Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
so Hamm is looking at being arrested by the RCMP now. How fucked is Canada. Check her twitter for her legal response to the cops, which she was forced to do "so we dont have to arrest you just yet"

cant archive because my connection is on cloudflare and they hate each other
Bloody hell. What the hell is happening in Canada when the word of jonathan yaniv and his mother are considered gospel. How many more lives has this nasty piece of shit got to negatively impact before something is done to stop this nonsense?

Who's next in his sights?

Michael Comes Again

kiwifarms.net
Bloody hell. What the hell is happening in Canada when the word of jonathan yaniv and his mother are considered gospel. How many more lives has this nasty piece of shit got to negatively impact before something is done to stop this nonsense?

Who's next in his sights?
It looks like the vexatious little litigant is going further after Mr Smith...
CSO-SUR-PA-237538-20200314-1805EDT-CHARGES-BREACH-STALK-THREATEN-COMMIT.jpg

CSO-SUR-PA-237538-20200102-0005EST-CHARGES-BREACH-COMMIT.jpg

This is the linchpin to Hambeast v Hamm. Worth watching.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
It's possible that the RCMP, knowing they're dealing with a litigious bastard, told LaPointe to dot every t and cross every i on Yaniv's raft of complaints so that they have a solid defense against his inevitable allegations that the mounties refused to help a poor little trans girl. That would be necessary, too, if they're to eventually charge Yaniv with making false reports.

But @yesthatanna's article makes it seem more like LaPointe's on a twisted crusade. Taking a statement from Amy would be routine, but why do it in such a menacing way instead of that studied, bland way most cops adopt early in their careers?

If the RCMP didn't in fact lock down the courthouse surveillance videos two months ago - holy hell.

It looks like the vexatious little litigant is going further after Mr Smith...

This is the linchpin to Hambeast v Hamm. Worth watching.
Wut the wut is "breach of undertaking"? Sounds like something nasty in the casket showroom.

Michael Comes Again

kiwifarms.net
It's possible that the RCMP, knowing they're dealing with a litigious bastard, told LaPointe to dot every t and cross every i on Yaniv's raft of complaints so that they have a solid defense against his inevitable allegations that the mounties refused to help a poor little trans girl. That would be necessary, too, if they're to eventually charge Yaniv with making false reports.

But @yesthatanna's article makes it seem more like LaPointe's on a twisted crusade. Taking a statement from Amy would be routine, but why do it in such a menacing way instead of that studied, bland way most cops adopt early in their careers?

If the RCMP didn't in fact lock down the courthouse surveillance videos two months ago - holy hell.

Wut the wut is "breach of undertaking"? Sound like something nasty in the casket showroom.
Undertaking Given to a Peace Officer, also colloquially known as a Recognizance (Officer) rather than Recognizance (Court). This is the recog seved upon Mr Smith after Dr Yaniv's initial false allegation. The Peace Officer (beat cop) recog is typically a lower threshold than the Court.

CSO-VAN-PA-237538-20191230-1611PST-RESULTS-ARREST-ORDER-FOR-DONALD-FRANCIS-SMITH-2.jpg

CSO-VAN-PA-237538-20191230-1611PST-RESULTS-ARREST-ORDER-FOR-DONALD-FRANCIS-SMITH-4.jpg

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Wut the wut is "breach of undertaking"? Sounds like something nasty in the casket showroom.
So if the tape(s) have not been studied and/or are no longer available surely it's a case of her word against his, plus Amy's phone was checked (ie nothing corroborating yaniv's claims). Yeah, no doubt the mother will be a witness (let's not forget her performance and utterings under oath at the BCHRT) but Amy has at least one witness, Chris Elston...so again whose word is worth anything to the police/court?

Bless her, I can't imagine the worry and stress Amy must be under atm and knowing how vindictive yaniv is this won't be the last of it I'm sure.

I do wonder why the tape(s) weren't checked asap, after all someone had reported a sexual assault, a "serious sexual assault" at that. Are all claims like this totally ignored until someone kicks up a fuss, is it normal to wait 30 days before any action is taken?

eta: Seems Chris Elston is helping as much as possible. Good on him/her.
1584230885284.png

archive:http://archive.fo/fugcA

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
So if the tape(s) have not been studied and/or are no longer available surely it's a case of her word against his, plus Amy's phone was checked (ie nothing corroborating yaniv's claims). Yeah, no doubt the mother will be a witness (let's not forget her performance and utterings under oath at the BCHRT) but Amy has at least one witness, Chris Elston...so again whose word is worth anything to the police/court?

Bless her, I can't imagine the worry and stress Amy must be under atm and knowing how vindictive yaniv is this won't be the last of it I'm sure.

I do wonder why the tape(s) weren't checked asap, after all someone had reported a sexual assault, a "serious sexual assault" at that. Are all claims like this totally ignored until someone kicks up a fuss, is it normal to wait 30 days before any action is taken?

eta: Seems Chris Elston is helping as much as possible. Good on him/her.
View attachment 1188054
archive:http://archive.fo/fugcA
From what @yesthatanna wrote, it's not definite that the RCMP failed to get the surveillance footage when it was still available back in January, only that Amy's lawyers haven't been able to get it more recently for her civil suit.

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 8.37.51 PM.png
I'd thought Chris Elston was being ignored because the RCMP had ruled out the possibility that Yaniv was telling the truth for a change. Now I don't know what to think.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
From what @yesthatanna wrote, it's not definite that the RCMP failed to get the surveillance footage when it was still available back in January, only that Amy's lawyers haven't been able to get it more recently for her civil suit.

View attachment 1188088
I'd thought Chris Elston was being ignored because the RCMP had ruled out the possibility that Yaniv was telling the truth for a change. Now I don't know what to think.
I appreciate that. The comment "only to be told they are discarded every 30 days" is odd. The lawyers, I would have thought, should have been given a clear answer there and then, either they've got it or they haven't...a few minutes of tape at a known time. Jeez.

Imagine if this had been a genuine assault complaint.

eta:

Nail.on.head.
1584235867113.png

archive: http://archive.fo/x5zAu

Last edited:

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Hello Kiwis,

Usually I update with a new article but I was very busy today. Hopefully none of you have Corona.

So yes, LaPointe is either incompetent or deliberately protecting Yaniv as LP is involved in literally ALL of Yaniv's current cases (Bexte, Smith, perhaps even the weapons charge). In all of my dealings with law enforcement, I have never seen someone so invested in a single person. Why?

I have some backdoor info coming in that LP may also be negatively impacting Donald Smith's case in a very similar way to Amy's. Again. Could be incompetence. Could be deliberate. We can only speculate. But repeated patterns are starting to look..............

What I found immediately odd was how LP pursued Amy almost IMMEDIATELY after I made my media inquiry to the RCMP (Amy accidentally calls it the "Crown" in her statement, it was the RCMP media El Sturko). After it had been sitting on his desk for 3 fucking months -- after repeated inquiries from Amy's counsel and Amy's witnesses -- after EVERYTHING.... He calls her and shakes her down right after I call? Right after Yaniv submits his counter claim? That is just WILD to me y'all.

I do not like this.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
@yesthatanna - This is very wild, indeed. Why would Ms. Hamm go give a statement - after the threat of arrest - without a lawyer present? (Wasn't mentioned in the article, so I'm assuming no counsel was present). Is TPM going to do any digging into any possible connections between JY and LP? At the very least, using a false threat of arrest to coerce or force a statement from Ms. Hamm is... dirty. Very dirty.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Hello Kiwis,

Usually I update with a new article but I was very busy today. Hopefully none of you have Corona.

So yes, LaPointe is either incompetent or deliberately protecting Yaniv as LP is involved in literally ALL of Yaniv's current cases (Bexte, Smith, perhaps even the weapons charge). In all of my dealings with law enforcement, I have never seen someone so invested in a single person. Why?

I have some backdoor info coming in that LP may also be negatively impacting Donald Smith's case in a very similar way to Amy's. Again. Could be incompetence. Could be deliberate. We can only speculate. But repeated patterns are starting to look..............

What I found immediately odd was how LP pursued Amy almost IMMEDIATELY after I made my media inquiry to the RCMP (Amy accidentally calls it the "Crown" in her statement, it was the RCMP media El Sturko). After it had been sitting on his desk for 3 fucking months -- after repeated inquiries from Amy's counsel and Amy's witnesses -- after EVERYTHING.... He calls her and shakes her down right after I call? Right after Yaniv submits his counter claim? That is just WILD to me y'all.

