Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv throws punches like a fat moron who's never been in a real fight and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about throwing hands.
People like to cite the Tony Martin case but that was down to the Crown Prosecution Service deliberately sticking him with a charge they thought a jury would never convict on. They did. Total CPS failure. The CPS is often the real issue in the UK, NOT the police.
They sure are good at confiscating pointy sticks and bike tires.
serveimage (4).jpeg
186.jpg
They are a Money Pyhron sketch.

EvilFatjon

null with da mask????
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv throws punches like a fat moron who's never been in a real fight and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about throwing hands.

They sure are good at confiscating pointy sticks and bike tires.
View attachment 1099421
View attachment 1099422
They are a Money Pyhron sketch.
Why the hell would him get into any sort of fighting that's not with sucker punches and weapons?

By the way, sucker punches are used to put the person down in one movement. That's why they are called "sucker punches". The reporter was hit and yet was still up and running away.

If anything, it shows how Yaniv is weak.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's true in the U.S., too. An American has to be living a pretty sheltered little life here to not know that.
Can't he file a private prosecution? That's what Yaniv did with Donald, right? And the reporter has video evidence as well as there would be evidence from the court outdoor security cameras.

If this reporter wimps out on pursuing a charge against Yaniv, I will think he is a loser who only cares about views. People letting Yaniv off the hook has created a monster. And until someone is willing to apply consequences to Yaniv's actions, Yaniv will keep escalating until something really bad happens. And anyone who let him get away with stuff will be partially to blame.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
Canada seems like its such a chill place to live when there arent junkies/yanivs about.

The way he advanced on the guy filming is probably one of the most deranged and agressive charges Ive seen outside of a crackhead/junkie-rage. This dude is a serious menace.
It's pretty well infested everywhere you go, now. It used to be chill.

JY forgot the passive part of passive-aggressive tendencies.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
I like to believe that Yaniv will be charged still. It's not like TV where a person is assaulted and the assailant is immediately arrested. The police will do an investigation, including looking at any tapes available, they'll take any interviews and then they will submit their evidence to the crown. The crown will then decide if charges are warranted. If the crown decided to move forward the police will then arrest Yaniv and charge him with assault. The cops know where he is and he isn't going anywhere (unfortunately) I still have hope that he will be charged for this latest assault

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I like to believe that Yaniv will be charged still. It's not like TV where a person is assaulted and the assailant is immediately arrested. The police will do an investigation, including looking at any tapes available, they'll take any interviews and then they will submit their evidence to the crown. The crown will then decide if charges are warranted. If the crown decided to move forward the police will then arrest Yaniv and charge him with assault. The cops know where he is and he isn't going anywhere (unfortunately) I still have hope that he will be charged for this latest assault

Can't the reporter sue Yaniv on civil charges? That's been done here in the states quite often (OJ vs. His Ex-Wife's family) with some success.

Unpleasant

I tell you what
kiwifarms.net
That's true in the U.S., too. An American has to be living a pretty sheltered little life here to not know that.

Only if the victim doesn't want it. I've seen plenty of assaults be successfully prosecuted for pushing, shoving, grabbing a wrist, or spitting.

The reason they are rarely prosecuted is because much of the time it's more of a matter of simple affray (a fight rather than an assault) and both parties either don't go to court or will plead the fifth if they do. If a victim decides to go attempt to secure a warrant or a criminal summons, and bothers to go to court, securing a conviction is generally not that difficult. I can't imagine Canada being substantially different in that regard.

Can't the reporter sue Yaniv on civil charges? That's been done here in the states quite often (OJ vs. His Ex-Wife's family) with some success.

Presumably you do need provable damages at that point.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, Canadian law recognizes a civil tort called battery that would apply. Small claims I guess. Very small. Bexte's got no medical bills and no broken equipment to replace. His earning potential has not been diminished.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't anyone fight back? I would - in a heartbeat.

BTW, I am a middle aged woman. What is with all the fucking pussies in BC?
Under Canadian law, there is no such thing as self Defense or reasonable use of force, and people defending themselves often end up being punished more harshly than the people assaulting them. The legal system here was fucked into a sick joke by Pierre Trudeau in the 1970s.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Canadian law recognizes a civil tort called battery that would apply. Small claims I guess. Very small. Bexte's got no medical bills and no broken equipment to replace. His earning potential has not been diminished.
Yeah, I think he won't persue this because he won't be able to follow the story anymore if he did.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
I think Yaniv has a hefty stack of consequence free mishaps and events ahead of him. Even shit that Canada is super autistic about like his dumb taser charge is probably going to get dropped and our lad will waddle out of the courthouse tweeting to 15 year olds about topless pool parties like nothing happened.

Dudes growing nice and unstable though so at some point he's going to get caught doing something fucked up, like punching a baby or some shit.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/qn9HS

It finally happened.
Uploaded here for preservation:
He seems to be really enjoying all this attention, lol.