Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv FAQ - Quick guide to some of the more common questions about Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After reading the ridiculous, sick and sad stories of this person.. It never mentions that he had a job at Costco in Langley. He was a horrendous coworker.. Trying to sabatoge his coworkers in hopes of staying on. So many stories could be told, that he earned the nickname "The Legendary Idiot" no one has come close again ro earn that name..
Ok wow I want to hear more and this might be worth its own thread if true.

Mockjoe71

kiwifarms.net
Trust me.. 100‰ true he worked there. 1st day he stalked people to ask for rides home because he did not like using transit.. Harassed coworker's to the point that mgmt. was telling us to play nice to his antics. Sabotaging dept morale with his glares and talking behind people's backs. I was not just a witness but a coworker. So much stress that a coworker was late 3 weeks for shark week. (ya know.. The monthly)
He actually cried when his seasonal period was over, begging to keep him on..
After staff would talk to people, he would go behind thier backs and tell the customer that they had all the wrong info. Unfortunately, there is no physical evidence that he was there, but, ask about the legandary idiot, people will know who you are talking about.
Lots of people have thier own memories of this loser.. He is an asshole, and this opinion was formed before all this shit came out. Once an asshole always an asshole..

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Trust me.. 100‰ true he worked there. 1st day he stalked people to ask for rides home because he did not like using transit.. Harassed coworker's to the point that mgmt. was telling us to play nice to his antics. Sabotaging dept morale with his glares and talking behind people's backs. I was not just a witness but a coworker. So much stress that a coworker was late 3 weeks for shark week. (ya know.. The monthly)
After staff would talk to people, he would go behind thier backs and tell the customer that they had all the wrong info. Unfortunately, there is no physical evidence that he was there, but, ask about the legandary idiot, people will know who you are talking about.
Lots of people have thier own memories of this loser.. He is an asshole, and this opinion was formed before all this shit came out. Once an asshole always an asshole..
Did he do anything criminal when he was there? Assault anyone? We definitely need a Yaniv Costco stories thread if you can find some more people who worked with him there.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that you can pass any info to @Null or any of the other KF staff fro them to post.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that you can pass any info to @Null or any of the other KF staff fro them to post.
I'm not sure it would be possible to verify this is true though. You could verify its not true, like if this user cannot prove he was anywhere near Langley at the time, but to prove its true we would have to have some kind of evidence Yaniv worked there and we might have to go on faith on that one unless someone knows how to get his employment records from the CRA.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure it would be possible to verify this is true though. You could verify its not true, like if this user cannot prove he was anywhere near Langley at the time, but to prove its true we would have to have some kind of evidence Yaniv worked there and we might have to go on faith on that one unless someone knows how to get his employment records from the CRA.
you are correct for verification. I was thinking more like anonymous tips.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Sounds true to character. I'm building a chronology for him. What year should I add Costco to? He was still presenting as male at that point? Thanks!

Reactions: Patricia Highsmith

Mockjoe71

kiwifarms.net
Sounds true to character. I'm building a chronology for him. What year should I add Costco to? He was still presenting as male at that point? Thanks!
Yes.. He was male then. It must have been 2010, 2011. I am definitely not the only one who could not stand him. He creeped out all the young girls.. I have no idea who to prove he was there.. No way to get records from costco.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
They should display a SHA mash of the email address. That way you could just type

Code:
$ printf rottenfuehrer.gustav.schuchardt@waffenss.org | shasum
3d85a181a015c4def97e1e4105c3a79d05c73e32  -
On your Macbook and make sure the hashes match. You have a Macbook because you're a Nazi and you like bleeding edge technology built by slave labour.
IIRC the password for uber paedo and shit singer Ian Watkins' monumental stash of CP was "ifuckkids". Perhaps start with that, you get 3 tries surely?

Imagine being the person at GCHQ that cracked that and having to send out a memo.

Mockjoe71

kiwifarms.net
Has there been any update on him getting arrested after showing a Taser on Youtube?
It's considered a prohibited weapon in Canada, so does that mean no more trips to the states? Just curious if that is an arrestable offence..

DoodleBerry

"You Homosexuals, stay off of our Axe!"
kiwifarms.net
Has there been any update on him getting arrested after showing a Taser on Youtube?
It's considered a prohibited weapon in Canada, so does that mean no more trips to the states? Just curious if that is an arrestable offence..
There is a court date if December 5 for this charge, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong, Kiwis

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a court date if December 5 for this charge, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong, Kiwis
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/8-23-19-yaniv-charged-with-weapons-possession.60103

This subforum has the fewest amount of threads. We do our very best to make sure they're clearly titled so that people can find them easily. Commenting in the first thread you come across to ask a question instead of reading a little further down the page to find the answer is extremely retarded. As is replying with a guess instead of finding the thread and linking to it yourself.

Remember, the Lord loves a working man. And don't trust whitey.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he always rant about "East Indians"? I thought he hated Sikhs most of all, and they're usually from the northwest bit of India. It's just weird that he'd specify a particular part of India. Unless he means "people from the East Indies" which is an old timey name for Indonesia and the Philippines, but he mostly seems to hate Desi people, so I'm confused.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Why does he always rant about "East Indians"? I thought he hated Sikhs most of all, and they're usually from the northwest bit of India. It's just weird that he'd specify a particular part of India. Unless he means "people from the East Indies" which is an old timey name for Indonesia and the Philippines, but he mostly seems to hate Desi people, so I'm confused.
I thought Indians where referred to as South Asians. But Yaniv is a tard so there’s always that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino