Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Today at court: (funny video)

Seems the judge didn't humour Jonny's demand for a publication ban:

Update: HOLY SHIT!!! Yaniv just assaulted a reporter at Court!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHIT!!! Yaniv just assaulted a reporter at Court!!!!!!!

Fantastic that he got it on camera. All those cops running interference for Yaniv and not a single one in site sight when this happens.

Last edited:

Suburban Bastard

brrraaaaaiiiiinnns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/qn9HS

It finally happened.
Uploaded here for preservation:

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHIT!!! Yaniv just assaulted a reporter at Court!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, he's fecking dangerous....yaniv runs towards him, and continues to follow and verbally abuse him. I hope charges are pressed.

If that video doesn't prove to the authorities that something needs to be done I don't know what will.

Last edited: