Jonathan Monsarrat v. Brian Zaiger (2017) -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

True&HonestAutismo

Helluva Labia
kiwifarms.net
ED being sued.PNG

Looks like ED is getting sued.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/ed-is-being-sued-we-need-your-help.28864/

The litigious individual responsible is some guy named Jonathan Monsarrat.

Donations aren't going very well so far it seems.

donations 2.PNG
donations.PNG
donations 3.PNG

Shots fired.

Kiwi.PNG

kiwi2.PNG

Last edited:

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read about this yesterday on their forums, and while I feel bad, I'm not in a position to donate to something that I feel is on its last legs.

When I was a young edgelord, I'd browse ED constantly. It was because of ED that I became familiar with the current internet culture, and it was ED that eventually brought me to the cwckiforums.

I wish them the best over there, though. After all, we're not that different.

Semper fi, EDiots.

Edit: also if you faggots join the farms, plz don't shit our forum up.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
While I will miss some of the old content (which is a good archive of internet culture circa mid-2000s/early-2010s told by the people who experienced it in their own words), I won't miss the fact that the site was unusable if you didn't install uBlock Origin. I've seen shady torrent sites with less ads than ED has now.

Also a lot of the newer articles are crap with little info.

Still, I'm shocked ED survived several domain and webhost changes, and even their old owner having a case of troll's remorse, Cogsdev or Habermann style.

How much you wanna bet someone else will just bring the site back up and remove some content so they don't get sued for copyright infringement?
They already pulled the article in question that got them the lolsuit.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
They'll probably just switch hosts again.

"Taking down ED" is an older meme than "Taking down the farms". They've been through worse.

That said, I haven't been very entertained by their content in a long time. Doing tons of "Chanology" and "Gamegate" shit over the years have caused a lot of their better content-creators to get tired of it.

True&HonestAutismo

Helluva Labia
kiwifarms.net
They'll probably just switch hosts again.

"Taking down ED" is an older meme than "Taking down the farms". They've been through worse.

That said, I haven't been very entertained by their content in a long time. Doing tons of "Chanology" and "Gamegate" shit over the years have caused a lot of their better content-creators to get tired of it.

I think I've read so much shit on there at this point that I've become desensitized to the edgelord humor.