Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 143 22.3%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 342 53.3%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 158 24.6%

• Total voters

Nice User

A very nice person.
kiwifarms.net
I find it a little sad with how much Ross has let himself go. At the beginning of the thread he was a tiny bit chubby but certainly not a fat fuck and at least grandma was there to make sure he showers so there's no dandruff. Now Ross is a fat fuck and has dandruff and has a ugly mess of a beard because he's too lazy to shave. Oh and now he's no longer with grandma so there's that too. All of this because of a kiwifarms thread.

zedan

rad trad
kiwifarms.net
I find it a little sad with how much Ross has let himself go. At the beginning of the thread he was a tiny bit chubby but certainly not a fat fuck and at least grandma was there to make sure he showers so there's no dandruff. Now Ross is a fat fuck and has dandruff and has a ugly mess of a beard because he's too lazy to shave. Oh and now he's no longer with grandma so there's that too. All of this because of a kiwifarms thread.
The faggot likes kids. I couldn't give less of a shit about him. If he wasn't trying to poz little kid's negholes maybe I'd have sympathy, but for someone who openly admits to being a pedophile, this'll just make it easier for him to identify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmSi_wnZw84

Ross went live and had some shitty audio before it spurged out on him. Nothing super noteworthy, just funny how he was talking to a livechat where nobody was watching or commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:

War Plan: Jacket

They used to beat me for their amusement
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what happened to him after he got kicked outta the hotel he was staying in for his mega REEE?

Nice User

A very nice person.
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

War Plan: Jacket

They used to beat me for their amusement
kiwifarms.net
He's in CA. It's probably NEETbux.
Jim's assessment of Ross being "some abomination from the pits of the internet" becomes more and more fitting with every passing day, doesn't it? You know of any places where they're taking bets as to how long it'll be before he inevitably gets wrapped up in the justice system and becomes another statistic?

Reactions: Eryngium and Venus

Autisimodo

DO THE HUSTLE! [*Disco Intensifies*]
kiwifarms.net
I actually talked to Ross recently im going undercover to get into his disord ill report back with any info I gather wish me luck fellow Kiwis
Okay, you're either one of the speds who hangs out in Ross' discord and you're trying to GayOp the Farms on his behalf, or you're a sped trying to GayOp Ross.

Either way I'll enjoy seeing this backfire.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino