Careercow Jonathan "Full" McIntosh / RadicalBytes - "Pop Culture Detective", Cucked hard by Anita Sarkeesian, King Snowflake

Jaimas

Bold Words For Someone In "Ara Ara" Range
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
every time I think "cuck" is played-out as an insult, Mister McFeminism reappears to be a total cuckold about some non-issue. this time around: prison rape jokes and "hot for teacher" scenarios:
View attachment 664456
Big words from the same ideology that insisted prison rape be removed from rape statistics.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh good, he already has a thread. His thread is a nice manageable 42 pages too. I found this guy in my suggestions just a few hours ago & I was impressed by his "Sexual Assault of Men Played for Laughs" video, even if I did find some of the logic in it flawed. Then I moved onto his "Abuction for love" & "Hollywood stalker" videos and started noticing a trend in his videos, that he believes that by featuring a thing in a movie means you're endorsing it, unless it's designed as a strict criticism of that thing. The ending to the abduction video made me groan when he brought up Beauty and the Beast & how it unrealistically portrays an abusive relationship, Stockholm syndrome, ect. Never mind that the Beast was a socially isolated monster with the maturity of a twelve year old. Don't tell me that shit doesn't matter, because if the 'subtext' has to be taken into account than so does the text.

It's at this point that I was on the fence with his videos, & I stood up on the fence post & took a swan dive straight into this thread when I got to his Big Bang Theory videos. You have to be a monumental fuck-up to get anybody to defend the Big Bang Theory, so into the void I go motherfuckers. His momma should'a told him that sexism and misogyny aren't the same thing, because he misuses the word constantly. The nerds in Big Bang Theory aren't socially inept around women because they hate them, they're socially inept around women because they're social pariahs in general & always have been, something which is driven into the dirt constantly. One would naturally conclude that their constant failures with women & their wanton perversion of & biases toward them goes hand 'n hand with the fact they're enormous losers, but he concludes that it's a dog whistle method of promoting the poor treatment of women by depicting the adult men who play with action figures as sexually starved lepers, because everybody I know just admires Howard Wolowitz so much that they'd want to emulate his quasi-Quagmire-esque escapades in real life much the same way Jonathan McIntosh insists.

Now that I've given my two cents, I'm looking forward to deep diving into this thread at page one.

What's even worse is that he pretends to like video games and that he genuinely wants to see the medium improve.
The only games he's capable of liking are those movie-licensed Lego games because that shit is at his political speed.

Last edited:

DickRidersWelcome

kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that this man actually exists in the world. There's something so sad about the human race that men like him are allowed to be free among us all.
I mean, the man's biggest claim to fame is being a man associated with Anita. His entire relevance to society was dictated by his relation to a woman who gets angry about things on Youtube. No matter what he does in life, he'll never escape the shadow of being Anita's boyfriend.

Cardenio

Proud Alvian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allowing a wide spectrum of opinions to exist means you get giant fucking douches every now and again. Nothing sad about it; he's the one who's sad.
What gets me is looking at the comments and you'll see SJWs go "Oh wow I never looked at it that way. Great video!" And I just wonder why lovers of entertainment seek the need to take their own joy out of it.

There's the flipside of this and it's the /pol/tards who obsess over the political messaging the movies and shows have. They ramble on about how the Jewish feminists put in subversive messaging into the content. They love to pull that JJ Abrams quote about how white the Star Wars cast is and how that's clear evidence of Star Wars getting Jew brainwashing... even though JJ's conclusion merely led to Star Wars having a Black supporting character and one lighter skinned hispanic.

And for the record I'm a grumpy boomer who will whine about Star Wars all day, but when I watch a movie I'm watching it to enjoy a film. These fuckers do it because they're looking for content for their tapestry of propaganda to further their inane political message.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is looking at the comments and you'll see SJWs go "Oh wow I never looked at it that way. Great video!" And I just wonder why lovers of entertainment seek the need to take their own joy out of it.

There's the flipside of this and it's the /pol/tards who obsess over the political messaging the movies and shows have. They ramble on about how the Jewish feminists put in subversive messaging into the content. They love to pull that JJ Abrams quote about how white the Star Wars cast is and how that's clear evidence of Star Wars getting Jew brainwashing... even though JJ's conclusion merely led to Star Wars having a Black supporting character and one lighter skinned hispanic.

And for the record I'm a grumpy boomer who will whine about Star Wars all day, but when I watch a movie I'm watching it to enjoy a film. These fuckers do it because they're looking for content for their tapestry of propaganda to further their inane political message.
Ideology is a more potent form of madness then any other.

• Feels
Reactions: Cardenio

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
every time I think "cuck" is played-out as an insult, Mister McFeminism reappears to be a total cuckold about some non-issue. this time around: prison rape jokes and "hot for teacher" scenarios:
View attachment 664456
McIntosh gets much easier to understand once you realize that all the shit he bitches and complains about are his own actual fetishes. All men most clearly share his fantasies of being raped in prison by burly Nigerian fitness actors in MAGA hats. We should be ashamed as a species!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"I used to watch movies for fun, but then I watched you, and now I realize I should be flagellating myself, cutting off my balls, and being a huge hate-filled cuck instead! Thanks Jon!"

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

Yeah I guess, although in my opinion it's inarguable entertainment can be agenda driven. A lot of movies and shows are designed to be propaganda for a certain worldview or idea. So you can watch it and enjoy it in the same way you can watch and enjoy wartime propaganda, but just be aware of what is going on. It's not just some big conspiracy theory on the part of the viewer.

Mcinjosh is not incorrect when he talks about the importance and value of media in shaping political and cultural discourse. He is just wrong about the causes, effects, motivations, and history of everything he talks about. He is creating propaganda, except his is way more direct and he is way more transparent about what his goals are. In that sense you cannot say he is subversive, he is just making insane points that make no sense.

McInjosh's problem is he can't tell the difference between a muscled observation and an analysis that can be worked with. For example he says the normalization of male rape is bad because he puts man in the position of the submissive, which is the woman's role. He completely sidesteps the issue of consent to make a way stupider point about men not wanting to "receive" sex, which makes absolutely no sense because in heterosexual sex women can be in the dominant position. But then you realize, what is he really trying to attack here? The idea that women are submissive during sex? Is that the "problem?" He can't keep anything straight in his own mind so he just barfs it out there and hope people believe it to be poignant.

This is the same problem that effected Tropes Vs. Women. In their opinion, it is bad when women are not only damsels in distress, but also tough protagonists, and also healers, and also virgins and also whores, and also non-sexualized beings. It's weaponized noticing with a scowling face. Every so often they wander far enough to realize that what they REALLY wanna do is completely re-engineer human psychology, behavior, and societies. That's the only conclusion anyone watching their content can make. But because they are dopes it's just "having a conversation."

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Every so often they wander far enough to realize that what they REALLY wanna do is completely re-engineer human psychology, behavior, and societies.
I think the infuriating thing about these cucks is not just that this is their end goal, but they mask it in this cloying, saccharine nice guy exterior. If they had the balls to be outright misanthropes who just admitted they hate humanity, I'd have more respect. Stake out that position, own it. Quit pretending to be some fucking nice guy.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I think the infuriating thing about these cucks is not just that this is their end goal, but they mask it in this cloying, saccharine nice guy exterior. If they had the balls to be outright misanthropes who just admitted they hate humanity, I'd have more respect. Stake out that position, own it. Quit pretending to be some fucking nice guy.
I can't stand Skinner's direct stated goal of brainwashing everyone into being "optimal" human beings, but at least he was honest about it. And wanted to use electric shocks instead of moral browbeating.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
So, with E3 approaching, I can't wait to see this fucker sperg out once again over "muh toxic masculinity". I hope it becomes a tradition.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, with E3 approaching, I can't wait to see this fucker sperg out once again over "muh toxic masculinity". I hope it becomes a tradition.
When Doom Eternal gets shown, I'll have a nice Guiness and popcorn, ready to watch the twitter feed. Doesn't this pathetic beta ever fade away?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino