Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, I have to recognize that JY is spreading joy. The people supporting Keean Bexte right now probably hissed at him across police tape two years ago.

Wait, does this make JY a Messiah of some kind?
Nah. He's more like the antichrist. (Hope that's not anti-semitic, since he's Trump's Chosen ...)

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
It just dawned on me that when we finally hear that Captain Troon is in jail, I will be absolutely elated yet utterly crushed (no more JY tweets!) at the same time. It's going to be a weird sensation......
Oh keep your chin up, because you know for a fact if he gets put in jail, he's going to have all kinds of insane lawsuits against the jail.

"They're making me stay in a male prison, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"They're not letting me use the bathrooms with the other women, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"They're still putting me around the darkies, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"They're not letting me shower with the other women, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"They're letting the other women run away when I ask them about their pussy blood, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"The other women shived me, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"They're keeping me in protective custody and not letting me near all the women, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"Tyreequa got ahold of me and broke my jaw after I called her a nigga, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"
"The internet filter won't let me contact gyms on facebook and ask them about little girls freebleeding, this is discrimination against stunning and brave women like myself"

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it will affect the criminal case but I think Keean is going to fuck his civil case if he keeps calling him Jonathan. The Rebel Media sperging isn't helping either.

FYI I started a threat for the Preta_6 incident.
his legal name is Jessica Jonathan Yaniv, so it's not calling him by a wrong anything. That's his legal name on court docs. How many trannies generally keep their original name I thought most got rid of it forever

LollyPop!

There's a sucker born everyday.
kiwifarms.net
There was a new Rebel Media video about the assault posted on YouTube about an hour ago. I don't know how to download video. Can someone post?

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I think I've already mentioned it before, but you can only laugh at Canada at this point because this is a situation they've created themselves. Their metaphorical hands are tied and it's all their own fault. They've created the monster that is Yaniv and Yaniv either knows it and is exploiting it or things are just so unintentionally aligned to make everybody look more r/etarded. Honestly, i wish it was the latter.

Yaniv can't be defeated. Ever. Canada can't do anything about him. He's not going to jail, never. Those judges and police officers who are apparently "on his side", they really aren't. They know Yaniv is a pest, but they can't touch him. For starters, giving him a sentence will force them to discuss where to send him and they know he can't go to a female prison. And sending him to a male one goes against all their belief system. (ETA: And, of course, any report on this will make people talk about it and they can't allow that). You think they want to admit they fucked up this badly by allowing anyone to do whatever they want without any proper investigation or evidence? They know Yaniv is a man who is pretending to be a woman, but they can't say it. If they say it, they will have to walk back everything they've done in the matter. It can mean the collapse of their current society. So, Yaniv will keep pushing and pushing and doing stupid shit after stupid shit, assaulting journalists, reporters, women, being overall an asshole and as much, he will be required to pay a fee and get out free.

It's fucking amazing.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv can't be defeated. Ever. Canada can't do anything about him. He's not going to jail, never. Those judges and police officers who are apparently "on his side", they really aren't. They know Yaniv is a pest, but they can't touch him. For starters, giving him a sentence will force them to discuss where to send him and they know he can't go to a female prison.
They'll have to when he molests and/or murders a child which he probably will since these worthless cuck pigs have convinced him he has holy armor.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
I think I've already mentioned it before, but you can only laugh at Canada at this point because this is a situation they've created themselves. Their metaphorical hands are tied and it's all their own fault. They've created the monster that is Yaniv and Yaniv either knows it and is exploiting it or things are just so unintentionally aligned to make everybody look more r/etarded. Honestly, i wish it was the latter.

Yaniv can't be defeated. Ever. Canada can't do anything about him. He's not going to jail, never. Those judges and police officers who are apparently "on his side", they really aren't. They know Yaniv is a pest, but they can't touch him. For starters, giving him a sentence will force them to discuss where to send him and they know he can't go to a female prison. And sending him to a male one goes against all their belief system. (ETA: And, of course, any report on this will make people talk about it and they can't allow that). You think they want to admit they fucked up this badly by allowing anyone to do whatever they want without any proper investigation or evidence? They know Yaniv is a man who is pretending to be a woman, but they can't say it. If they say it, they will have to walk back everything they've done in the matter. It can mean the collapse of their current society. So, Yaniv will keep pushing and pushing and doing stupid shit after stupid shit, assaulting journalists, reporters, women, being overall an asshole and as much, he will be required to pay a fee and get out free.

It's fucking amazing.
Well, that's not good news for Yaniv at all. If he doesn't face consequences for his actions, he will likely continue them- and if he continues to do disgusting and objectionable things while suffering little to no consequences for them, eventually his community will realize that the powers at be are not protecting them from predators. And then someone will eventually take matters into their own hands. If we're taking bets, I'd guess it'll be some dad who overhears Yaniv asking his ten year-old daughter if she needs a tampon.

There's going to come a day when Yaniv gets his shit kicked in, and I suspect that when the cops come asking after it, no one will have seen a thing.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

It's fucking amazing.
I see that you know nothing about Canada. Back in 2017 CSC change their rules so that trans inmates would go to whichever prison system they preferred. So if they claim to be male, they would be sent to a men's prison, same goes with female trans inmates, they would be sent to a female prison. Only time that would change would be due to safety concerns or health concerns.

I love it when people talk about Canada like everyone lives in just one city.

Yaniv wouldn't be the first trans inmate and he certainly wont be the last.

I should mention that the new bill probably wont last after Trudeau is kicked from power since there are a ton of issues with what he's done with the prison system.
When the Toronto Sun is against you you've done something wrong as they're pretty PC.

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
At this point somebody really needs to make a clipshow of all the times "heavily disabled and partially paralysed" yaniv has sprung to his feed and tried to physically assault someone.

Maybe set it to some appropriate music for maximum hilarity

Sheeit, nice classic creepypasta catch mein negar
So I did it. This truly might be the most autistic thing I've ever done.

It could be terrible too. I was bored tho.. so here it is:

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
So I did it. This truly might be the most autistic thing I've ever done.

It could be terrible too. I was bored tho.. so here it is:

Absolutely brilliant, from the choice of music down to the chosen clips. Kudos. You should get bored more often. :)

I cracked up when I read "an angel not meant for this world" as he thumped to the floor.