Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv FAQ - Quick guide to some of the more common questions about Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Why does he always rant about "East Indians"? I thought he hated Sikhs most of all, and they're usually from the northwest bit of India. It's just weird that he'd specify a particular part of India. Unless he means "people from the East Indies" which is an old timey name for Indonesia and the Philippines, but he mostly seems to hate Desi people, so I'm confused.
I think Yaniv's just bad at compass. If you wanted to go to the "Far East" from Vancouver, you'd have to go west. Maybe he thinks if you're going beyond the "Far East" (Japan/Korea/China) to India you are therefore going farther east?

He's dissed "curryheads" a lot in the past, which makes it seem like he's less aggrieved by immigrants from China, say, than he is by those from India and its immediate neighbors.

But maybe I'm wrong and he's actually fine with people from Mumbai and hates the ones from Chennai. Every guy I've ever met from Mumbai has, in fact, told me that guys from Chennai wear purple prom dresses and ride around on scootypuffs.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he always rant about "East Indians"? I thought he hated Sikhs most of all, and they're usually from the northwest bit of India. It's just weird that he'd specify a particular part of India. Unless he means "people from the East Indies" which is an old timey name for Indonesia and the Philippines, but he mostly seems to hate Desi people, so I'm confused.
Because Christopher Columbus was a moron 500 years ago and now we're stuck calling the aboriginal peoples of the Americas "Indians," thereby necessitating the disambiguation.

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net
This is much more information than any previous thread I've seen, and much more disturbing(that Elmo voice sent to a 15 year old in particular). I've added this to a different thread as a "professional hermaphrodite" but Yaniv is absolutely 100% lying about being intersex. The closest thing we have to true hermaphroditism in humans is a guy with an internal uterus who bleeds out his dick every month. If Yaniv truly had an internal uterus, she would still not need tampons like she showed off to Blaire White-just pads. Men with internal uteruses do not have vaginas, and by extension no hole to put the tampon in. The fact that she thinks that being born with both functioning sex organs (functioning- as she claims to be able to both jizz and menstruate) is believable in the slightest is only further proof of how ignorant and uninformed she is on the nature of intersex conditions. No intersex human like this exists. It's either some fetish, some grab for internet points, some bizarre validation delusion, or all three. So you can add appropriating the experiences of intersex people to the growing list of Yaniv being a horrible person if you want. If Yaniv is actually telling the truth, and has both functioning sets of sex organs (including a vagina like she claims), I will doxx myself.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
It's either some fetish, some grab for internet points, some bizarre validation delusion, or all three.
All three. It also served - he hoped - as an escape from stupid, conflicting lies he'd told online about his reproductive organs. He was used to bullshitting young teens and having his lies evaporate in the pixelsphere. Then came the Kiwi Farms. Oops.

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.li/JIVbW
I came across this website of one of Yaniv's victims where she writes in great detail about Yaniv's grooming, manipulation, and harassment she and other girls experienced. She goes into great detail about the timeline surrounding JY's interactions with her and other girls. Connection to the girl band Cimorelli and drama surrounding that, mostly caused by Yaniv, is also discussed. The website includes many screenshots, some of which show JY talking sexually to and even asking the girl if she would have sex with him.
Yikes. JY sent mutliple little girls dick pics. There's no justifying that.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Poor blobfish. Interesting fact: they're deep water fish who expand to look like your picture after being quickly pulled up from the extreme pressure of their deep waters. I think it's unfair to the blobfish to compare it with Jon. This is what they look like before being brought to surface pressure:
blobfish-in-deep-sea-darkness.jpg

Kiwisatz Spergeract

I chose the chocolate highway over the golden path
kiwifarms.net
Poor blobfish. Interesting fact: they're deep water fish who expand to look like your picture after being quickly pulled up from the extreme pressure of their deep waters. I think it's unfair to the blobfish to compare it with Jon. This is what they look like before being brought to surface pressure:
View attachment 983673
So what you're saying is that if we sink Yaniv to the bottom of the ocean he might compress down to a spikey asymmetric potato, instead of a bloated one?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's fucked up. It would be like if aliens who lived in a vacuum teleported us up and then after we exploded said 'Hahaha, look at that ugly cunt!"

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I believe she claimed that someone fed it to the dog with malicious intent.
Yes, burglars broke into Jonathan's place and fed marijuana treats to the poor little thing. Canadian crime is a special kind of crime. I plan to move there and wear a dog costume at all times. Of course, if the dog just got into Jonathan's stash, then I'm going to be one very disappointed ex-pat.

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net
The court documents posted here from the illegal weapons charges against Yaniv confirm his DOB, which the subform's OP sources to a Wikipedia article Yaniv tried to post a few years ago. I'm copying those bits here just to make them easier to relocate.
View attachment 1060155

View attachment 1060156

Also, his silly "occupation":
View attachment 1060157
Wait, he got his name changed to Jessica Jonathan Yaniv? Is Jonathan even a feminine name?

It's funny how if you say his full name now, you're both using his desired name and deadnaming him at the same time. Lmao.

Tags
None