I do not like this.
Since these aren't exactly tricky international money laundering felonies requiring extensive investigation, I'm surprised the RCMP hasn't already moved the cases over to the crown prosecutors' desks to be accepted or declined for prosecution. Is this actually the normal pace of things?

It's sort of like LaPointe was assigned the cases and parked them until the phone rang and, oops, the bosses will be asking for receipts now.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
When BC tends to private prosecutions there is an established protocol (attached and sourced). My guess id that the sheriffs and RCMP were ignoring it until they were directed by the crown to investigate and provide a report. Some crown saw the charge and decided to send it to process hearing where JY will get to "make his case" including calling witnesses (Miriam?). The hearing is scheduled for the 16th (is that the date? or the 18th I can't remember), so the reports need to be done before then or the crown will have to ask for adjournment. My hope is that the crown is completely covering their asses because Yaniv is a litigious freak. I could be wrong. Lapointe was probably treating this as a nothing burger until he got the call - We need a report by Monday.

1584239026091.png1584239077260.png1584239108205.png

source

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Hello Kiwis,

I do not like this.
Yeah, I've been following Chris Elston's tweets and noticed that he had also commented elsewhere that he would stand as a witness and yet his phone calls had not been met, along with Amy's. My heart goes out to him (and Amy) as he obviously feels guilty for not being with her. But then again who imagines, with officers in the vicinity, nipping to the loo could bring about such horrendous claims. Is everyone supposed to don a body cam when yaniv and his bloody mother are within a 50 mile radius to stay safe.

Maybe he's so crap at his job that he's been given all the duffer (ie yaniv) cases. I do feel the way Amy was treated/spoken to by him disgraceful and I hope she takes that further. And yeah why the sudden interest from LP, like you say 3 months down the line and he's raised his head...13th Jan till now. Good grief.

You know if it wasn't such a serious accusation yaniv's antics would be hilarious....one sightly built woman against a 300lb predator with his bat shit crazy mother there as backup and, supposedly, she still managed to sexually assault him.

eta: @yesthatanna I forgot to ask, is John Southern following you around as a comment left under your article sure sounds like him, same old same old.......................

1584241252855.png

Last edited:

AvantGardener

kiwifarms.net
Oh I 100% encouraged her to tell her legal team. Don’t you worry about that.

I think it’s psychotic the dried up sponge can just fling terms around like that with no consequence.

A CHARGE is a very specific thing. And this time, Yaniv implicated the RCMP in his shenanigans, suggesting THEY were the locus of this charge. Not a private prosecution like with Donald Smith. But the RCMP themselves.

I was very clear when I stated that to the RCMP today on the phone.

I’m fuming about it.
On Twitter she sounds pretty spooked. I hope you can help her.

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
Hello Kiwis,

I do not like this.
Can you give me a first name to assign to LaPointe and position within the Judicial system?
I'll need it for information gathering, since I don't really condone corruption of law enforcement or judicial level politicians.
*update* No longer needed; looking into Constable Bernard Lapointe; give me a little bit.

Interesting, however I don't think this is the same guy.
*update, definately not the same guy...however I'll let the mods here decide whether or not to prune my post because hey, Pedo Scout leader*

*Read this* The person mentioned in the article is NOT Constable Bernard Lapointe, it is Quebecian Pedophile who just happens to have the same name, the two are different individuals, as stated above in the previous update note, I posted it because of a personal belief that pedophiles don't have a right to privacy, in retrospect I have been shown how this is potentially opinion changing in regards to the officer. If you formed said opinion from this, then I apologize. That was not my intention, and I allowed my own personal politics get in the way of data finding and for that I am the king of faggots. If you source this post trying to say that the Officer is a secret pedo, then feel free to quote this as well "I am a massive king of faggots and I love sucking on huge donkey dicks because I am a huge flaming homo faggot who didn't think things through."

Last edited:

Buttholepiercer

Next on Cartroon Network: Jenny Bravo
kiwifarms.net
I dont know legal systems of Canada... Or the US... But, couldn't a complaint be made about this officer being on charge of so many Yaniv cases and their behaviour? It seems so shady and "conflict of interesty". < not a legal term.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a link between Lapointe and Yaniv or that Lapointe is a Tranner at weekends and feels protective of tranny Yanny.

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty obvious what happened. Online journalists called up the cops trying to act like big-shot real media to get confirmation that they threw Yaniv's sexual assault complaint in the trash, and the designated Yaniv cumdumpster LaPoint realised he might actually face consequences for throwing a sexual assault complaint in the trash, so he rang up Hamm to make sure the record showed he did bare minimum of policework.

I sympathise with Amy Hamm for so obviously never having dealt with the police as a suspect, and I realise how jarring it might be when you expect some kindly sympathetic peacekeepers who care about 'straightening this mess out' instead of just ticking some boxes and shunting the case off to a public prosecutor to deal with. When you've been accused of a crime, it doesn't matter how reasonable or understandable you think your side of the story is ; the police are not your friends, and no good will come from talking to them.

Don't cooperate with them, don't explain yourself to them, don't answer questions, call their bluff on any sentence that ends with 'or we'll arrest you', prepare any statement you give with the help of a lawyer, and make sure you have somebody ready to post a bond.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
It's not unusual in any jurisdiction for related cases to be assigned to the same investigator if caseload allows it.

The Hamm and Bexte matters not only have the creep of Walnut Grove and his demented mother in common - they even originated on the same day at the same location. Yaniv's undoubtedly further linking the two events by trying to use his allegations about Hamm to justify his violent reaction to Bexte. "Constable, one online reporter sexually assaulted me in the courthouse and then the other one charged at me menacingly as I tried to leave the courthouse!! I wasn't given the protection I was promised!"

LaPointe may just be a wisecracking cop who stonewalls the media because he's supposed to say nothing. I'm not going to assume he's doing his job properly, but I'm also not going to assume he's a pedo in league with Yaniv. There's just nothing to indicate anything like that now.

Edit: It may just be that LaPointe hasn't taken a statement from Elston because the RCMP does have hallway surveillance video showing Amy popping in and right back out of the washroom and a statement from the sheriff's deputy who searched her phone that he saw no washroom photos. The crown's unlikely to go forward given that kind of evidence, so LaPointe has no reason to collect statements from people in the hallway who witnessed Amy entering and leaving but not whatever happened or didn't happen inside the washroom.

Last edited:

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not unusual in any jurisdiction for related cases to be assigned to the same investigator if caseload allows it.

The Hamm and Bexte matters not only have the creep of Walnut Grove and his demented mother in common - they even originated on the same day at the same location. Yaniv's undoubtedly further linking the two events by trying to use his allegations about Hamm to justify his violent reaction to Bexte. "Constable, one online reporter sexually assaulted me in the courthouse and then the other one charged at me menacingly as I tried to leave the courthouse!! I wasn't given the protection I was promised!"

LaPointe may just be a wisecracking cop who stonewalls the media because he's supposed to say nothing. I'm not going to assume he's doing his job properly, but I'm also not going to assume he's a pedo in league with Yaniv. There's just nothing to indicate anything like that now.
He knows Yaniv's response to the case being thrown out is probably going to be filing a complaint against him to the CPC, so he has to at least do some basic investigating of a serious allegation like sexual assault. And a word of advice to Hamm and co. ; calling up the police to get information on a case against your own colleague is pretty hard not to be construed as pressuring them. Dragging him in your shitty online rag when you don't get what you want just makes it worse. He basically has to go hard on Hamm now to circumvent any appearance of collusion.

There's no conspiracy here. He's not some kind of corrupt tranny-defender protecting Yaniv, he's just the designated nuisance-call taker and this is just how the system works. Getting accused of sexual assault is actually a pretty big fucking deal, and you'd have to be a special kind of cluelessly entitled new media brat to be crying and conspiritarding about it when the worst that's happened is the police sort-of-implying they might arrest you for it.

Yaniv will pay for doing all this, sometime in the distant future, but for right now Hamm needs to sack up and accept that for the time being she's just another scumbag criminal suspect who is accused of a pretty serious offence, and the police aren't just going to to compare twitter stories and pick a side like we can.