Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
1578993507242.png

Basically Canada is bullshit. So the cops here are trained and authorized to use Preventative Escalation Tactics (PET) which basically allows them to remove sovereign citizens who are not breaking any law away from situations that *could* escalate into violence under the cops better judgement. Examples like this usually revolve around anti-islam or anti-LGBTQ activists who show up to gay neighborhoods or mosques with picket signs and brochures.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1097901
Basically Canada is bullshit. So the cops here are trained and authorized to use Preventative Escalation Tactics (PET) which basically allows them to remove sovereign citizens who are not breaking any law away from situations that *could* escalate into violence under the cops better judgement. Examples like this usually revolve around anti-islam or anti-LGBTQ activists who show up to gay neighborhoods or mosques with picket signs and brochures.
"Hey so, Yaniv hitting the fuck out of me, what's going on with that? I reported it to you guys."

"Eh. Fook off, eh? You being here amounts to harassment of disabled trans women. You know what I'm talking aboot? Serious jail time pal. 4 months for making her feel uncomfortable"

"What? What the fuck?"

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
At this point somebody really needs to make a clipshow of all the times "heavily disabled and partially paralysed" yaniv has sprung to his feed and tried to physically assault someone.

Maybe set it to some appropriate music for maximum hilarity

Sheeit, nice classic creepypasta catch mein negar
I'll seriously work on that tomorrow. I have no life.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol I almost missed this thread because I thought it was the OTHER time he assaulted a reported in public and had absolutely no repercussions.

the worst thing any of them could do is fight back. This is all to prove Yaniv is unstable and a thread to our society (for those of us that live near him) and every public meltdown he has is one step closer to him behind bars.
That seems optimistic. Based on what we've seen so far, Yaniv could run someone over repeatedly with a car and the cops would (A) magically not see it and fail to investigate at all or (B) blame the victim for being on the wrong sidewalk at the time and issue them a citation for obstructing stunning and brave traffic.

Sooner or later, if there are any men left in Canada who aren't wearing dresses or are somehow in cahoots with this fucking joke, someone needs to punch Jon in his eminently punchable face when he pulls this shit (i.e. in self-defense). He's that fatass kid who pushed people around because he was physically bigger- except while most of those guys generally meet their match pretty quickly after middle school, Jon is being protected from consequences for reasons I cannot understand. It puts OPL the "Teflon Tard" to shame- even he has been hauled into booking when he commits obviously illegal acts and people call the police about it.

I guess I don't know enough about self-defense laws in Canada to comment but I just can't believe that someone literally chasing you and attacking you as you try to escape wouldn't give you grounds to use a reasonable amount of force to stop them. And if they tried to prosecute anyway, I wonder if someone could start using the legal process to shine some light on what the everloving fuck is going on in the local courts with regard to protecting Yaniv.

TwinkLover6969

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1097901
Canada was a mistake

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
... Personally, I am only shocked that Levant has not yet launched a fundraiser to grift off this. I imagine he's working on registering yanivprosecution.com right now. I suspect his main problem is that while he would like to fundraise $50,000 to pay for a few hundred CA$ of medical expenses for Mr. Bexte and split the remainder (90:10) with him, noone can actually spell either 'keann' or 'bexte'. Maybe he could be given a nickname, like 'Special K' or something? ...
Be unshocked. Here's the fund-raiser page:

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Jon is being protected from consequences for reasons I cannot understand
I mean, it’s pretty obvious. He’s a litigious mentally ill troon living in a liberal western country during an era when everyone is demanding more and more rights and privileges and no one knows what they have to do anymore, so they default to the safest position: “This ain’t my problem.”

Punching a reporter, without causing any serious injuries or breaking any equipment, is a minor legal issue. Even a normal person wouldn’t get into much trouble. For the cops, it’s just not worth poking the giant pile of shit over, only to end up on the news for harassing a strong and beautiful trans woman.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Hey so, Yaniv hitting the fuck out of me, what's going on with that? I reported it to you guys."

"Eh. Fook off, eh? You being here amounts to harassment of disabled trans women. You know what I'm talking aboot? Serious jail time pal. 4 months for making her feel uncomfortable"

"What? What the fuck?"
I mean, it’s pretty obvious. He’s a litigious mentally ill troon living in a liberal western country during an era when everyone is demanding more and more rights and privileges and no one knows what they have to do anymore, so they default to the safest position: “This ain’t my problem.”

Punching a reporter, without causing any serious injuries or breaking any equipment, is a minor legal issue. Even a normal person wouldn’t get into much trouble. For the cops, it’s just not worth poking the giant pile of shit over, only to end up on the news for harassing a strong and beautiful trans woman.
Allow me to spergulate for a moment

Any authority that has invested enormously in a particular ideology, or has important members who have invested enormously in a particular ideology, will reflexively and almost unconsciously try to deny, downplay, divert blame, and eventually double down any time shit happens that utterly contradicts their ideology and makes it look stupid and horrible to the wider world.

This can be seen with the catholic church and pedophile priests, UK local councils run by self declared diversity and tolerance advocates and migrant child grooming, confederate slavery defenders back in the day and the industrial levels of rape and abuse aimed at slave women and girls, but I think the most useful example of this was when the USSR local and national governments refused to believe that a nuclear reactor at Chernobyl had exploded and was vomiting radioactive waste across the continent, even when they could see the fucking graphite around the plant and the firemen rotting alive from the radiation, even to the point of declaring radiation meters that showed the truth "defective" solely because such a disaster contradicted the official party line of Soviet technology and engineering competence as being "flawless" and the envy of the world.

I like to call shit like this "Chernobyl truths"

Its serious shit that is horrifyingly and egregiously obvious to anybody with any vague knowledge of a subject, hell even your average normie can immediately and accurately tell shit is severely wrong, and yet the powers that be cling to trying to pretend it isnt happening despite how inevitable it is that the truth will eventually come out and utterly destroy the image of whatever ideological narrative they are trying to maintain, because nobody in charge wants to be the one to break ranks and admit that their perfect ideal is even slightly flawed since their colleagues will immidiately turn on them in an orgy of terrified blame shifting and heresy purging, and everyone beneath them goes along with it because they dont want to jeopardise their careers and status.

Yaniv is one such Chernobyl Truth, for both the general "EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE TRANS IS A PRECIOUS BUTTERFLOWER AND IS 1000% LEGIT AND HONEST AND NOT DOING THIS SHIT FOR SHADY REASONS!" movement, and Canuckland's national/local governments particular obsession with being the most diversityest and wokethest utopia on the planet.

Had they not been so invested in the cultish demagoguery and obsessively dogmatic "anything that can be interpreted as dissent will be punished as treason" shit around this cause and kept one foot in reality, then specimens like Yaniv might have been immediately identified and called out as a sickfuck grifter trying to latch on to a cause, and unceremoniously arrested and charged the moment he pulled his first assault.

However because those calling the shots have fully invested themselves into the troon/diversity bandwagon, neither they nor those beneath them want to be seen to act against the cause du jour, and thus they just bury their heads and do the absolute minimum and hope the situation resolves itself. This is why despite his worldwide notoriety and how specifically sickfuck and hateful his antics are, canadian local authorities are really fucking reluctant and sluggish at best to do anything about him, despite the fact he is doing shit they would usually be going full Jihad over.

TLDR: Dumbass ideologues and bandwagon jumpers in positions of power dont want to admit flaws in the shit they latched on to, even when they have the power to fix them, thus will try to ignore it until it explodes in their faces, hence my autistic chernobyl metaphor

Last edited:

EvilFatjon

Your purchased supplies have arrived.
kiwifarms.net
"Fat ugly white man in dress punches reporter; likely faces no charges or repercussions"

Imagine going back to 1920 and telling them that's what 2020 would be like :story:
I can imagine it. I don't know if it would be good or bad, I really don't, but the KKK would still be up and running and actively hunting those motherfuckers.

Maybe there would be another organization in which people from different nationalities and skin colors would join to defeat the greater evil.

And to think they thought black people were the problem... They were so wrong. The problem lies in people who says they are sorry for being white or that being black is a state of mind. The same sort of people who sponsor Yaniv's shenanigans.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if its been posted in another thread but somepony got footage of the last few moments of the incident from his car and uploaded

Last edited by a moderator:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allow me to spergulate for a moment

Any authority that has invested enormously in a particular ideology, or has important members who have invested enormously in a particular ideology, will reflexively and almost unconsciously try to deny, downplay, divert blame, and eventually double down any time shit happens that utterly contradicts their ideology and makes it look stupid and horrible to the wider world.

This can be seen with the catholic church and pedophile priests, UK local councils run by self declared diversity and tolerance advocates and migrant child grooming, confederate slavery defenders back in the day and the industrial levels of rape and abuse aimed at slave women and girls, but I think the most useful example of this was when the USSR local and national governments refused to believe that a nuclear reactor at Chernobyl had exploded and was vomiting radioactive waste across the continent, even when they could see the fucking graphite around the plant and the firemen rotting alive from the radiation, even to the point of declaring radiation meters that showed the truth "defective" solely because such a disaster contradicted the official party line of Soviet technology and engineering competence as being "flawless" and the envy of the world.

I like to call shit like this "Chernobyl truths"

Its serious shit that is horrifyingly and egregiously obvious to anybody with any vague knowledge of a subject, hell even your average normie can immediately and accurately tell shit is severely wrong, and yet the powers that be cling to trying to pretend it isnt happening despite how inevitable it is that the truth will eventually come out and utterly destroy the image of whatever ideological narrative they are trying to maintain, because nobody in charge wants to be the one to break ranks and admit that their perfect ideal is even slightly flawed since their colleagues will immidiately turn on them in an orgy of terrified blame shifting and heresy purging, and everyone beneath them goes along with it because they dont want to jeopardise their careers and status.

Yaniv is one such Chernobyl Truth, for both the general "EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE TRANS IS A PRECIOUS BUTTERFLOWER AND IS 1000% LEGIT AND HONEST AND NOT DOING THIS SHIT FOR SHADY REASONS!" movement, and Canuckland's national/local governments particular obsession with being the most diversityest and wokethest utopia on the planet.

Had they not been so invested in the cultish demagoguery and obsessively dogmatic "anything that can be interpreted as dissent will be punished as treason" shit around this cause and kept one foot in reality, then specimens like Yaniv might have been immediately identified and called out as a sickfuck grifter trying to latch on to a cause, and unceremoniously arrested and charged the moment he pulled his first assault.

However because those calling the shots have fully invested themselves into the troon/diversity bandwagon, neither they nor those beneath them want to be seen to act against the cause du jour, and thus they just bury their heads and do the absolute minimum and hope the situation resolves itself. This is why despite his worldwide notoriety and how specifically sickfuck and hateful his antics are, canadian local authorities are really fucking reluctant and sluggish at best to do anything about him, despite the fact he is doing shit they would usually be going full Jihad over.

TLDR: Dumbass ideologues and bandwagon jumpers in positions of power dont want to admit flaws in the shit they latched on to, even when they have the power to fix them, thus will try to ignore it until it explodes in their faces, hence my autistic chernobyl metaphor
This is a great post and I'd like to jump on the shoulders of this giant by saying that the worst part to me is that in situations like these there appear to be very few True Believers and that the spirit of the cause seems to be what takes hold and directs things, which makes things much more difficult to combat because you're fighting both the idea (which you may not even disagree with to a great extent but rather the scope and intensity of implementation) and the collective reluctance to go against the grain and risk ouster or other repercussions.

Basically you're working against sociopolitical apathy and cowardice along with the few ideologues sprinkled about and for someone like a beat cop who might think a lunatic like Yaniv deserves to go down for a very obvious crime those things are impossible on several degrees to counteract. It was a sea change that brought progs into the positions they now swing like cudgels to maintain their power and money and it'll take another one to dislodge them.