Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv assaults reporter Keeane Bexte - GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING THING

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, imagine if he got in close quarters with one of those meek, slight indian women and he threw a violent tantrum like this? Say over them doing his ball wax wrong?

I know Canada wouldn't care and Trudeau would just paint his face brown and do a transgender bollywood jig until it all simmered down, but in any other timeline, a 6ft tall man in a dress being a violent psycho pervert would get a fellow shot.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How in the name of bloody hell does he not realise what a fuckhead he's coming over as.
This is the big question about Yaniv.....what the fuck is the motivation for saying and doing the shit he says and does?

Is he full on fucktard delusional on a level that a schizophrenic LSD addict would envy?

Is this some ultra cynical attempt to provoke assault/aggression in order to try and make money off lawsuits?

Is he an insanely dedicated false flag nigga intentionally acting out to make a public mockery of the troon bandwagon and the kowtowing of authorities to it?

Or is he, as I personally suspect, a pathological seeker of negative attention who is straight up addicted to causing outrage and offence at any cost, no matter how hard and violently it backfires on him? Such specimens are hardly unheard of, we have a bunch in our archives like Ahuviya and Gazi Kodzo, and IRL they run the gamut from the Westboro Baptist Church/Craig Cobb tier obnoxious scumbags on the lower end to Luka Magnotta and a whole bunch of Serial Killers from BTK to Zodiac on the more serious side of things.

The behaviour pattern of intentionally courting outrage in any outlet possible and obsessively trying to push the line further and further in words and actions matches up perfectly, and this answers the mystery of just why he seems to be so shamelessly smug on social media yet ultra aggressive IRL both physically and with his abusive targeting of salons operated by non white people, since in both cases he is trying to cause a reaction and see just how much more he can get away with

The only thing this doesnt entirely explain is Miriam, whose behavior raises a whole bunch more questions about everything, and unfortunately if my suspicion is true then Yaniv is going to be psychologically driven to keep doubling down and doing worse shit until he winds up in either jail or a shallow grave.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
At the end it looks like yaniv is grabbing for the reporters other hand, maybe his phone(?) is this the full video? Look below

crazything.png

Also, I've noticed on Reddit that Null has actually been getting some positive attention from this
[edit]
Definitely looks like the crazy fuckin thing is grabbing for something but I cant really tell what

Last edited:

buymygame

Please finance my addiction.
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was the OTHER time he assaulted a reported in public and had absolutely no repercussions.
Pedos are a protected species in leaf country.

A bit like that Chris Whiteman who was caught downloading fuck tons of kiddie shit and came onto Kiwifarms the other year with a dozen or so sock accounts to make out they had a triple digit iq and friends.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
At the end it looks like yaniv is grabbing for the reporters other hand, maybe his phone(?) is this the full video? Look below

View attachment 1098061
Also, I've noticed on Reddit that Null has actually been getting some positive attention from this
I mean, it shouldn't suprise anyone but the troons themselves that even their allies are starting to look askew at them. Perhaps our humble farm is starting to make sence to more people. It isn't out fault that society is diseased, we just happen to be documenting the diseases.

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
The only thing this doesnt entirely explain is Miriam, whose behavior raises a whole bunch more questions about everything, and unfortunately if my suspicion is true then Yaniv is going to be psychologically driven to keep doubling down and doing worse shit until he winds up in either jail or a shallow grave.
I so dearly hope the latter. The likely scenario is a constant downplaying and handwringing on part of the system in order to maintain the delusion. They'll continue to sit on it until they can't any more without greater scrutiny than what they were trying to prevent, and then they'll quietly capitulate and send him to some woman's prison, exactly like he'll want. I don't put it past him.

And these leafy faggots still have the audacity to look down on us, just like the UK.

Last edited:

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if its been posted in another thread but somepony got footage of the last few moments of the incident from his car and uploaded
View attachment 1098027
People who shoot vertical video should be shot.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
I laughed at the thing comment. You just know he was checking himself from saying what he really wanted to.

"Yaniv is a Canadian trans activist" - pisses me off. He's no more an activist than I am.
Fairbanks is pretty cowish herself, so don't let it bother you. She's besties with Tim Pool, Laura Loomer, etc. She even tested her Death Note by writing Bill Kristol's name in it.

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net
Dunno if its been posted in another thread but somepony got footage of the last few moments of the incident from his car and uploaded
View attachment 1098027
Fun experiment to perform with this vid. Show it to someone and tell them it's footage of a poor helpless transwomen being abused. Then tell them "No, no, the one in the blue coat is the trans victim" and gauge their response.

Last edited:

Suburban Bastard

I can use more liquor bottles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hey kids, did any of you miss the first media storm? Well don't worry, it looks like it's starting all over again.