Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte 1/13/20 - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
LMAO that is amazing.
Not that I want to give the fat fuck any clues, but his best strategy now would be to ask for a mental health diversion. Courts have the capacity to divert matters in a way that allows for a softer landing, But a mental health assessment will likely be ordered as part of a pre sentence report anyway, The courts love to cover their arse.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
1653458530790.png

Two blokes manspreading...which one has "anorexia"?

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
I see yaniv's trying to control who is in the gallery again. No surprise to learn it's Chris Elston who he tried to get banned in previous court cases.
1653461834645.png

Chris must weigh approx 1/3 of yaniv's mass yet jonny reckons he'd be the one pummelled to death.

1653462542185.png

1653462847863.png

So he manages to "briskly" waddle a fair distance from his mother, in heels on snow/ice, with no problem and only "slips" when he gets to Bexte. ok. He manages to "slip" his fists a fair few times during the assault.

1653461947099.png

I've learned something new today...it appears when you get punched in the back of your head you weren't really punched in the back of your head you're just fibbing because you have no eyes there.

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I see yaniv's trying to control who is in the gallery again. No surprise to learn it's Chris Elston who he tried to get banned in previous court cases.
View attachment 3317695
Chris must weigh approx 1/3 of yaniv's mass yet jonny reckons he'd be the one pummelled to death.

View attachment 3317714
View attachment 3317720
So he manages to "briskly" waddle a fair distance from his mother, in heels on snow/ice, with no problem and only "slips" when he gets to Bexte. ok. He manages to "slip" his fists a fair few times during the assault.

View attachment 3317698
I've learned something new today...it appears when you get punched in the back of your head you weren't really punched in the back of your head you're just fibbing because you have no eyes there.
Meow Mix covering todays court appearance and Yaniv is just hanging himself with his lies and dumb answers, to where the judge is getting mad at him.

Cynically Insane

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
kiwifarms.net
In general. Yaniv is taking the Cell Block Tango defense.

I didn't do it, but if I dun it, how could you tell me that I was wrong.

You see, Yaniv claims that he slipped and fell into Bexte grabbing onto him for support because he was about to go into a diabetic coma and the RCMP, sheriffs and ambulance were refusing to help him. But if he did physically attack him it was because Bexte is a transphobe who has been harassing him for years and he feared for his safety. A sheriff even told him to take matters into his own hands.

When the crown asks Yaniv if he agrees that he is substantially bigger than Bexte, Yaniv says by about 40 pounds and 2 inches. Ya...right.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Per MM, Yaniv has been found guilty. Sentencing to come.

Edited to avoid double posting: the sentence is a conditional discharge after 14 months.

The real question now is if he can avoid being a sex pest or committing another battery for 14 months. He got off really light but he's so erratic he could force them to jail him just by being that dumb.