Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
I want to give Yaniv the first annual golden tampon award for courage when beating down a defenseless, ginger, Canadian Nazi. Presented by Troy McClure and the makers of Titty Skittlez (TM)

It's even bedazzled or ribbed for her pleasure.

How do you manage to wear skinny jeans yet your ass looks like the saggy, pissed-soak, shit-filled diapers of a runaway toddler??

And I would just love to know what that Sikkh cop thinks having to protect & serve someone who refers to him as a "Turban Fucker" ffs??

Bless all the good cops that have to deal with that shit every fucking day.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's even bedazzled or ribbed for her pleasure.

How do you manage to wear skinny jeans yet your ass looks like the saggy, pissed-soak, shit-filled diapers of a runaway toddler??

And I would just love to know what that Sikkh cop thinks having to protect & serve someone who refers to him as a "Turban Fucker" ffs??

Bless all the good cops that have to deal with that shit every fucking day.
What really pissed me off was when Brexton called him "Jonathan", and he was like, "That's not my name". And the reporter was like, "It's on the registry." Personally, I don't think Jonathan has not changed his name because he's an evil, entitled, narcissistic control freak. He literally thinks to himself, "they're going to call me whatever I want them to call me, and that's all there is to it."

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Many of the Sikh kids and young adults in Vancouver are violent and aggressive. They are constantly shooting and attacking each other. I'm shocked that a bunch of Sikh men haven't beaten the shit out of JY for causing problems with their mothers and sisters in the waxing salons. I wouldn't personally spend a bunch of time walking around the streets after dark if I were JY. We Canadians get mocked for our friendly and passive nature, but Vancouver is a genuinely dangerous city if you get flagged by the wrong people.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks Canada is going through a bizzaro world 1960s?

We have a "minority" (or someone who LARPS as one) who gets to bully the "majority" based on clear bullshit, and the only way to win is to prove the "minority" has no excuse for being hateful.
Not 1960s. 1970s. When the Marxists felt they would just bomb the West into a cultural revolution. That failed, Solzhenitsyn redpilled the west on Marxism, the Marxists fled into Academia and over the past 40 years retooled Marxism to be Cultural Marxism, aka "minority vs majority" instead of "poor vs rich."

What kind of worthless gutless excuse for a cop worships a child molester like Yaniv? What is wrong with these cops?
The UK had several hundred cops that knew that Islamic Sand Dindus were mass raping children for decades and kept silent because they didn't want to be called bad names.

Hell, recently some little girl went to a UK cop for help, saying she was being drugged and raped, they laughed her off until the Sand Dindus fucked up the dosage a few days later and killed her via OD, they found ~50 other victims or so?

Woke indoctrination is a horrific thing. What's really funny is the woke think they're going to do the same thing to Islam that they did the Christianity. I remember when ... Jess Phillips I think it was? Showed up at that public school in the UK that had been taken over by Islamists and who had forced the mandatory LGBT Diversity Indoctrination out. She tried to explain to them that they were being Muslims wrong, and I think the only reason they didn't toss acid in her face is they knew it wouldn't fly in the UK... yet.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lol my only guess at this thought process for following was that he was expecting the reporter to just break away running when he shouted at him. How intimidating does Yaniv think he is?
He's not intimidating himself, at least not to any able bodied man. What is intimidating is you'll end up doing felony hate crime time if you drop the motherfucker and stomp his face like you would anyone but a troon.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not intimidating himself, at least not to any able bodied man. What is intimidating is you'll end up doing felony hate crime time if you drop the motherfucker and stomp his face like you would anyone but a troon.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could quietly sneak some hateful white supremacists across the Canadian border to beat the fuck out of him?!

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
Cannot wait for the prison season of yanivs Canadian adventures. Will he go to female prison or male prison? Will Canadian taxpayers have to pay for his gender affirming surgery while he is incarcerated? Tune in to kiwi farms to find out!
Oh, It will be an old-fashioned women-in-prison flick, and is in pre-production right now, and is due to play the Kiwi Farms Drive-In on the outskirts of town, just off Route 69. In fact, there's already a mock-up of the movie poster...

HouseOfWomen.jpg