Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 243 24.5%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 519 52.4%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 229 23.1%

• Total voters

Near

Host of Killstream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand where you are coming from and I agree with you. However, that doesn't really excuse the fact that he did those things, like the doxing and the manipulating the suicidal person into doing his bidding (which really pisses me off, as I am friends with people who were suicidal). He is genuinely dangerous, and I think that on the off chance that he isn't under some kind of intense observation but also doesn't have some kind of internet access, he could do something really bad. I'm sure you can imagine where I'm going. Also, can you go into specifics as to who tf Jonifications is? I know Jetrex and am familiar with Boon, but I dunno who the fuck Jonifications is.
His ED article is gone, but it's this guy. Only place I could find a pic of him is a YT documentary.

1619730691444.png

He basically followed Ross around through multiple groups and started shit with him to provoke him. Also like the rest of the Saints back then, he was a SoK A-logger or something.

I don't think Ross is actually dangerous, he's genuinely too dumb to be. He just likes the attention. If you go back a bit, he admits that the extent of his "pedophilic tendencies" is looking at loli. The kids in bathtub thing is some facebook post he saw, and once he admitted to seeing that around his buddies, they essentially convinced him he's a child fucker.

The First Fag

They wouldn't let my name be "Null's Bitch"
kiwifarms.net
His ED article is gone, but it's this guy. Only place I could find a pic of him is a YT documentary.

View attachment 2129265

He basically followed Ross and started shit with him to provoke him. Also like the rest of the Saints back then, he was a SoK A-logger or some shit.

I don't think Ross is actually dangerous, he's genuinely too dumb to be. He just likes the attention. If you go back a bit, he admits that the extent of his "pedophilic tendencies" is looking at loli. The kids in bathtub thing is some facebook post he saw, and once he admitted to seeing that around his buddies, they essentially convinced him he's a child fucker.
Yeah I think that is this one: https://youtu.be/poeJN7H_QeU. That or it was one of its sequels. Damn he looks like a sped. Like if Private Joker had a exceptional baby that he just gave up on. I don't mean to call you a liar or a dumbfuck when I say this, but I don't believe Ross when he said that. Not for one second. While I think that his friends may have had a part in him being what he is, Ross has established himself as a compulsive and pathological liar. I do think that if he isn't dangerous now, he will grow to be, as if he is so convinced that he is a kid-diddler, he may start to act like one. Motherfucker claimed to hear voices (while I take everything he utters with a grain of salt, but it wouldn't surprise me), blew up at the slightest insult or inconvenience, and is known to attempt to manipulate people (albeit very poorly). I also get that he is stupid, but the level of stupid he was at the last time we heard from him can be dangerous. It's merely a question of will he be a hazard to himself or others. A question I don't want answered.

cumrobbery

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he should stay low, wherever he is.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think most of what came out of Ross was through the doing of the people around him. If you pay close attention the calls and the people involved, nearly all of his communities were Mister Metokur fans, very desperate to turn him into their own Chris Chan, down to the complete life ruination. They would achieve this through gaslighting him. Unfortunately due to the very shitty OP, we can't access the videos where that was very plainly visible, like the one where they pretended to have some secret club ranks and purposefully excluding him to provoke him. Guy's an autist, has no touch with what's right or wrong because of lack of real life experience and very shitty parents.

His grandparents tried their best, but once the Saints shit went off the ground, and he was actively being prodded into doing things he shouldn't, it all got really bad. This all would have been very different if he had never been around people like Jetrex (Jailed for genuine pedophilia), Boon (Actually fucking unhinged), or Jonifications (Just one look at the guy tells you enough). The fact like 3 or 4 saints members have threads on here should tell you enough. Now I'm not saying the guy should not be held accountable for what he said or did. I'm just saying his case is a little more than it seems. For most people it's just gonna be a guy who you wanna prod to see him reeee at you, and that's funny. If he decided to somehow come back and stick his neck out, it'd be entirely on him.
If you listen to any of the numerous discord calls involving his autistic episodes you can tell that pretty much everyone else in the call were all trollshielding tryhards, especially that one kid who sounded and acted exactly like Bluespike. Ross was obviously fucked in the head and (may have) had legit CP but still his entire trolling saga was just a pathetic shit flinging competition. It's probably a good thing it ended when it did.

Last edited:

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
What part of "we are not an autistic illuminati/no trolling plans" do you not understand?
Finding him isn't trolling. I legit want to know if he is still alive, which I'm seriously doubtful at this point.
I never said "fuck with him". I said it to see just what the fuck is he up to.
I think he is dead to be honest. It's been what 2-3 years since his last appearance? No group home has someone that long, no group home, halfway house or institution.

If he killed himself inside any of those places only the family will be communicated about. More so now with the COVID-19 regulations.

I find it real odd he hasn't resurface on Twitter or anything. I think he is dead.

I'll put some money in if someone want to go the extra mile to try to find what happens to Ross.

Finding him isn't trolling. I legit want to know if he is still alive, which I'm seriously doubtful at this point.

I think he is dead to be honest. It's been what 2-3 years since his last appearance? No group home has someone that long, no group home, halfway house or institution.

If he killed himself inside any of those places only the family will be communicated about. More so now with the COVID-19 regulations.

I find it real odd he hasn't resurface on Twitter or anything. I think he is dead.

I'll put some money in if someone want to go the extra mile to try to find what happens to Ross.
No. He's very much alive. me and my crew have access to his step mother and grandmother who gives us regular updates about his mental health treatment.

Can you share audio or a screenshot?
No. You’ll just have to take my word for it, which I do understand is aggravating, as the word of an internet stranger means nothing, however we are trying to respect Ross’ family’s privacy, as his grandmother and step mom wish to remain anonymous. What I can say, without giving too much away or giving specifics is that Ross is still receiving treatment, and has had 2 consistent years of good behavior without a single meltdown since he’s been in there. Because of his good behavior, the facility he is at considered giving him internet privileges, however my friends and I advised the step mother and grandma (who is the one who makes the decisions about Ross’ healthcare and treatment) not to let the facility give Ross internet privileges, as it seems his meltdowns have a direct correlation to him being on the internet. The goal of the social workers and mental health professionals is to reform and rehabilitate Ross into a person capable of at least minimally functioning in society again. That is about all I can say in regards to Ross’ treatment, or about his family. While Ross is a mega sperg and deserves to be laughed at, at least do his family the courtesy of respecting their privacy. Even if Ross is a deviant, he is still someones son and grandson. If you want to know more just ask me privately, as to not continuing to necro the thread, and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability without giving too much away.

Last edited:

Jack LOLson

Null is a hardcore niggerfaggot
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know if anybody still has or knows about any archives of ross's streams and videos that are now lost from this thread and on YouTube?

I want to hear the one where he admitted to being a pedo and said he had bloodlust for children.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know if anybody still has or knows about any archives of ross's streams and videos that are now lost from this thread and on YouTube?

I want to hear the one where he admitted to being a pedo and said he had bloodlust for children.
Just look through Bitchute for the Metokur video series on him.
All the interesting stuff is there.
Also look for the Ross vs Metokur "debate" hosted on Donga's channel.

Rag Man

Just a dirty, silly old man...
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I feel like this thread should be locked at this point since it just seems to be people asking for an update when none seem to be coming.
Ending it with @Arthur Morgan's YT playlist seems like a good cut off until something actually happens.
I still say give it a little while longer. I think he's got one more good REEE left in him.