Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure where he was going, but he was using a service through "trans-link" (ironic name) which is meant for actual disabled people.

Clip is from this video:

Actually Translink is the company that runs the Skytrain service in Greater Vancouver, as Coast Mountain Bus Company runs the busses.

The taxi-like service for elderly and handycapped people is called the HandyDART.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Actually Translink is the company that runs the Skytrain service in Greater Vancouver, as Coast Mountain Bus Company runs the busses.

The taxi-like service for elderly and handycapped people is called the HandyDART.

Maybe off-topic for this thread - but to provide some clarity:

Translink is the parent authority that manages/oversees the entire transportation network and has authority over the bridges in the area. CMBC is the bus operator. BCRTC (BC Rapid Transit Corporation) is the operator for the Millenium and Expo lines. ProTrans BC operates the Canada line - which is co-owned by Translink and InTransitBC. First Canada operates the HandyDarts.

BCRTC and CMBC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Translink. First Canada is an independent operator. ProTrans is also and independent operator owned by SNC Lavalin.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just watching that YouTube video with David Menzies & Sheila Gunn Reid where they're talking about the day at court. They're all (including Keean) being a bit too autistic about the Sherrif quoting 4 (d) as being the reason for Keean's eviction from the courthouse. I.e. saying that section does not exist in the BC Sherrif Act.

As it turns out, it's actually 6.1 (4) (d) and rightly or wrongly, the Sherrif officers were well within their rights to deny him entry to the courthouse.

BC Sherrif Act.png

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just watching that YouTube video with David Menzies & Sheila Gunn Reid where they're talking about the day at court. They're all (including Keean) being a bit too autistic about the Sherrif quoting 4 (d) as being the reason for Keean's eviction from the courthouse. I.e. saying that section does not exist in the BC Sherrif Act.

As it turns out, it's actually 6.1 (4) (d) and rightly or wrongly, the Sherrif officers were well within their rights to deny him entry to the courthouse.

View attachment 1104238
I would bet that it wasn't so much that Keean himself would disrupt it, but that Yaniv would chimp out if he was there and Yaniv would disturb the court. Not saying that is a good reason, but if you're dealing with a histrionic troon, I could see why they might want to minimize the triggers because Jonathan gets cray cray when he chimps out and it makes their job easier if they can keep him calm.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I would bet that it wasn't so much that Keean himself would disrupt it, but that Yaniv would chimp out if he was there and Yaniv would disturb the court. Not saying that is a good reason, but if you're dealing with a histrionic troon, I could see why they might want to minimize the triggers because Jonathan gets cray cray when he chimps out and it makes their job easier if they can keep him calm.

I agree, though I think they should hold yaniv to a higher standard. If he chimps out throw him in jail, but I guess they want to take the easy route and avoid that all together.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who hasn't watched... Rebel News: "BATTLEGROUND | Sheila and David: Jonathan Yaniv up on charges..." The yaniv stuff starts at approx 2.40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=190&v=8c3T2BDYbxI&feature=emb_logo
Can't upload, (not sure if due to size 184mb) as I keep getting "Oops! we ran into some problems".
It needs to get under 100mb (as far as my experiments with uploading have shown me), and the best idea is to trim the unnecessary parts off. If I can get an end timestamp for the discussion I can assist with that - if you need.

Last edited:

Let's Find Out!

[spooky Halloween avatar]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe off-topic for this thread - but to provide some clarity:

Translink is the parent authority that manages/oversees the entire transportation network and has authority over the bridges in the area. CMBC is the bus operator. BCRTC (BC Rapid Transit Corporation) is the operator for the Millenium and Expo lines. ProTrans BC operates the Canada line - which is co-owned by Translink and InTransitBC. First Canada operates the HandyDarts.

BCRTC and CMBC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Translink. First Canada is an independent operator. ProTrans is also and independent operator owned by SNC Lavalin.

Truth, but I thought I'd keep it a bit more simplified for people who don't live in the GVRD. I wasn't aware that HandyDART was run by another company though, so that's good to know.

At the speed the fat psycho is making enemies at, he'll be qualifying for HandyDART service legit within the next few months. Especially if he somehow weasels his way out of any serious consequences at his trial(s).

Last edited:

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a long time reader follower of KF and the Yaniv saga. I'm also a Canuckistahnian insatiable news junkie.

A few folks have speculated a bit about what might happen if Jonny is found guilty of assault. I want to draw your attention to a similar (non-troon related) incident a few years ago where a beta-Male assaulted a reporter for Rebel Media. Sheila Gunn Reid was reporting from a womans march and tried to interview a little short guy. He didn't like her, hit her and her camera, and made a minor threat. I know... very progressive of him. Anyways, same sort of thing happened. Rebel compelled the crown to lay charges, and they filed a civil suit. You can read the outcome here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/rebel-media-dion-bews-women-s-march-edmonton-1.4146460

I'm pretty sure JV will get a similar sentence since the case I linked to will be cited by the defense. Mitigating factors might be if JV is convinced of the weapons charge before any sentencing for the assault charge, and that JV didn't relent in his attack even after Bexte backed off .

