Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 243 24.5%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 519 52.4%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 229 23.1%

• Total voters

JAKL

Just Another Kiwi Lurker
kiwifarms.net
Anything interesting? Did he threaten to kill someone or say what he's been doing since he was gone?
I'll be perfectly honest with ya I don't know when or why this guy is on my subs list, I was just taking a break from Skyrim when I checked YT and saw this on my subs, I didn't pay much attention beyond confirming it was Ross and popped in a few minutes before the streamer talked about last night which clued me into the previous nights stream, Ross is still his mushmouthed self, seems like he's taking his meds though.

Near

Host of Killstream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hah holy shit he has not learned a thing. Still wallowing in Internet drama with the same exact people.
This is gonna be great.

So he's going to be out in January, and working a minimum wage job to buy a PC, so he can do the same shit he did before. Settle Internet grudges and try to become and e-celeb.
Seems he's no longer believing the CP shit, guess the psychiatrist finally got through to him. The wise thing would be to completely cut the connection with all of those people who egged him on, but seems he's fully willing to put himself back in it.

Last edited:

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything interesting? Did he threaten to kill someone or say what he's been doing since he was gone?
I've skipped through it and no. He is as exceptional, but seems to be calm, probably, because the other guy didn't try to make him sperg harder. I've caught them talking about Logan a.k.a. Jetrex who is now in jail for molesting his younger sister. Otherwise, I don't want to listen through all of it, because sound is shit and they are talking about nothing.

@OogaBoogaFreeRentSupreme do you know why Ross has internet access?