Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv to be arrested for assaulting Rebel Media journalist -

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like some "scared straight" shit.
The scene opens with JY standing in a solitary holding cell with a few guards outside the locked cell door. About a dozen kids walk in and are lined up in front of JY as he licks his lips and gazes through the bars. As the kids stand nervously JY begins to touch himself and sweat profusely. The air is heavy with the smell of feces, musk and body odor. He starts asking the little girls if they're menstruating yet and tells them that he can smell it in the air. As the boys chuckle at the mention of periods, JY turns to them and whips out his manboobs. He grabs one of the boys by the hair and pulls him into the bars while pressing his greasy tit into the child's face. Several of the kids begin shaking and vomiting at the sight of this; one girl soils her dress. As the guards poke JY with their batons he loosens his grip on the tiny child and the boy crumples on the ground in tears with a single drop of blood running from his nose. Several guards quickly rush the kids out while JY screams "I can smell your cunts!" and tosses shit covered tampons and pads at the group like a wild gorilla.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
No doubt on the tiaras & tantrums....
Anger management? I would think many with anger issues may also be lacking in social skills & have no qualms about calling our boy a tranny & worse
That would play 1 of 2 ways
The one who says it gets removed for non PC shit...which will only anger them more...
Or JY plays it off as he's a victim again...I DON'T think that would get him out of them tho?

KiwiFuzz

Doughy breadstick
kiwifarms.net
The scene opens with JY standing in a solitary holding cell with a few guards outside the locked cell door. About a dozen kids walk in and are lined up in front of JY as he licks his lips and gazes through the bars. As the kids stand nervously JY begins to touch himself and sweat profusely. The air is heavy with the smell of feces, musk and body odor. He starts asking the little girls if they're menstruating yet and tells them that he can smell it in the air. As the boys chuckle at the mention of periods, JY turns to them and whips out his manboobs. He grabs one of the boys by the hair and pulls him into the bars while pressing his greasy tit into the child's face. Several of the kids begin shaking and vomiting by this point. As the guards poke JY with their batons he loosens his grip on the tiny child and the boy crumples on the ground in tears with a single drop of blood running from his nose. Several guards quickly rush the kids out while JY screams "I can smell your cunts!" and tosses shit covered tampons and pads at the group like a wild gorilla.
I can't tell if this is "Silence of the Lambs" as written by Palahniuk or "Fight Club" as written by Harris.

Eldritch

I've seen too much
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv sits alone in his dimly lit cell, smelling bad, passing the time by thinking of female bodily processes.
He hears someone fiddling with the lock on the door, he thinks he recognizes the face through the viewport, but it's not any guard he's ever seen.
The door swings open.
It's Blaire White.
White descends on Yaniv, wrapping her sinuous, manly hands around Yaniv's fourth chin.
In a deep baritone voice, White says "You give trannies like me a bad name."

Yaniv's death was ruled a suicide.
No CCTV footage could be recovered due to a malfunction at the time of the incident.

Tags
None