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I'm a long time reader follower of KF and the Yaniv saga. I'm also a Canuckistahnian insatiable news junkie.

A few folks have speculated a bit about what might happen if Jonny is found guilty of assault. I want to draw your attention to a similar (non-troon related) incident a few years ago where a beta-Male assaulted a reporter for Rebel Media. Sheila Gunn Reid was reporting from a womans march and tried to interview a little short guy. He didn't like her, hit her and her camera, and made a minor threat. I know... very progressive of him. Anyways, same sort of thing happened. Rebel compelled the crown to lay charges, and they filed a civil suit. You can read the outcome here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/rebel-media-dion-bews-women-s-march-edmonton-1.4146460

I'm pretty sure JV will get a similar sentence since the case I linked to will be cited by the defense. Mitigating factors might be if JV is convinced of the weapons charge before any sentencing for the assault charge, and that JV didn't relent in his attack even after Bexte backed off .
Technically those would be aggravating factors, but we know what you mean and hear you spitting rhymes.....

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Even if initially all he gets are a slap on the wrist for his bad behavior, getting something to stick to him would help in the long run. The more times he has to appear before a judge and the longer his rap sheet gets, the less likely a judge will be inclined to just give community service or a small fine. Eventually, he'll work his way up to some serious jail time because there will be a pattern of behavior established.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even if initially all he gets are a slap on the wrist for his bad behavior, getting something to stick to him would help in the long run. The more times he has to appear before a judge and the longer his rap sheet gets, the less likely a judge will be inclined to just give community service or a small fine. Eventually, he'll work his way up to some serious jail time because there will be a pattern of behavior established.

I think if he had to do even a week of jail time and got smacked around for getting mouthy, he'd calm the fuck down on the violence. It is a joke that the system won't even give him the slap on the wrist he needs to be told to knock it the fuck off.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
I think if he had to do even a week of jail time and got smacked around for getting mouthy, he'd calm the fuck down on the violence. It is a joke that the system won't even give him the slap on the wrist he needs to be told to knock it the fuck off.
When this happens you can understand how & why yaniv is having the time of his life. No deterrent for the chavs.
1579538702435.png

archive: http://archive.md/Rn0ra

The lunatics have literally taken over the asylum. Utter lunacy.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
You sure did. You must be mental. I mean that as a compliment after witnessing your work of art.

Like everybody else I regret the loss of the scooty.

Yes I understand that it's a commitment to keep that nonsense going every day when you are as lazy and inconsistent as Jon is, but it was one of my favourite parts of his performance.

Can anyone help me though- at 1:45 of RavenCrow's creation Jon drives his scooty into an ambulance? A van? What? Where did he go?
When this happens you can understand how & why yaniv is having the time of his life. No deterrent for the chavs.
View attachment 1106372
archive: http://archive.md/Rn0ra

The lunatics have literally taken over the asylum. Utter lunacy.
This tent city is in downtown Vancouver. They were ordered out by a judge more than 5 months ago. They refused to leave and are still there, getting high, fucking, shitting, pissing and dying in the park that houses their disgusting tent city. Now the residents of the community have lost a park where they once walked their dogs and brought their kids for a picnic. This is the state of Vancouver. The VPD won't even go into the park anymore unless they're called; they say it's too dangers for the officers. Someone was murdered there just the other day, last month a woman was shot, and it's home to countless overdoses and criminal gangs.

So if this is how Vancouver handles their parks..... what hope does the city have? The answer is none.

edit: I should mention that this park is managed by an elected park board that has autonomy from the city counsel. There's talk of some kind of injunction to strip the park boards authority in this case, but nothing has been submitted to court.

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
This tent city is in downtown Vancouver. They were ordered out by a judge more than 5 months ago. They refused to leave and are still there, getting high, fucking, shitting, pissing and dying in the park that houses their disgusting tent city. Now the residents of the community have lost a park where they once walked their dogs and brought their kids for a picnic. This is the state of Vancouver. The VPD won't even go into the park anymore unless they're called; they say it's too dangers for the officers. Someone was murdered there just the other day, last month a woman was shot, and it's home to countless overdoses and criminal gangs.

So if this is how Vancouver handles their parks..... what hope does the city have? The answer is none.

A bulldozer and some baliffs, backed up with real security, would do the trick. Tell them be out by x-hour, beyond that crush everything in there and bodily throw out the scumbags. Hose down the inevitable screeching lefty activists with icy water. This isn't about homelessness, this is about drugs. it always is. Same issue in my area recently, all heroin users and major alkies.

Jelly Duvall

Sometimes Shelley Duvall, sometimes Gale Weathers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net