Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 158 22.1%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 385 53.8%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 173 24.2%

• Total voters

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty obvious they are fans of him. It's kind of a sad fandom. Or maybe it's fair to say it's more of a fetish, where they enjoy being yelled at by some autistic pedophile threatening to castrate you.
Nothing worse than a group of unfunny individuals in a call constantly trying to outfunny each other.

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
I mean it's already been said about who is better, but I'm not sure Ross is the most autistic one at the moment in that stream. One side you have Ross being Ross which is tiresome in itself, but then you have these exceptional individuals who seem to be hounding him and trying so fucking hard to bait a response.

It's like poking the spacker, everyone laughs, then repeating it 100 times thinking you're gonna get the same response

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
I mean it's already been said about who is better, but I'm not sure Ross is the most autistic one at the moment in that stream. One side you have Ross being Ross which is tiresome in itself, but then you have these exceptional individuals who seem to be hounding him and trying so fucking hard to bait a response.

It's like poking the spacker, everyone laughs, then repeating it 100 times thinking you're gonna get the same response
It makes me wonder, why does Ross even interract with them if it’s just him yelling at them? Maybe it’s just Ross being autistic but apparently these people have an entire server dedicated to it like the wingsofredemption one, not saying it’s right or wrong, just why does Ross keep going back to them?

Tahoma

Maybe I lost it.
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder, why does Ross even interract with them if it’s just him yelling at them? Maybe it’s just Ross being autistic but apparently these people have an entire server dedicated to it like the wingsofredemption one, not saying it’s right or wrong, just why does Ross keep going back to them?
There are 150+ pages about this reeeeetard. It's attention. There are dozens of hours worth of streams of him BEGGING for attention, He drank febreze on a stream.

It's about attention, it just happens that he's also extremely stupid but attention was always the main goal, also toddler pussy

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm telling you, he genuinely loves the attention.
Hell, he's probably reading his thread here and getting off to people discussing him.

Nurse Ratchet

YAMANASHI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A true sociopath, down to the bone. It really is worrying that someone like him is walking around working with children. From what i've read and understand, nothing has happened to him?
Nah, don't give him that much credit. He's a petulant, bumbling rétard brony mongoloid with a dim reptillian brain, who wants to shove his microcock into kids that can barely walk yet.

And he's so low function & thirsty for any kind of validation that people know he's alive, that he's dumb enough to announce his paraphilias & pedophilic urges in public spaces to get it. And he got it. It's likely the only thing he'll ever be able to call a success.

Did/does he ever actually work with children? We don't know. The topic of child rape gets everyone riled the fuck up & when you're (the Royal You) riled the fuck up, you don't always stop to bother with evidence or consider the source.

So I've noticed over the past year, it isn't "Ross claims to be volunteering at a school." anymore. It's now more "OMG ROSS IS DIDDLING GRADE SCHOOLERS AT WORK!!" that has become canon. We don't fucking know. And believe me, people on this site have tried to find out. I'd bet the title to my house that some people still are.

He's an unreliable narrator who gets off on any kind of atttention. He's too under-evolved for his synapses to know that there should be a different chemical reaction to positive vs. negative attention. It's all the same to his walnut brain.

Has he acted on his primordial impulses? Again, we have no idea. But it would not surprise me.

No one cares about him enough to pay attention to him personally unless he's showing his ass on the internet. Which, again, is exactly why he does it. He only appears & pops off with his REEEEEs & autistic screeches & death threats & Febreze suicide baiting streams when he can't handle the Attention DTs anymore & needs a fix.

If not, is he likely to act on them in the future? I think if he finds himself in a situation where he's confident that he can pull it off without consequences, absolutely yes. And if that's the case, we'll just have to hope his confidence was inspired by how dumb he is, & that will be what gets him caught.

Hopefully he just never does it.

And no, nothing has been done to him because even though he screams about wanting to touch & murder children, there is no actionable indication that he ever has.

He is a low-T beta who is only marginally smart enough to even finish his own sentences. He travels in internet circles of other scary mongoloids who all seem to share the overarching interest of sexualizing & raping little kids. And I'm sure that creating & socializing in their little fringe internet community has only created a nest mentality & inadvertently encouraged every single one of them to nurture their impulses to a degree they otherwise wouldn't have. This is not in dispute. Look up Logan Westfall if you aren't already familiar with him. That guy was a peer of Ross's. There are other instances, but names are escaping me.

They are scary, toxic, deeply disturbed fucking people, especially in that most of them are barely even past their own teenage years. Ross included.

All that said, he definitely has shit wrong with him that only a lobotomy could fix. But not full-fucking-on sociopathy. I maintain that he's just not cunning enough to be able to measure out in his mind, things like how useful a person is to him, or how to manipulate situations to his own agenda. I even doubt he has the wherewithal to be able to really even form an agenda.

This is why I do take some comfort in what I said up above; if he has, or ever decides to, act on any of this shit, he really is, at least, way too fucking stupid to get away with it.

TL;DR: Ross is legitimately & demonstratively, too stupid to even just have sociopathy & be a complete failure at all the elements of having that condition.

But I do understand why you think so.

Edit: the word filters irritate me.

Last edited:

Tahoma

Maybe I lost it.
kiwifarms.net
I remember when the initial Ross stuff going on, I very briefly became buds with a couple of the spergs that were egging him on, (cba to remember their usernames, but if you watch the old stuff there's this black guy that enjoys fucking with ross and nuclear gamer) and i was in a discord server with them for a maximum of two days.

We played Mann V Machine once, and the next day one of them was boasting about bringing a new member to the discord server, an underage girl. I high-tailed it out of there, and I wonder if anyone feels like looking into those discord users, if they have any other stuff on them on the internet, This was way before Jetrex was found out to be a child molester, (he was not in the discord but he was one degree of separation from it).

It just makes me wonder what happened after I left, every time I see this thread get bumped it makes me wonder what I would have seen if I stayed in it. :c

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino