IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS!"

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even two months into 2020 and I already lost count of his "hiatuses":
6.png

The reason of his depression is presumably that he's been denied existence again:
7.png
Just the same old male fragility we've come to expect from Jon. Nothing to see here.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even two months into 2020 and I already lost count of his "hiatuses":
View attachment 1157769

The reason of his depression is presumably that he's been denied existence again:
View attachment 1157777
Just the same old male fragility we've come to expect from Jon. Nothing to see here.
Does anyone care about his hiatuses? Ignoring for the moment that he can’t stick to them for even an hour, is there really anyone filled with horror at the notion that they’re going to be deprived of “oh gosh! 😳 I’m gay! 😍” for a day?

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7.png
Manlet.

Theology doctorate:
8.png

7.png
Logic failure. What terves mean is merely that transwomen are not female. Still, troons are very good at negating the other two adjectives themselves.

Slingblade resumes e-begging the old-fashioned way:
7.png

-0.png

Cow crossover with Chaser Chu:
-.png

Another crossover:
8.png

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. 5 things I'd put in a pentagram to summon Slingblade:

1) Money
2) Pizza
3) Vodka
4) Estradiol
5) A retarded faggot who doesn't (yet) think he's a woman

Substitute the arcane inscription of the magic words "#AnalRips" for any of the above.

Now, 5 things I'd put into a pentagram to keep Slingblade away:

1) MAGA hat
2) Crucifix
3) "Help wanted" section of a newspaper
4) Writings of a famous TERF
5) Picture of the wife and/or kid that this asshole abandoned

Substitute the arcane inscription of the magic words "Kiwi Farms" for any of the above. Now, you too can become a wizard! Be sure to stop by the Sorting Hat on the way out so it can tell you what kind of faggot you are.