Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government."

Fuck you, Youtube. Fuck you so hard, you insufferable meddling hacks. Where's your disclosure of CNN's puppet masters?
Yeah and what about Murdoch's Fox News?

It's commercial broadcasters which don't get the banner. Very common with public broadcasters. Both the ABC and CBC could be considered left-leaning. There is no YouTube conspiracy here, dude.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.25.25 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.25.39 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.26.15 pm.png

Edit: One more for good measure.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.32.17 pm.png

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
JY probably doesn't take the time to consider that some women in prison are there for murdering men.
This. Some seem to think that going into a woman's prison = a safe environment. The days of "sugar & spice" are long, long gone. I'd imagine there's quite a few who could/would spark him out.

Good to see. Of course he's going to plead out and without a criminal or violent history, he won't be likely to see any jail time but will get a decent fine and suspended sentence, probably several dozen community service hours too.

Of course, if he gets charged with assaulting anyone else after said conviction, well then the suspended sentence gets added on to whatever he gets for the next assault, so this will either put a muzzle on his bulldog mouth and free-flying hands, or else he's stupid enough to think the troonshield will STILL keep him out of jail after convictions for weapons and assault, and learns the truth to his sorrow. Either result makes me grin.
Getting him off the streets for a while would suit me but being realistic here him getting convicted and leaving the court with a record would be the next best thing...not many folks would be happy employing/associating with someone with a penchant for violence.

Going by his past behaviour, not being able to keep his mouth shut and his fat hands to himself would mean he'd be back before the bench before his scootypuff could fire up for the day so I reckon he'll suffer one way or the other...it may take time but justice will be served one day.

Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A message needs to be sent out that no one can go around assaulting folks and expect a free pass so yeah I agree it's the principle of the thing. If the criminal courts opt for no action Canadians may as well bend over and kiss their arses well and truly goodbye.

One thing's guaranteed, if the roles were reversed and someone laid a finger on him yaniv would be screaming for blood and $$$.
Good to see. Of course he's going to plead out and without a criminal or violent history, he won't be likely to see any jail time but will get a decent fine and suspended sentence, probably several dozen community service hours too.

Of course, if he gets charged with assaulting anyone else after said conviction, well then the suspended sentence gets added on to whatever he gets for the next assault, so this will either put a muzzle on his bulldog mouth and free-flying hands, or else he's stupid enough to think the troonshield will STILL keep him out of jail after convictions for weapons and assault, and learns the truth to his sorrow. Either result makes me grin.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
He won't be likely to see any jail time but will get a decent fine and suspended sentence, probably several dozen community service hours too.
Suspended sentence still means he has a criminal conviction registered against him. That means he'll never work for any government agency (liquor store ambassador), anything involving kids or youth, any employer that does a criminal record check, any job that requires him to be bonded.... The list goes on. Oh, and he'll be inadmissible to the USA. Attempting to cross the border will result in an immediate refusal of entry.

While it would be awesome for him to go to jail, a conviction and probation still tastes mildly of just desserts.

I am interested in how Yaniv is going.to plead. Things tend to go worse if you plead innocent to a criminal charge that you're actually found guilty of.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
What will Yaniv do to get out of this?!

View attachment 1100632

Claim she was raped by one of the reporters involved, of course.
He's aiming for every reporter to be banned from every court case he's involved in, by any means necessary.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I very much doubt that Yaniv will get more than a slap on the wrist but even a slap on the wrist is a step in the right direction. To be honest, most offenders of this kind of pansy-ass assault would not be spending much, if any, time behind bars. But like with Jonathan's ball-waxing, there is a principle at play here. And when people start racking up little convictions in a short amount of time eventually it usually starts biting back.
This wasn't just a passing slap or a wild punch. This freak continued attacking over a prolonged period of time, even while the victim was retreating, even though the victim had every right to be where he was doing what he was doing. In the U.S. the victim would have been entirely justified in dropping him with reasonable force, albeit not outright shooting him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This wasn't just a passing slap or a wild punch. This freak continued attacking over a prolonged period of time, even while the victim was retreating, even though the victim had every right to be where he was doing what he was doing. In the U.S. the victim would have been entirely justified in dropping him with reasonable force, albeit not outright shooting him.
I hope something comes of this. I'm really sad to hear about all the shit that's happening in Canada FCS.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but my experience with criminal court in the US is that they rarely mete out much punishment for an assault without injury unless it's sexual in nature or a domestic. I don't think we can expect much better from Canada.

Even more reason for someone to shin-kick the hell out of Yaniv. I'd say to aim for the balls but that would be a hate crime or something I guess...