Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv has been appearing a lot in my algorithms, unlike Brianna Wu (who's Wu?). He must have been doing real lol worthy things.

And with this surefire media viral clip, he has grown his wings.

• Feels
Reactions: heathercho

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
You know, as much as I want to be pissed I'm looking on the brighter side of things here. The fact that Yaniv hasn't been arrested for yet another assault tells me just how deeply lacking in testosterone modern Canada is. Meaning it shouldn't be too hard to conquer. Murica should mobilize and deCanuckify the north. Seize the means of poutine! All your maple syrup are belong to us! The Bison fears not the Beaver!

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're thinking of journalists. Reporters, to their benefit/detriment, get out on the field and risk things like this. Journalists are oven-dodging faggots writing articles about how tard cum/shampoo bottles/bandaids are racist.

North Korea doesn't have to put up with this alphabet people bullshit, jus' sayin'

EDIT: also no, Yanny would NOT rape anyone in prison. If he went to a female prison he would be up against women with ACTUAL priors. Most of them probably with more testosterone in one arm than he ever had in his life. There's an unspoken truth about how female prisons are worse than male prisons. He would get his shit kicked in for even making eye contact.

If he went to a men's prison, well.
You do realize that every female criminal isn't built like this, right?

serveimage (30).jpeg

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
-off topic but-
Who the fuck is that in his profile pic? Why does he have some random weird rendering of a person as his pic?
When you identify as a pretty teenage girl, your selfies are transphobic if they don't show the world what a pretty teenage girl you are. He started using the color version first and though it's heavily filtered, he really went crazy on the B&W version he's using at the moment.
fixerupper.png basic.png
These are a little closer to reality in terms of his Ivanka wig phase:
tol.png smirk.png

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
-off topic but-
Who the fuck is that in his profile pic? Why does he have some random weird rendering of a person as his pic?
He hid his cheeks with his new wig, dropped way too much on makeup, then topped it off with some instagram beautifying app. With a fat person angle.

Guarantee you, this was probably the best selfie out of dozens he no doubt took.

Horrifyingly, he now possesses a scintilla of femininity in that picture alone.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
When you identify as a pretty teenage girl, your selfies are transphobic if they don't show the world what a pretty teenage girl you are. He started using the color version first and though it's heavily filtered, he really went crazy on the B&W version he's using at the moment.
View attachment 1098296 View attachment 1098297
View attachment 1098299 View attachment 1098300
He hid his cheeks with his new wig, dropped way too much on makeup, then topped it off with some instagram beautifying app. With a fat person angle.

Guarantee you, this was probably the best selfie out of dozens he no doubt took.

Oh my god I knew the Chinese had some crazy ass filter game but god damn. That makes him look close to a human female, but it’s so filtered and “off” (uncanny valley?) that I thought it was like.. a really realistic looking Sim.
lmao who is he trying to fool? It doesn’t look anything like a human, neither does he but still, there’s no way anyone will look at that and say “that’s a real woman right there”. Maybe that’s an upgrade tho, bc no one will look at him and say that?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Imagine... a dating site, someone sees that pic, interested and they make plans to meet up.
1579028207947.png

and this turns up.
1579028293537.png

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098296 View attachment 1098297
View attachment 1098299 View attachment 1098300
He probably used a professional to photoshop his photograph. I don't understand what the point is with troons. We all know what they look like.