Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 168 22.9%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 391 53.3%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 176 24.0%

• Total voters

MrSeagramson

Golden Wine Coolers: It's wet and it's dry
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe nobody has posted the most legendary ree he's had yet. If Puk decides to take it down I'll upload it myself.

Edit:
Here's the full version if anyone feels like listening to all of it. (I didn't)
Sorry @TombaHat , but I remember you as the guy that just used Ross to get to Nuclear. Has anything changed since then?

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of the files are a little too large to upload, but I'll message someone when I'm effed to do it. But this is some of the oldest archived stuff from earlier in the thread (The original folder.) I otherwise can't be bothered to arrange or go through this shit like I used to, but it's now archived properly. Enjoy.

(Note, some of these have content with Jetrex. So these can probably be cross posted to his thread too.)

Attachments

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
what if i were to assert that ross was not a pedophile?
ross is a confirmed npd autistic and hungry for attention good or bad and, what little awareness he has has lead him to claiming he is such. with him normally getting everyone's attention for the longest period.
He was doing that before anyone knew about him. Same for rage outbursts.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly Ross is in a mental facility at the moment regardless anyone whos read this thread knows without a doubt he will be back. I listened to the clip where he admitted to viewing cheese pizza.
Before he was arrested on Twitter he was starting arguments about "virtuous pedophiles anti-contact pro-contact MaP (minor-attracted person a pedo)" in a failed attempt to white knight in their behalf he bragged about all the conversations he had with todd nickerson. (What went on in those calls between two self-admitted "virtuous pedophile
[/QUOTE]

What kind of housing is Ross in at the moment?
I am beyond amazed at this dedication to all of these servers and youtube channels and events on twitter, so its nothing he can pay for as it seems 90% of his time is built around the internet

What kind of housing is Ross in at the moment?
I am beyond amazed at this dedication to all of these servers and youtube channels and events on twitter, so its nothing he can pay for as it seems 90% of his time is built around the internet.

You're a bit of a fucking sped

Last edited:

Robot Teapot

kiwifarms.net
Is there any update on the current circumstances of this super-sperg? I only happened upon Meta's videos on him via YouTube earlier today. I've read the first 5 and last 5 pages of this thread also just now, but would be interested to know if he's been charged or sectioned/commited or whatever.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Is there any update on the current circumstances of this super-sperg? I only happened upon Meta's videos on him via YouTube earlier today. I've read the first 5 and last 5 pages of this thread also just now, but would be interested to know if he's been charged or sectioned/commited or whatever.
To my knowledge, Ross is in an inpatient psych facility without an internet connection. The "im going with the cops" message is the last one he ever sent on Discord and that was immediately after they took him in to custody. I wasn't able to find any arrest records, so his absence is either homelessness, suicide, or psych hold. Still trying to go through police scanner archives for the area to figure out what exactly they were called for, but I was on the phone with the hotel's receptionist where he was when the cops showed up. IIRC they were responding to reports of a dead body, so I think someone called in a suicide watch or wellness check on him. I'm glad he's gone.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To my knowledge, Ross is in an inpatient psych facility without an internet connection. The "im going with the cops" message is the last one he ever sent on Discord and that was immediately after they took him in to custody. I wasn't able to find any arrest records, so his absence is either homelessness, suicide, or psych hold. Still trying to go through police scanner archives for the area to figure out what exactly they were called for, but I was on the phone with the hotel's receptionist where he was when the cops showed up. IIRC they were responding to reports of a dead body, so I think someone called in a suicide watch or wellness check on him. I'm glad he's gone.
Thanks, bud. Keep up the good work.

• Agree
Reactions: GossipGirl

InvertedGrey

kiwifarms.net
Hot damn dude, that's some five star research right there. Thanks for making the effort.

Somnius

Sweet C
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly Ross is in a mental facility at the moment regardless anyone whos read this thread knows without a doubt he will be back. I listened to the clip where he admitted to viewing cheese pizza.
Before he was arrested on Twitter he was starting arguments about "virtuous pedophiles anti-contact pro-contact MaP (minor-attracted person a pedo)" in a failed attempt to white knight in their behalf he bragged about all the conversations he had with todd nickerson. (What went on in those calls between two self-admitted "virtuous pedophile

Why is everyone so sure he'll be released?

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
He's homeless and psychotic. Where else can he go if the authorities release him? The psych ward is the best place for him now.
The People's Republic of California doesn't actually treat it's mentally ill. Commies believe involuntary psych ward visits are inhumane or something.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because he's in California. It's incredibly hard to keep someone committed there.
To be fair, it’d be hard to keep Ross confined in any state unless he commits some heinous crime. It’s just that chances are in California he won’t have to walk far to find the nearest homeless camp.

Reactions: anameisaname

Somnius

Sweet C
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it’d be hard to keep Ross confined in any state unless he commits some heinous crime. It’s just that chances are in California he won’t have to walk far to find the nearest homeless camp.
Does someone really need to commit a crime when they are obviously legally insane and run a serious risk of doing harm? Like, does a schizo need to drown their kids before the state can lock them up in a mental facility?

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does someone really need to commit a crime when they are obviously legally insane and run a serious risk of doing harm? Like, does a schizo need to drown their kids before the state can lock them up in a mental facility?
There was a schizocow (I forget his name) who got detained indefinitely after he strapped a bunch of knives to himself and went after some guy and his kids. Thankfully nobody got hurt but in that case, he proved beyond any reasonable doubt he was a danger to himself and others.

But it’s not uncommon to see crazy ass homeless people on the street. Ross is no exception unless he wanders near an elementary school and snaps.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
There was a schizocow (I forget his name) who got detained indefinitely after he strapped a bunch of knives to himself and went after some guy and his kids. Thankfully nobody got hurt but in that case, he proved beyond any reasonable doubt he was a danger to himself and others.

But it’s not uncommon to see crazy ass homeless people on the street. Ross is no exception unless he wanders near an elementary school and snaps.
Tard rage versus pussy california teachers...Not a solid combination.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino