Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I got really excited but then remembered Keean works for Rebel Media. Nobody deserves to get assaulted but their reporters are infamous for following their targets around like that.

Also he can be seen as provocative not using the pronouns (not that he should) but may hurt his case in Cunuck land.

If John wasn't so toxic I think he could of gotten twitter alphabet blue-checks to argue that violence is justified for misgendering.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got really excited but then remembered Keean works for Rebel Media. Nobody deserves to get assaulted but their reporters are infamous for following their targets around like that.
I mean, idk, if the more mainstream media were actually doing their jobs, we wouldn't be relying on Rebel Media.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that march of the penguins documentary for some reason.
Fuck Yaniv, but also more footage of waddling please. :)
P.S. to Yaniv if you ever read this: What do you expect to gain from all the negative attention you receive? You've been pigeonholed into a predator, etc,. and yet you still act just. What's the end game?
Pretty sure his actions have been EXACTLY for that point: He can now show a huge amount of 'hate' towards him and people contacting anything that Yaniv says he wants to be a part of, showing the 'harassment' he is ongoingly suffering and will be continuing unless there is a publication ban. He's stupid like a fox in this case, and it's frustrating that so many proto-weeens fell for it and fed into his manufactured claims of online harassment that he needs to be protected from.

jellycar

Bonjour, je suis Jelly Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks that because he can now identify as trans (in his head) that he gets special treatment.

You don't get to run around and be mediocre and still get rewarded for things.

Is there a jury in the court case? I feel sorry they have to take on this....thing's shit

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Agreed people trolling him & reporting him could be harassment.
Yet how much does he knowingly bring on himself?
He's attracting the responses & it's obvious...Like an arsonist posting they just got 5 brand new gas cans.
What happened to the "If you see something, say something"?
I'm waiting to see if there'll be any acting out at the next strata meeting.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need to keep making him angry. He's bound to stroke out or have a heart attack if you can get his blood pressure up enough.
I wonder if there's any medical research on how high much you need to elevate the heart rate in morbidly obese trannies to get them to stroke out.

I think it would be funny if Rebel Media reporters started to wear football helmets and pads for just this reason. Hell Ezra could get some custom helmets covered with spikes made to discourage people from beaning his reporters.

At least Keeane Bexte looks like he's in relatively good shape. Poor David Menzies looked like he was more in danger of a stroke/heart attack than the people he was goading.

I think the absence of protective gear and Rebel Media reporters should be trained to back off a bit when their victims advance on them and then advance when their victims back off. This would have the added advantage of maxing out victim heart rate in the hope that they pop a blood vessel.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Remember that time an old man got charged for fighting a burglar?
Pepperidge Farm remembers
Wrong. Richard Osbourn-Brooks was never charged with an offence and the inquest found it was a lawful killing. If you kill someone on your property, you will be investigated. In this case the guy was released without charge. Everyone was up in arms from the moment he was arrested though, given the circumstances. Frankly speaking, he should have been given a medal for taking out some traveller trash.

People like to cite the Tony Martin case but that was down to the Crown Prosecution Service deliberately sticking him with a charge they thought a jury would never convict on. They did. Total CPS failure. The CPS is often the real issue in the UK, NOT the police.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also he can be seen as provocative not using the pronouns (not that he should) but may hurt his case in Cunuck land.

If John wasn't so toxic I think he could of gotten twitter alphabet blue-checks to argue that violence is justified for misgendering.
If this occurred when they were still white knighting him, they would’ve argued that.