Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv to be arrested for assaulting Rebel Media journalist -

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Well, there's four branches of courts in Canada, but for the purpose of this thread, he's going to an Provincial Court for what we Americans call an "arraignment" which is him either pleading guilty of innocent . If he fights it, it'll be an while for more drama because his case will be referred to an Superior Court. For the more curious amongst you, there's an tax court, an civil court, and a military court. Yaniv's case falls under the one for criminal prosecution. And speaking of being tried, the only time they bring out the jury is when the accused is facing more than five years in prison, but that's somewhat rare.

From there, it's essentially an coin toss on what happens next. I've never gotten an good read on the Canadian justice system, but I will say that it's more formalized than America...Because it was founded by Brits.
I'm not trying to be a dick here.... but FYI you use the word "an" if it precedes a vowel, and "a" if preceding a consonant.

For example: **Jon is a cross dressing pedophile** VS. **Jon is an ignorant pedophile**
In the first example we use 'a' because it precedes the word 'cross', which begins with a consonant, i.e., the letter C. Whereas in the second line we use 'an' because it precedes the word 'ignorant', which begins with a vowel.

Last edited:

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to be a dick here.... but FYI you use the word "an" if it precedes a vowel, and "a" if preceding a consonant.

For example: **Jon is a cross dressing pedophile** VS. **Jon is an ignorant pedophile**
In the first example we use 'a' because it precedes the word 'cross', which begins with a consonant, i.e., the letter C. Whereas in the second line we use 'an' because it precedes the word 'ignorant', which begins with a vowel.
Go an hero yourself you grammar nazi... but seriously I still feel bad for that kid cause in most cases the only exception to using 'an' in front of a consonant is with an H as in like 'it's been an honour.'

Either way back on topic Johnny boys arraignment will not be him pleading innocent or guilty. He will meet with duty council and be asked if he wants to apply for legal aid which they will tell him he will 99% be rejected because they arent seeking jail time. He's also got his weapons charge the same day. They will condense those together to help speed things up. But it's just a first appearance. Don't hold your breath. Honestly dont expect to hear any news about these charges until at least mid November. He will have a couple continuances at least so anyone thinking of going to the next couple court dates dont waste your time. His appearance will last AN honest 2 minutes at most and it'll just be a judge doing paper work and telling him to come back in another month and that'll go on a while.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Dude, this is an front for the tabpoids, not an writing forumforum.
Go an hero yourself you grammar nazi... but seriously I still feel bad for that kid cause in most cases the only exception to using 'an' in front of a consonant is with an H as in like 'it's been an honour.'

Either way back on topic Johnny boys arraignment will not be him pleading innocent or guilty. He will meet with duty council and be asked if he wants to apply for legal aid which they will tell him he will 99% be rejected because they arent seeking jail time. He's also got his weapons charge the same day. They will condense those together to help speed things up. But it's just a first appearance. Don't hold your breath. Honestly dont expect to hear any news about these charges until at least mid November. He will have a couple continuances at least so anyone thinking of going to the next couple court dates dont waste your time. His appearance will last AN honest 2 minutes at most and it'll just be a judge doing paper work and telling him to come back in another month and that'll go on a while.
Well, it's nice to see that the Canadian justice system is just as lethargic as America's. But at any rate, I'd expect things to be going back to normal for Yaniv, but with more whining about his legal troubles.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My thought is how do tards avoid consequences? Chris hits a guy with a car no jail. Maces someone no jail. DSP fraud no jail. Yaniv bunch of shit. No jail. Are these people using some kind of tard magic to avoid the consequences of their actions. Or is the system that fucking incompetent?
Tard armor plus this shit just isn't that important. People get shot, stabbed, cars get stolen, buildings burn down from arson, people die, go to the hospital, are crippled for life, get raped, robbed, and all kinds of shit more important than one autistic piece of shit slapping another autistic piece of shit over utterly autistic shit.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Tard armor plus this shit just isn't that important. People get shot, stabbed, cars get stolen, buildings burn down from arson, people die, go to the hospital, are crippled for life, get raped, robbed, and all kinds of shit more important than one autistic piece of shit slapping another autistic piece of shit over utterly autistic shit.
The amount of police departments bending to the #DefundThePolice crowd certainly isn't helping matters. It's almost as if said crowd doesn't realize that slashing the funding allows idiots like Yaniv to avoid jail.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: s0mbra and Junkail

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The amount of police departments bending to the #DefundThePolice crowd certainly isn't helping matters. It's almost as if said crowd doesn't realize that slashing the funding allows idiots like Yaniv to avoid jail.
I think those particular people are completely okay with idiots like Yaniv getting away with anything.

Itachi Uchiha

先輩変態
kiwifarms.net

Look, I cringe too when people do grammer wrong, but you really gotta just bite your tongue with these things, nobody's here to be taught anything useful.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For the weapons charges - the judge has already summarily ruled that Jonny is guilty. For the assault charges, it's probably a total crapshoot which way Yaniv will plea. I do hope that a reporter is there to ask Jonboy on the way into court, tho.
They'll probably offer him a deal with a fine and a don't be an asshole for a year order, or something similar, which he would be wise to take. At the very least, he'll be told to leave that particular guy alone.

KiwiFuzz

Doughy breadstick
kiwifarms.net
In the United States, he'd be electrocuted in the rectum, then his body would be rendered into tallow to smear on bulle

He's already been arrested.
Source?

Other than the RCMP coming by.

I mean, they could have come by because Miriam ate the last of his pudding or someone put up a mean sign about him in the hallway or someone called him a man on Twitter or someone said they wanted to rape his still-warm corpse in Minecraft or....

(Edit: That top part was me starting a spergy comment and then deciding I was too drunk to post. I'm leaving it there because it amuses me. Your hats, give me them.)

Seed Pod Tits

kiwifarms.net
jonathan has been tweeting freely since that was posted. Not really a reliable source.
The source is the complainant and was the person who announced there was even a warrant out (the RCMP told him). Arrest doesn't mean imprisonment by any means. Esp not with covid, esp not if you're a mentally ill troon who will spaz out in a men's facility. Bailed out on the spot, or I'll eat my hat.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
They'll probably offer him a deal with a fine and a don't be an asshole for a year order, or something similar, which he would be wise to take. At the very least, he'll be told to leave that particular guy alone.
I doubt that he'd last a year under those conditions. That guy will never miss an opportunity to gloat over harassing someone he has a vendetta against.

Tags
None