Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
Good to see. Of course he's going to plead out and without a criminal or violent history, he won't be likely to see any jail time but will get a decent fine and suspended sentence, probably several dozen community service hours too.

Of course, if he gets charged with assaulting anyone else after said conviction, well then the suspended sentence gets added on to whatever he gets for the next assault, so this will either put a muzzle on his bulldog mouth and free-flying hands, or else he's stupid enough to think the troonshield will STILL keep him out of jail after convictions for weapons and assault, and learns the truth to his sorrow. Either result makes me grin.
Looking at how he habitually feels like defending himself is the best legal representation he can have, and also how he feels he has never done anything wrong, that him explaining the situation from his point of view will most assuredly avoid consequences, do you honestly think jonny boy would plead out?

I think that fat narcassistic fuck will try to fight it, without legal counsel as he has done every time he has been before court. The taser charge is honestly a more serious charge I imagine. One is a banned weapon, the other is him throwing a single punch. Did he plead guilty to the weapons charges, even though its obvious he did it? I don't recall that being the case, and while its obvious he is guilty of hitting the reporter, just as guilty as he is of the weapons charges. I do not see him getting a lawyer, and I do not see him taking a plea deal.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but my experience with criminal court in the US is that they rarely mete out much punishment for an assault without injury unless it's sexual in nature or a domestic. I don't think we can expect much better from Canada.
The usual rule of thumb I've heard for simple assault without serious injury is cops don't bother prosecuting it unless it's literally done in their presence. There are exceptions though and this is the kind of thing you'd hope would be one.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no YouTube conspiracy here, dude.
Well, besides the obvious attempt to call into question the legitimacy of videos posted by those outlets, sure. Why not also point out who funds commercial channels instead of just state-funded ones?

There's also the oh-so-subtle difference in the way they word it depending on the outlet. Compare "PBS is an American public broadcasting service" with "RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government." One sounds a bit more nefarious than the other, doesn't it? This despite PBS also being funded "in part by the American government."

Act like it's "tinfoil hat" territory if you like, but Youtube started doing this intentionally the moment RT and similar outlets started gaining real traction and scared the shit out of them, and they're not doing it to be "informative."

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
At this point somebody really needs to make a clipshow of all the times "heavily disabled and partially paralysed" yaniv has sprung to his feed and tried to physically assault someone.

Maybe set it to some appropriate music for maximum hilarity

Sheeit, nice classic creepypasta catch mein negar
Video is almost finished, set to that song. I got really weird with it. Will post tomorrow after I put the finishing touches on it lol

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Looking at how he habitually feels like defending himself is the best legal representation he can have, and also how he feels he has never done anything wrong, that him explaining the situation from his point of view will most assuredly avoid consequences, do you honestly think jonny boy would plead out?

I think that fat narcassistic fuck will try to fight it, without legal counsel as he has done every time he has been before court. The taser charge is honestly a more serious charge I imagine. One is a banned weapon, the other is him throwing a single punch. Did he plead guilty to the weapons charges, even though its obvious he did it? I don't recall that being the case, and while its obvious he is guilty of hitting the reporter, just as guilty as he is of the weapons charges. I do not see him getting a lawyer, and I do not see him taking a plea deal.
Well knowing it's fucking Canuckistan, I have severe doubts he will actually face any real jail time. If anything a fine is way more likely. But I'm all for seeing our lovely miss Yaniv fight the actual legal process, it would be absolutely hilarious to watch it all unfold. Probably a bit different from how he's used to with the kangaroo courts regarding #waxmyballs.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. This didn't happen
2. I'm tired of practically everything being included under the umbrella of sexual assault. We should be allowed to take photographs of sexual predators in women's spaces to use as evidence.
If that is what he means by "sexual assault", then didn't he "sexually assault" a young girl (and a whole bunch of other women) by taking a photo in a public bathroom? We know he deliberately got the young girl in the background because of the way he wasn't centered in the photo.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
How do contempt of court rules in Ca. work?
JY acts like rules don't apply to him cuz he's special.... He did it at the HRT hearings, & MY & him both to a lesser degree at big boy court. The last 2 were just procedural...Nothing where he would have to defend his actions...& spaz out.
The last appearance was an extension so he could get legal rep....He doesn't have the $$$ to hire an atty. & I doubt even an ambulance chaser would want their name tied to him, so he's on his own, which could lead to contempt.
The pattern is the same.... He fucks up with the assauth...Then he's in front of the court showing his power with Donny being jailed..Then the Cops visit him at home...(note he was angry about it being put out there, where before it would have been his Cop friends stopped by for milk & cookies) .....Then Keene posts about criminal & civil charges & BOOM..."I wuz raped"
He can't put out fires quick enough & just starts more...Add to that being TOTALLY alone in the world other than Mommy.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
1. This didn't happen
2. I'm tired of practically everything being included under the umbrella of sexual assault. We should be allowed to take photographs of sexual predators in women's spaces to use as evidence.
I know Yaniv is mad as a balloon, but even if the reporter did photograph him in a woman's bathroom, how the fuck is photographing a fully clothed adult in a sex-segregated public space even legally 'sexual assault'? Even Canada can't be that looney.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
"Yaniv Assaults Reporter (again)"

Edit: That clip is hilarious. What a lady.
Could this be the reason for the RCMP visit last night...serve a summons?
I believe JY won't be able to resist tweeting about it...& I'm waiting with baited breath to see it
RCMP dont serve people for civil suits. Process servers do that. Source" am Canadian and have sued in BC and been sued in Alberta.

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fat fake tards who act like a public nuisance always get slapped wrists and free quick body guard protection?

Yaniv needs to go behind bars. He appears in my algorithms. Hes that important in the media. He does horrible things in public.

He is aggro Phil. He doesn't pretend. He performs. He could have taken a blunt object to Bexte.

He needs to be behind bars. It be a great setback to Canada's woke policies.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it will affect the criminal case but I think Keean is going to fuck his civil case if he keeps calling him Jonathan. The Rebel Media sperging isn't helping either.

FYI I started a threat for the Preta_6 incident.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, besides the obvious attempt to call into question the legitimacy of videos posted by those outlets, sure. Why not also point out who funds commercial channels instead of just state-funded ones?

There's also the oh-so-subtle difference in the way they word it depending on the outlet. Compare "PBS is an American public broadcasting service" with "RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government." One sounds a bit more nefarious than the other, doesn't it? This despite PBS also being funded "in part by the American government."

Act like it's "tinfoil hat" territory if you like, but Youtube started doing this intentionally the moment RT and similar outlets started gaining real traction and scared the shit out of them, and they're not doing it to be "informative."
There are subtle differences in the wording, sure, because with normal public broadcasters where they receive their funding from is plainly obvious to regular people. RT, Al Jazeera etc. would to most ordinary people appear to be a commercial network, despite the fact they receive state funding. Anyway, this is all OT, we'll end up getting a smack from the mods.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it will affect the criminal case but I think Keean is going to fuck his civil case if he keeps calling him Jonathan. The Rebel Media sperging isn't helping either.

FYI I started a threat for the Preta_6 incident.
This is strategic. Canadian civil court awards are minimal. They often cost more than they are worth, even for major crimes like negligence causing bodily harm. The court will only award damages that you can prove you incurred. As with Ezra's previous schemes, they will net more from outrage donations. It works to their benefit if the case is thrown out, because they get to criticize the government and legal system ad nauseum, building more public support as they go.

Who would have thought that radical feminists (bra burning hippies) would jump on board a reactionary shitrag publication like "the Rebel?"
But here we are.