Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
No, they've been given a date to attend a court date for an assault they reported to the police and knew was coming.

Gotta dramatize things for a e-begging video.
It says "subpoena" clearly enough on the document and audibly in the video.
1612637026807.png

1612637172791.png

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They seem to cycle through journalists like crazy. Ezra must be a cunt to work for or something. Keean has been there for a very long time in comparison to some of the others who have come and gone.
I suppose that's possible but I think it's likely that Keean goes solo so that when he goes to do his job and they ask who he is, he can say he's something other than "Rebel News" which (rightly or wrongly) seems to have a stigma attached to it where people go, "Oh you're not a real journalist" (Despite David Menzies who arguably has been with them the longest has an actual Journalism degree from Ryerson University IIRC), so to get around obstruction tactics he's going to rebrand. Not sure how long that'll last before he gets the same obstruction he got as Rebel.

I don't think it affects his case at all; no matter who he's with, Yaniv tried to beat him up. That's cut and dried.

John southern

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There have been persistent rumors that the "legal fundraisers" on behalf of reporters chiefly go to pay Ezra's HRT fines

Those got paid off years ago. He just rattles his cup and his devotee's pay them.
He did that way back when he still owned "The Western standard" which went out of business after he looted the coffers and staff went unpaid and during his days at Sun News.

Ezra is generally very secretive about the majority of his court cases because it usually does not go well for him.
Hardly a day goes by when Ezra isn't suing someone. He was off air for a week because he has cases in Edmonton.

He's lost 2 lawsuits this month and could be facing several hundred thousand dollars paying people's costs.

I think Drea is starting to have second thoughts about working for Rebel.
Everything I warned her would happen with Rebel is happening.

I'll say this. A lot of people who appear on Rebel, only do it because they need coverage and think Ezra's a scumbag.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Did somebody not show up for court today? It was just a trial-date confirmation - but the result is "SBP - Set by Prosecution" and the next event is "APW - Application for Warrant". Reviewing the JUSTIN codes definitions, this is "Used as the next appearance reason when an application for a warrant is made after the non appearance of the accused is noted" - so yes, it would appear that JJYS or a representative didn't attend today's hearing to confirm the trial date.

1619131667204.png

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did somebody not show up for court today? It was just a trial-date confirmation - but the result is "SBP - Set by Prosecution" and the next event is "APW - Application for Warrant". Reviewing the JUSTIN codes definitions, this is "Used as the next appearance reason when an application for a warrant is made after the non appearance of the accused is noted" - so yes, it would appear that JJYS or a representative didn't attend today's hearing to confirm the trial date.

View attachment 2110619

First plead not guilty when there's video evidence showing your assault of the plaintiff.

Second no-show the date to set a trial.

*BZZZT!!!!* Failbitch move, Jonnyboy! That's the kind of move a guilty defendant makes when they've decided to do a runner because they know they have no chance to succeed.

The next step IS a granted warrant for the arrest and stowage in jail of a massive pain in the ass who dosen't have a clue how or where to avoid the po-po, who know where he lives perfectly well since he calls them there all the time, and said po-po are plenty motivated to find him once they hear he's gotten a bench warrant set out on his fat ass. :stupid:

After that I can only speculate, but I am speculating so hard I'm getting a goddamn blue-steel boner right now.

The chance of an actual custodial sentence just increased dramatically.