Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 158 22.1%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 385 53.8%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 173 24.2%

• Total voters

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ROSS IS DIDDLING GRADE SCHOOLERS AT WORK!!" that has become canon. We don't fucking know. And believe me, people on this site have tried to find out.
There was extensive look into it, but no one was ever able to find anything solid. And if there was anything of that nature going on, there would've been some sort of reach back or look into it. What Ross has done, and always will do, is scream for validation-- Even if the validation is negative to whatever figure he has. We'd be better looking into the group he hangs around than Ross himself, as funny of a piece of shit he is. He literally has no job, no life. He just clings to made up fantasies in his head far as I can shoot and tell.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
There was extensive look into it, but no one was ever able to find anything solid. And if there was anything of that nature going on, there would've been some sort of reach back or look into it. What Ross has done, and always will do, is scream for validation-- Even if the validation is negative to whatever figure he has. We'd be better looking into the group he hangs around than Ross himself, as funny of a piece of shit he is. He literally has no job, no life. He just clings to made up fantasies in his head far as I can shoot and tell.
I actually think the group he hung around with basically used him as a decoy to hide their own degeneracy and weirdness. Because Ross has no filter he just absorbs things others say and then parrots them.

CynicalGardevoir

( ◕‿◕✿) he/him lesbians are all attention whores
kiwifarms.net
So, uh...guess who made an appearance in the whole Shoe0nhead vs MAPs and NoMAPs thing: https://mobile.twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1117909457349091328
Archived that for you
-

Of fucking course Ross supports MAPs, he's one himself. It's especially exceptional of him that he's comparing pedophilia to
  1. A race that became slaves and it took hundreds of years to end it
  2. People literally burnt to death
  3. A religion that was the victim of Holocaust
Why shouldn't child abusers be demonized?

Reactions: anameisaname

ToxicMaxQLinity

Action Bastard
kiwifarms.net
I still think Ross hasn't actually done anything to a kid, and I don't think he actually wants to. Not that he shouldn't be monitored or watched like a hawk around children, but he's such a sperg that I think he "admitted" to being a pedophile for attention, but didn't realize how there's no return from saying something like that. Hearing him so casually admit it but SOUND like he was trying to hide it just reminds of when Tumblr grrrls say shit like "I've been trying to hide my cutting for so long, uwu, but now everyone knows. I'm soooo messed up guys, for real."

Ross is also a liar - I'm pretty sure he made up the shit about working with children too to back up his lie that he's safe around kids, but didn't realize (because of his spergation) that THAT made him sound even worse.

Ross is a gross, dirty sperg but the fact that he is a liar with little to no social awareness, is very attention-seeking, and just a gross internet autist leads me to believe he's just a tard that only poses a theoretical danger rather than a clear and present danger to kids.

That being said, I'd never let my kids ride their bikes past his house.

X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
I find it a little sad with how much Ross has let himself go. At the beginning of the thread he was a tiny bit chubby but certainly not a fat fuck and at least grandma was there to make sure he showers so there's no dandruff. Now Ross is a fat fuck and has dandruff and has a ugly mess of a beard because he's too lazy to shave. Oh and now he's no longer with grandma so there's that too. All of this because of a kiwifarms thread.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino