Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv sent another creepy video to a minor -

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that the majority of people in the area and probably the country would agree that this policy is insane. But there's nothing they can do about it.
Oh but there are things people could do about it.....It's just that those involved in the opening salvo will bear the wrath of the "victim support" crowd & be yelled down as transphobes etc.

Media won't touch it for the same reasons

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I hope Yaniv doesn't go to Third World Countries to go on a "Specific" tourism.
Nah! I think he's only to white ones.

1234567890abc

Bryan of Akkad
kiwifarms.net
How in the fuck is this hambeast STILL not in jail? Someone has to explain this for me. It's so in your face that this piece of human garbage needs to be arrested that I just stopped paying attention to this subforum because I thought to myself "oh he will be in jail here really soon and content will just stop flowing from him". Fuck me I was wrong (:_(

Jessica Campbell

kiwifarms.net
Is he online dating Ellie? The way he talks in the videos sounds like he is (though I don't know who would want to date him regardless whether they're a minor or of legal age).

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder guys, please try to stay on topic. This thread had to be cleaned because some people just start talking about other, unrelated shit that would be better off discussed in the general discussion thread. I know we aren't getting as much content lately, but come on. Let's try to keep these threads readable. Also, if someone starts shilling their youtube channel here, report them, please. That's some gay shit, we aren't an advertising site.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
How in the fuck is this hambeast STILL not in jail? Someone has to explain this for me. It's so in your face that this piece of human garbage needs to be arrested that I just stopped paying attention to this subforum because I thought to myself "oh he will be in jail here really soon and content will just stop flowing from him". Fuck me I was wrong (:_(
I had a nightmare last night that jy was singing happy birthday to me.

Okkervils

Get your flu shot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Canada really going to wait until he does it to lock him up?
Well, yeah. You can't usually take someone into custody because you think they might commit a crime, minus terrorist threats or something but making one is a crime in itself so that's beside the point. I think a lot of people here overestimate what law enforcement can actually due in regards to Yaniv. As creepy as the things he's said are, and this video, he hasn't offended in a significant way yet. That we know of.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder guys, please try to stay on topic. This thread had to be cleaned because some people just start talking about other, unrelated shit that would be better off discussed in the general discussion thread. I know we aren't getting as much content lately, but come on. Let's try to keep these threads readable. Also, if someone starts shilling their youtube channel here, report them, please. That's some gay shit, we aren't an advertising site.
The fact that that was his one post here sure was telling.
Is he online dating Ellie? The way he talks in the videos sounds like he is (though I don't know who would want to date him regardless whether they're a minor or of legal age).
He does that to literally everyone.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
The fact that that was his one post here sure was telling.
I'm pretty sure the new guy was a kid that didn't know better. Yes, there were warnings on the account sign up page, but we all know kids don't like being told what to do.
When will enough be enough with this dude? He’s already made it clear he loves little girls and wants to fuck them. Is Canada really going to wait until he does it to lock him up?
Being a dick doesn't necessarily mean grounds for arrests. There needs to be evidence beyond reasonable doubt that Jon is a danger to the public. The problem is that he is a coward who knows well enough to cover his tracks in real life.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Where's Chris Hansen when he's needed
Chris Hansen/To Catch a Predator wouldn't touch this for one reason: He wouldn't be able to do the classic 'take a seat over there' line with JY, since I have no doubt he'd roll into the house seated on his scooty-puff when hoping to hook up with some sweet young thang needing to be shown how to insert her tampon.

"Why don't you roll your Rascal over there?" Just dosen't have quite the same ring.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the new guy was a kid that didn't know better. Yes, there were warnings on the account sign up page, but we all know kids don't like being told what to do.
If he'd signed up early enough for foreplay, lubed us with admiration, and then inserted the vid asking how to improve its textures, he would have ruled us like a Bourbon scepter. He did show the power of pulling Yaniv's vids and hump-doggo posts into a focused line of reporting - well worth further effort.

Meanwhile, broz, cistas & enby sibs, the Great Okk has lit the mini mod lamp.

Report each other! Report us all! Report me more than anybody else! Report! Report! Report! Don't stop until Null yells, "Shut the fuck up. I'm trying to design a fucking t-shirt for you fucking spergs." Only then will we know True Kiwisness.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino