Horrorcow Jonathan Ross / EffinRawz / SonicJonathanSonic / SuperJonathanSonic / SpeedDemon - Self-Admitted Pedophile with Homicidal Urges; featuring Ruby (EdgeQueen) & NuclearGamer

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

New Poll: How does the Ross Adventure End?

• Successful Febreeze suicide after 731 more attempts

Votes: 243 24.5%
  • Gets Sent to Prison like Nick Bate

Votes: 519 52.4%
  • A school shooting that makes Couch Cuck look competent

Votes: 229 23.1%

• Total voters

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
In the middle of his butthurt feed RTing literally dozens of posts vilifying KF, there’s this:

D693A358-C976-4017-B051-F3770A046D42.jpeg9A8D48AD-9A10-4B6E-ACD7-4E1EA87DFAB1.jpegD6C20D8E-9035-4DC9-93DB-4D705FEE61AB.jpeg

thismanlies

Who Wants a Balloon Animal?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Near

Host of Killstream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to commend the therapists working with Ross. It's a real shame their work will be undone the moment some idea guy starts manipulating him.
The "idea guys" have basically been the Jetrex, Jon, Boon trio since the beginning. But ever since he's moved his fights over to discord, we're getting more of them. Ross really just isn't very smart.

But if there's anything to be learned here, is that his freakouts need to be archived better. We lost so much funny shit because he kept copyright striking it, and it was only hosted on YT

Ghost Got Double Dipped

Melting pot of friendship
kiwifarms.net
The "idea guys" have basically been the Jetrex, Jon, Boon trio since the beginning. But ever since he's moved his fights over to discord, we're getting more of them. Ross really just isn't very smart.

But if there's anything to be learned here, is that his freakouts need to be archived better. We lost so much funny shit because he kept copyright striking it, and it was only hosted on YT
So that explains why I can't find the "What's ten times ten" video anymore. That one was funny

thismanlies

Who Wants a Balloon Animal?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think there's a mega upload somewhere in this thread archiving almost every one of his live streams.

But Jetrex and his merry band of faggots were relatively benign (I say that knowing what Jetrex is in prison for) considering all they did was parade him around the Internet like a one man freak show. I'm worried that the next idea guys who get a hold of him will be the kinds of sociopaths who think it's funny to turn a severely disturbed man loose on a playground.

Don Juan El Tardo

What a long strange trip it's been
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update on the Ross situation. I saw I was tagged, but was ignoring it until my friends and I got ahead of the situation. Ross' Grandmother, and the Mental Ward he was at, deemed him mentally fit enough to start reintegrating into society. They released him and put him into a group home. He is starting a job next week. He has a Playstation and is allowed to use his social worker's phone every day for 20 min to call me. I convinced Ross and Boon to take down the streams, delete Ross' channels and delete Ross' twitter. Here's some screenshots of my twitter DM's with Ross before our phone call. The Ross saga is over. Move on already. Bathtub boy isn't coming back.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 131
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg