Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
When you identify as a pretty teenage girl, your selfies are transphobic if they don't show the world what a pretty teenage girl you are. He started using the color version first and though it's heavily filtered, he really went crazy on the B&W version he's using at the moment.
View attachment 1098296 View attachment 1098297
These are a little closer to reality in terms of his Ivanka wig phase:
View attachment 1098299 View attachment 1098300
Jennifer Coolidge to play in the biopic y/n?

• Agree
Reactions: TrippinKahlua

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
Gone are the days of Karla Homolka being hounded by the press for the rape and murder of her sister along with other teenage girls. Even that was a Yaniv-esque style shit show. She's a free woman living under an assumed identity in the French Canadian wilderness somewhere, all paid for by Canada. Canada has never been uncucked.
Put Karla and Yaniv in the same room together. What will happen?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

sperginity

i wear slippers for my own privacy of my feet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the cops are being tards because they aren't thinking ahead. Yaniv escalates when he gets away with anything, so his next bout of violence may be much more serious. Someone might be hospitalized (or worse...). How is that shit gonna look? Everyone who declined to charge him for the first two incidents are going to be in hot water when yaniv seriously injures someone. I am personally going to bet that he hits someone with his car, like CWC did so many sagas ago

FuckedUp

Dinner Blaster
kiwifarms.net
I've seen people in this thread ask how much more is canada going to take, the answer is all of it. Look at the UK, that is canada's goal; to be as neutered and impotent as it's parent country.
I doubt it's going to get there. I don't know about the rest of you, but no social change that fucks with the silent majority like this ever becomes permanent. There's 100% going to be backlash before the end of the decade.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Today Keean is on the hunt for ecoterrorist anarchist scumbag bomb-makers. He must have wanted a safer job job than covering that psycho-tranny Jonathan Yaniv!!!!

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I love the huffing and puffing after running 12 feet. Most exercise Yaniv has seen in months I'm sure.

MEOOOWWWWW Yaniv.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I've seen people in this thread ask how much more is canada going to take, the answer is all of it. Look at the UK, that is canada's goal; to be as neutered and impotent as it's parent country.
Yeah, the UK has its problems just like everywhere else but I can assure you that nonces like jonathan yaniv would not be given an easy life where I live which is mainly a friendly, quiet, law-abiding decent neighbourhood on the whole. He'd probably have an ASBO (anti-social behaviour order) for starters, regardless of mental illness/"disabled", "trans" feckiffery and such like.

"These orders are aimed at those whose behaviour persists in being disruptive and/or threatening to the rest of the community as a whole.

They can actually be issued to anybody, regardless of age (as long as you are 10 and above), regardless of where you live, and no matter whether or not you’re living in private or rented accommodation.

In fact, you do not even have to be living within the community itself. You may reside in another area entirely or have no fixed address, but if you are causing a problem to residents in another locality, you could still have an ASBO served upon you."http://www.problemneighbours.co.uk/applying-for-an-asbo.html

Plus I'd like to think that the police would take assault claims a lot more seriously than what I've seen re yaniv, I've certainly witnessed people being carted off to a cell for far less.

Miriam was toting a UK cottage holiday tweet recently (jesus wept) ...if they behave and treat people so viciously in the UK as they do in Canada I doubt they'd be tolerated as much.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Gone are the days of Karla Homolka being hounded by the press for the rape and murder of her sister along with other teenage girls. Even that was a Yaniv-esque style shit show. She's a free woman living under an assumed identity in the French Canadian wilderness somewhere, all paid for by Canada. Canada has never been uncucked.
That was at least part of a plea bargain to guarantee getting Paul Bernardo, not just a gimme because girlpenis.

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that march of the penguins documentary for some reason.
Fuck Yaniv, but also more footage of waddling please. :)
P.S. to Yaniv if you ever read this: What do you expect to gain from all the negative attention you receive? You've been pigeonholed into a predator, etc,. and yet you still act just. What's the end game?

Death Grip

Tethered to the shore, we are...
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see those wonky eyes I have an urge to run his selfie through the AI app for facial analysis (alas it has a paper trail...) his face reminds me of something ive seen somewhere. I’d put money on him having a physical diagnosis, as well as, well... all the other stuff.
Could this be what you are thinking of:
Screenshot_20200114-231413.png