Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 169 22.8%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 395 53.4%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 177 23.9%

• Total voters

Autisimodo

*Lurking Sounds*
kiwifarms.net
And who's the faggot saying he wants to "get Metokur to notice his channel now"?
Probably Steve Cote. I can't tell whose who nor do I really care. But I know that whoever it is has been trying to get Jim's attention for a while going by past Ross streams.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure Jim would probably look at these guys the same way he did at Edge Queen and Nuclear/Psychotic Gamer.

Reactions: anameisaname

Autisimodo

*Lurking Sounds*
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't want to sift through the video for the Ross part, see below.

2:50 to 4:30 - Ross talks to the "Police" about the time he saw Nudist videos that contained children in them, as well as his Kids in a Tub viewing habit.<
Rest of video - Ross' Discord orbiters jerk each other off, a couple of them mention trying to get Mister Metokur's attention.<

Cactus Eastwood is the alias of the one of the many speds in Ross' discord(s).

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
He didnt trust me to begin with nigga i never gained access to the server we just messaged back and forth and he let me go on stream with him at the point i posted i was going into his discord i had already talked to him, convinced him i was a MAP and got onto one of his streams and fucked with him but he seemed suspicious of me beforehand he already didnt trust randos before

Why would even larp as a map? Especially when ross and every other cow tries to leverage information against their a-logs/detractors. I have to check the todd nickerson thread it seems him or other individuals tried to no avail to defend ross. I wonder how long this thread will get? Regardless refer to the ross cycle. here's the stream (and what to expect if/when he returns) someone asked about it was on stream me this is an archive apparently uploaded by one of the orbiter's mentioned in this thread.
Which one are you in the call where ross got arrested?

Niggaboi1488

NiggerBoi1488
kiwifarms.net
Why would even larp as a map? Especially when ross and every other cow tries to leverage information against their a-logs/detractors. I have to check the todd nickerson thread it seems him or other individuals tried to no avail to defend ross. I wonder how long this thread will get? Regardless refer to the ross cycle. here's the stream (and what to expect if/when he returns) someone asked about it was on stream me this is an archive apparently uploaded by one of the orbiter's mentioned in this thread.
Which one are you in the call where ross got arrested?

Wasn't in the call I was too busy also getting arrested on the same fucking day but it was for something unrelated to this whole shit show.

MrSeagramson

Golden Wine Coolers: It's wet and it's dry
kiwifarms.net
Alright. After following this shit for over a year, but falling out of context after the last Metokur blowup, Ross keeps posting shit on YouTube and link after link in this thread are defunct. I remember this dude in the forums IrishGuy made a huge fucking compilation on the early stuff pre-Nov 2017. Anyone making a new compilation of this nuclear autism in the new era? All i've gotten in the links is stuff from "Bruin" on YouTube.

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright. After following this shit for over a year, but falling out of context after the last Metokur blowup, Ross keeps posting shit on YouTube and link after link in this thread are defunct. I remember this dude in the forums IrishGuy made a huge fucking compilation on the early stuff pre-Nov 2017. Anyone making a new compilation of this nuclear autism in the new era? All i've gotten in the links is stuff from "Bruin" on YouTube.
Sadly I think this is one that went to the wayside, even I didn't bother to keep my archives after like the seventh or ninth time he wound up popping up. I might still have some old files, though. So I'll look around after work tomorrow and see if anything can be directly archived to the site since no one else wants to deal with that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino