Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv to be arrested for assaulting Rebel Media journalist -

kcbbq

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
kiwifarms.net
I have an actual Juris Doctor in Canada, and @oKTrooner is like 99% correct in that entire post. And given some of the misinformation that seems to be flying around, I think it’s a welcome addition to the quality of information here.
Tbh, I'm laughing more at their attempt to MENSA troll while unable to spell schadenfreude correctly, fam.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
He's a 6'2"+ 300lb raging lunatic. Ma'am Kong. It's doubtful a taser would slow Jabba the slut down. And he's known to attack with weapons like his as seen on tv cane.
True, but, his 300 lbs is fat. And he is so fragile that he needs things like a taser to feel safe, and suffers from a bunch of physical health conditions. The reason he preys on children is because girls over a certain age could easily fight him.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Yaniv has a court date set for the assault charge. FAW is "first appearance":

View attachment 1446764

Of note, the firearms charge is the same date, but at 9:30am. Hopefully the first hearing doesn't run long.
That’s gonna look swell in front of a judge.

“sorry your honor, could we hurry this up? I have a firearms charge hearing in court room next door”

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Yaniv has a court date set for the assault charge. FAW is "first appearance":

View attachment 1446764

Of note, the firearms charge is the same date, but at 9:30am. Hopefully the first hearing doesn't run long.
31 August is just a magical placeholder date thanks to coronavirus. It might well be postponed a week or two ahead of time.
9 am is when bail court and first appearances are entered, but in BC Provincial Court normal proceedings wait until at least 930.

On the plus side, a scheduled first appearance (in normal times) means he’s been arrested or given a summons etc.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Hey - has anyone taken the time to really break down the difference with courts in Canada. I feel that we really haven’t touched on that. Also, has anybody brought up that he likely won’t serve any time (and perhaps couched it with “Sorry, but...”)?

Asking for nobody.
Well, there's four branches of courts in Canada, but for the purpose of this thread, he's going to an Provincial Court for what we Americans call an "arraignment" which is him either pleading guilty of innocent . If he fights it, it'll be an while for more drama because his case will be referred to an Superior Court. For the more curious amongst you, there's an tax court, an civil court, and a military court. Yaniv's case falls under the one for criminal prosecution. And speaking of being tried, the only time they bring out the jury is when the accused is facing more than five years in prison, but that's somewhat rare.

From there, it's essentially an coin toss on what happens next. I've never gotten an good read on the Canadian justice system, but I will say that it's more formalized than America...Because it was founded by Brits.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The only way this'll be settled is an exhibition match between John and his fellow neanderthal-browed tranny "Sophia" Narwitz.

Tags
None