Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I see that you know nothing about Canada. Back in 2017 CSC change their rules so that trans inmates would go to whichever prison system they preferred. So if they claim to be male, they would be sent to a men's prison, same goes with female trans inmates, they would be sent to a female prison. Only time that would change would be due to safety concerns or health concerns.

I know that. That's the issue. Yaniv would have to go to a female prison and I'm also sure that everybody involved in this case knows what would be the problems with that. People would protest that because his history with young girls and his nonsense. And authorities know that too, they're not complete idiots. What I mean is, Yaniv's case will open the door to discuss precisely that, whether inmates should be sent to their prisons of "preference" and how dangerous that will be. That's a discussion I'm sure they don't want to have because there is no blurred lines about Yaniv. He is a predator and they'd be sending them to a place full with people of the same sex of his victims. Scandalous.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
I know that. That's the issue. Yaniv would have to go to a female prison and I'm also sure that everybody involved in this case knows what would be the problems with that. People would protest that because his history with young girls and his nonsense. And authorities know that too, they're not complete idiots. What I mean is, Yaniv's case will open the door to discuss precisely that, whether inmates should be sent to their prisons of "preference" and how dangerous that will be. That's a discussion I'm sure they don't want to have because there is no blurred lines about Yaniv. He is a predator and they'd be sending them to a place full with people of the same sex of his victims. Scandalous.

Why should that even be a discussion? The big deal about going to prison is that you are, for the most part, loosing all of your rights. Oh sure, you still have a right to not be unjustly punished but that's about it, and given Yaniv's history, sending him to a female prison could be considered unjust punishment for the female prisoners if he ends up assaulting one of them of course, it's equally likely that his candy ass tries to assault one of the "badder bitches" in there and gets himself shanked.

Either way, the argument's idiotic and it's sad that people would legitimately discuss it.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
Why should that even be a discussion? The big deal about going to prison is that you are, for the most part, loosing all of your rights. Oh sure, you still have a right to not be unjustly punished but that's about it, and given Yaniv's history, sending him to a female prison could be considered unjust punishment for the female prisoners if he ends up assaulting one of them of course, it's equally likely that his candy ass tries to assault one of the "badder bitches" in there and gets himself shanked.

Either way, the argument's idiotic and it's sad that people would legitimately discuss it.
Also of note, there are many worse troons in Canada's prisons, those more fit, and more rapey than John. Canada's legal system is fucked in that regard, and John isnt a bad enough troon to get special treatment from the law. When they have people who will never leave prison, went in as a man for rape, and continue to rape women while claiming to be a woman while in prison, theres no way they will treat him as anything special.

Unpleasantness

I'm doing your mom.
kiwifarms.net
So I did it. This truly might be the most autistic thing I've ever done.
That's a beautiful thing. It bought a tear to my eye. She's like an angle sent from heaven.
Do people just not have the instinct to defend themselves properly anymore? I'd have taken fatty down and have them pinned before I even thought about consequences.
I think the two people it's assaulted recently have it drilled into them not to become the story. If they fight back, it then becomes about them, not the mad fucking cunt going fucking mad.

If he came at me, I think he'll find my carbon fibre walking stick can really fuck him up.

Last edited by a moderator:

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
This is one of those times where it's great that Canada has some pretty janky-ass laws about concealable weapons, because he's only gonna be continuing to pick up charges at this rate and we'll finally see some justice for the transpedo.

But we all know that even if he spends actual time behind bars, he's gonna appeal it all the way and be an absolute thorn in the government's side and he'll abuse the human rights system as much as he can, probably just to get into a women's prison, where he'll have free access to continue his abuses.

Still, tho, anything that makes his life difficult is fine by me, lol.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
It's Rebel Media which is a bunch of attention whores. They want to become the story but they want to be the victims, though. This isn't going to happen if you curb stomp a tranny.
Since they seem to want to monetize this their best avenue would just be to declare that they are going to hire my bro (six foot five and a very bad man) to beat the living fuck out of Yaniv (breaking every single bone in his body guaranteed) as soon as their GoFundMe account hits $1 million. They'd probably get there in like 30 minutes.....

LollyPop!

There's a sucker born everyday.
kiwifarms.net
WTF is up with him saying he got sexually assaulted?
Here's the link to that thread.