Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv FAQ - Quick guide to some of the more common questions about Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
Yes, burglars broke into Jonathan's place and fed marijuana treats to the poor little thing. Canadian crime is a special kind of crime. I plan to move there and wear a dog costume at all times. Of course, if the dog just got into Jonathan's stash, then I'm going to be one very disappointed ex-pat.

Can you imagine JYs awkward ass in a drug deal? It would me more awkward than that episode of Curb where Larry David tries to buy pot for his dad's glaucoma.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's an error in the FAQ's OP that was picked up from something I wrote in the subforum. Here's the correction - four-year should be two year:

He lays claim to a 60-credit two- four-year computer science degree certificate from Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Surrey, BC. (h/t @TheGhostofODB) While a student there, he basked delightedly in publicity garnered by his Internet campaign for a National Sex Day.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The MeowMix blog has a 2019-in-review series up on Yaniv that puts the major events in chronological order. Pretty useful.

Part 1, January - June (archive)

Part 2, July - August (archive)

Part 3, September - December (archive)

1/20/20 addition:

The MeowMix blog has started a feature called The Litigious Little Liar Log and says it plans to update it as Yaniv continues to dazzle the courts and tribunal with his cupidity,

Archive of the current version of the log

Another resource: The Proletariat Mook blog is still compiling records on Yaniv, some of them originally posted in the chaos of KF. I'm too autistic to know how that blog relates to Pedofiles North (articles + documents?) and The Registry (documents only?), but they're all under the wing of warden@pedofiles.ca.

1/21/20 addition:

Would be good to change the FAQ's reference to Jess Rangel to Jess Rumpel.

Last edited:

Paint by Numbers

real life commie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be a stupid question but I can't think of anywhere else to ask it.

I'm trying to get caught up on Yaniv's happenings over the past 6ish months (the last time I was regularly following this board) but... there's a lot. Is there any way to look at only the photos of any particular thread or any place that regularly updates the more major plot points of what's been up with Yaniv recently?

I'm (too) familiar with all of his 2019 antics, just curious if there's any place where I can easily catch up on the last few months.

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net
This might be a stupid question but I can't think of anywhere else to ask it.

I'm trying to get caught up on Yaniv's happenings over the past 6ish months (the last time I was regularly following this board) but... there's a lot. Is there any way to look at only the photos of any particular thread or any place that regularly updates the more major plot points of what's been up with Yaniv recently?

I'm (too) familiar with all of his 2019 antics, just curious if there's any place where I can easily catch up on the last few months.
Try MeowMix for a quick rundown https://meowtube.org/ - pics, videos and blog.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where can I find detailed videos of Yaniv's life?

Go to YouTube, search for Jonathan Jessica Yaniv, and filter for longer videos.
These are pretty much random and vary in quality/comprehensiveness.

JESSICA YANIV... trans activist or predator?

JESSICA YANIV EXPOSED: Interview With Raygen (16-Year-Old Victim)

Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv: A Kiwi Farms Story.

Jessica Yaniv PERIOD OBSESSION EXPOSED! (Series) | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 1

Jessica Yaniv: Trans Activist Fraud EXPOSED! | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 2

Jessica Yaniv: Trans Activist Fraud EXPOSED! | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 4

Daily #Covfefe: Jonathan (Jessica) Yaniv: A Wolf in Women's Clothing

The skeletons in Jessica Yaniv's closet

Jessica Yaniv is a vile individual

(((jonathan yaniv))) PARTs 1, 2, 3 12-26-18 (This is Null on Yaniv's attempts to have Kiwi Farms content hidden)

For fairly indepth, quite accurate reporting as major events have transpired, go to Rose of Dawn's channel.

For videos Yaniv himself has made over the years, go to MeowTube's video galleries.

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
Go to YouTube, search for Jonathan Jessica Yaniv, and filter for longer videos.
These are pretty much random and vary in quality/comprehensiveness.

JESSICA YANIV... trans activist or predator?

JESSICA YANIV EXPOSED: Interview With Raygen (16-Year-Old Victim)

Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv: A Kiwi Farms Story.

Jessica Yaniv PERIOD OBSESSION EXPOSED! (Series) | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 1

Jessica Yaniv: Trans Activist Fraud EXPOSED! | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 2

Jessica Yaniv: Trans Activist Fraud EXPOSED! | DRAMA AND OPINIONS - Part 4

Daily #Covfefe: Jonathan (Jessica) Yaniv: A Wolf in Women's Clothing

The skeletons in Jessica Yaniv's closet

Jessica Yaniv is a vile individual

(((jonathan yaniv))) PARTs 1, 2, 3 12-26-18 (This is Null on Yaniv's attempts to have Kiwi Farms content hidden)

For fairly indepth, quite accurate reporting as major events have transpired, go to Rose of Dawn's channel.

For videos Yaniv himself has made over the years, go to MeowTube's video galleries.
When I start with Rose of Dawn, which order do I go through?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Jwhy
Tags
None