Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 143 22.3%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 342 53.3%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 158 24.6%

• Total voters

Tahoma

tahoma is where tahearta is
kiwifarms.net
I remember when the initial Ross stuff going on, I very briefly became buds with a couple of the spergs that were egging him on, (cba to remember their usernames, but if you watch the old stuff there's this black guy that enjoys fucking with ross and nuclear gamer) and i was in a discord server with them for a maximum of two days.

We played Mann V Machine once, and the next day one of them was boasting about bringing a new member to the discord server, an underage girl. I high-tailed it out of there, and I wonder if anyone feels like looking into those discord users, if they have any other stuff on them on the internet, This was way before Jetrex was found out to be a child molester, (he was not in the discord but he was one degree of separation from it).

It just makes me wonder what happened after I left, every time I see this thread get bumped it makes me wonder what I would have seen if I stayed in it. :c

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ROSS IS DIDDLING GRADE SCHOOLERS AT WORK!!" that has become canon. We don't fucking know. And believe me, people on this site have tried to find out.
There was extensive look into it, but no one was ever able to find anything solid. And if there was anything of that nature going on, there would've been some sort of reach back or look into it. What Ross has done, and always will do, is scream for validation-- Even if the validation is negative to whatever figure he has. We'd be better looking into the group he hangs around than Ross himself, as funny of a piece of shit he is. He literally has no job, no life. He just clings to made up fantasies in his head far as I can shoot and tell.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
There was extensive look into it, but no one was ever able to find anything solid. And if there was anything of that nature going on, there would've been some sort of reach back or look into it. What Ross has done, and always will do, is scream for validation-- Even if the validation is negative to whatever figure he has. We'd be better looking into the group he hangs around than Ross himself, as funny of a piece of shit he is. He literally has no job, no life. He just clings to made up fantasies in his head far as I can shoot and tell.
I actually think the group he hung around with basically used him as a decoy to hide their own degeneracy and weirdness. Because Ross has no filter he just absorbs things others say and then parrots them.

CynicalGardevoir

The Libtardevoir
kiwifarms.net
So, uh...guess who made an appearance in the whole Shoe0nhead vs MAPs and NoMAPs thing: https://mobile.twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1117909457349091328
Archived that for you
-

Of fucking course Ross supports MAPs, he's one himself. It's especially exceptional of him that he's comparing pedophilia to
  1. A race that became slaves and it took hundreds of years to end it
  2. People literally burnt to death
  3. A religion that was the victim of Holocaust
Why shouldn't child abusers be demonized?

ToxicMaxQLinity

Action Bastard
kiwifarms.net
I still think Ross hasn't actually done anything to a kid, and I don't think he actually wants to. Not that he shouldn't be monitored or watched like a hawk around children, but he's such a sperg that I think he "admitted" to being a pedophile for attention, but didn't realize how there's no return from saying something like that. Hearing him so casually admit it but SOUND like he was trying to hide it just reminds of when Tumblr grrrls say shit like "I've been trying to hide my cutting for so long, uwu, but now everyone knows. I'm soooo messed up guys, for real."

Ross is also a liar - I'm pretty sure he made up the shit about working with children too to back up his lie that he's safe around kids, but didn't realize (because of his spergation) that THAT made him sound even worse.

Ross is a gross, dirty sperg but the fact that he is a liar with little to no social awareness, is very attention-seeking, and just a gross internet autist leads me to believe he's just a tard that only poses a theoretical danger rather than a clear and present danger to kids.

That being said, I'd never let my kids ride their bikes past his house.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino