Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 168 22.9%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 391 53.3%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 176 24.0%

• Total voters
J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
What kind of housing is Ross in at the moment?
I am beyond amazed at this dedication to all of these servers and youtube channels and events on twitter, so its nothing he can pay for as it seems 90% of his time is built around the internet.

I love how Ross the self confessed pedo is discord friends with a 16 year old XD also heres one of his deleted vids
You're a bit of a fucking sped

Niggaboi1488

NiggerBoi1488
kiwifarms.net
Nice going you fucking idiot. You do know that Ross probably watches this thread like a hawk, right? He's probably not going to trust any random stranger that joins his discord server now.
He didnt trust me to begin with nigga i never gained access to the server we just messaged back and forth and he let me go on stream with him at the point i posted i was going into his discord i had already talked to him, convinced him i was a MAP and got onto one of his streams and fucked with him but he seemed suspicious of me beforehand he already didnt trust randos before

What kind of housing is Ross in at the moment?
I am beyond amazed at this dedication to all of these servers and youtube channels and events on twitter, so its nothing he can pay for as it seems 90% of his time is built around the internet.

You're a bit of a fucking sped
Tru and Ross seems to be jumping from motel to motel probably living off of social security but that's just a guess

X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
He didnt trust me to begin with nigga i never gained access to the server we just messaged back and forth and he let me go on stream with him at the point i posted i was going into his discord i had already talked to him, convinced him i was a MAP and got onto one of his streams and fucked with him but he seemed suspicious of me beforehand he already didnt trust randos before
Mate, no one is going to trust someone who they've just started talking to with their introduction line being "I want to fuck kids". Also quit double posting like a faggot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Autisimodo

*Lurking Sounds*
kiwifarms.net
Stop Wéening. This is unfunny and autistic.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino