Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@Dyn I disagree on Cops not being your friends...Maybe in metro areas?
I had DHS come to my door & arrest & cuff me. They brought locals with them as they didn't know what jail to take me to....It was the local Cops that knew me & knew it was BS....After an hour I'm uncuffed by DHS & told I'm free to go...That was 10 years ago...I NEVER heard from them again.

I do agree on this Cop with JY tho.....Many if they can't preform are given the BS duties just so they can walk the dog until retirement....That being said...Do we know the age of this LaPointe?

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you give me a first name to assign to LaPointe and position within the Judicial system?
I'll need it for information gathering, since I don't really condone corruption of law enforcement or judicial level politicians.
*update* No longer needed; looking into Constable Bernard Lapointe; give me a little bit.

Interesting, however I don't think this is the same guy.
*update, definately not the same guy...however I'll let the mods here decide whether or not to prune my post because hey, Pedo Scout leader*
Trying to dox a cop over this and then posting a news story about a completely different pedophile with the same name that you know is a completely different person and then leaving it up anyway to smear that cop is one of the most mind-bogglingly spastic and reckless instances of lazy faildoxing I've ever seen in my life, what the absolute fuck is wrong with you? What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you. Be ashamed of yourself.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I do agree on this Cop with JY tho.....Many if they can't preform are given the BS duties just so they can walk the dog until retirement....That being said...Do we know the age of this LaPointe?
Departments often times have officers assigned to specific "maginalized" communities. Is it possible Lapointe is the Surrey RCMP's designated troon or tard wrangler?

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Departments often times have officers assigned to specific "maginalized" communities. Is it possible Lapointe is the Surrey RCMP's designated troon or tard wrangler?
It makes sense that the RCMP would put the french canadian guy in charge of the tards, because quebecers are generally half re.tarted even at the best of times. He'll be able to easily relate.

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
Trying to dox a cop over this and then posting a news story about a completely different pedophile with the same name that you know is a completely different person and then leaving it up anyway to smear that cop is one of the most mind-bogglingly spastic and reckless instances of lazy faildoxing I've ever seen in my life, what the absolute fuck is wrong with you? What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?

Boy your knees must hurt from jumping to all of those conclusions.

I get that you are a blue lives matter sort of person but dont let your politics fog up your logic and vision.

First off: I am not doxing anyone here, I am just curious about finding out more about Bernard Lapointe because as the article says he is very involved with a high profile case, yet he is acting extremely suspicious. I take special interest in corruption of the judicial branch for my own personal reasons, hence why I am interested in looking at the man.

Second, I found a Pedophile from Quebec and decided to keep it up, because in all Reality I do not like pedophiles. They are monsters and plagues on society. I've specifically stated that the two are not the same in the post, however I kept the post up because a pedo exposed is a child safe. To think I used it to smear a police officer is reaching and frankly suspiciously assumptionary.

Dont react so knee jerkingly because of your internal politics. I do not care about them. Transparency of the judicial branch is extremely important, especially when abuse of power by officers comes into play.

If you or anyone else is actually think that, "Hey, this is a smear piece against the officer,and a low effort dox" when it clearly says, "Not him but fuck pedos"... then you are truly either extremely fucking stupid, or you have some sort of internal politics guiding your stupid ass Observation.

Also. "Shame on you". Does that really work here? Isnt that like saying "Sweet mother of Mary" while being boiled alive in hell? It makes me think if everything you posted was a shitpost, which would explain the stupid nature of your observations conclusions.

Last edited:

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net

You are aware where you are right? right? Kiwi farms ringing any bells? home of laughing at lolcows, land of doxing lolcows?

I'm going to assume you're just trolling because there is no way you are seriously complaining about doxing on a site that regularly laughs at cows dismay about being doxed. the amount of irony would send my sides into orbit and then i'd have to sue you for malicious trolling with a side of comedic assault.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty obvious what happened. Online journalists called up the cops trying to act like big-shot real media to get confirmation that they threw Yaniv's sexual assault complaint in the trash, and the designated Yaniv cumdumpster LaPoint realised he might actually face consequences for throwing a sexual assault complaint in the trash, so he rang up Hamm to make sure the record showed he did bare minimum of policework.

I sympathise with Amy Hamm for so obviously never having dealt with the police as a suspect, and I realise how jarring it might be when you expect some kindly sympathetic peacekeepers who care about 'straightening this mess out' instead of just ticking some boxes and shunting the case off to a public prosecutor to deal with. When you've been accused of a crime, it doesn't matter how reasonable or understandable you think your side of the story is ; the police are not your friends, and no good will come from talking to them.

Don't cooperate with them, don't explain yourself to them, don't answer questions, call their bluff on any sentence that ends with 'or we'll arrest you', prepare any statement you give with the help of a lawyer, and make sure you have somebody ready to post a bond.
Media privileges enable me to access information if a person has been charged or if charges are pending. According to the March 9 filing, she had been. Figured it should have been easy enough to figure out, and offered to Amy if she wanted me to go ahead and do that. As she was stressed and incapable of contacting LaPointe (something she had tried multiple times), she was really eager to find out if she had been charged or not and asked me to go ahead and do that. I would not have done so without her explicit permission, consent, and desire. I am not a "big shot" anything. Just trying to help my friend.

I do, however, believe LaPointe was probably triggered into action by my call. That is something I have discussed with Amy. The RCMP shares a case-file system and all of those entering and exiting files are logged. El Sturko entered Amy's file to confirm charges. LaPointe may have noticed the action on the file, realised media was looking into it, and taken it out on Amy. Something that is wholly unethical and ridiculous, all things considered.

They are a law enforcement agency. Not a kindergarten. LaPointe is unstable.

Yeah, I've been following Chris Elston's tweets and noticed that he had also commented elsewhere that he would stand as a witness and yet his phone calls had not been met, along with Amy's. My heart goes out to him (and Amy) as he obviously feels guilty for not being with her. But then again who imagines, with officers in the vicinity, nipping to the loo could bring about such horrendous claims. Is everyone supposed to don a body cam when yaniv and his bloody mother are within a 50 mile radius to stay safe.

Maybe he's so crap at his job that he's been given all the duffer (ie yaniv) cases. I do feel the way Amy was treated/spoken to by him disgraceful and I hope she takes that further. And yeah why the sudden interest from LP, like you say 3 months down the line and he's raised his head...13th Jan till now. Good grief.

You know if it wasn't such a serious accusation yaniv's antics would be hilarious....one sightly built woman against a 300lb predator with his bat shit crazy mother there as backup and, supposedly, she still managed to sexually assault him.

eta: @yesthatanna I forgot to ask, is John Southern following you around as a comment left under your article sure sounds like him, same old same old.......................

View attachment 1188263
May have answered your other question about the 3 month delay above... And thank you :) I didn't realise the idiot was still following me around as I blocked him on Twitter long ago. Tech support is going to block the account.

I find it hilarious that I get so much anti-semitic hate and I am literally not even Trump's Chosen. Oy vey! But glad to hear he's finally been edumacated about what province I live in. Now if only we could get all of the other information to stick...

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
*update, definately not the same guy...however I'll let the mods here decide whether or not to prune my post because hey, Pedo Scout leader*
"Hm, this pedophile with the same name is definitely not the police officer in question, but I'll leave up the insinuation because I don't like him unless mods want me to not call insinuate random LEOs are pedophiles."

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To think I used it to smear a police officer is reaching and frankly suspiciously assumptionary.
You just can't help yourself, can you?

You are aware where you are right? right? Kiwi farms ringing any bells? home of laughing at lolcows, land of doxing lolcows?

I'm going to assume you're just trolling because there is no way you are seriously complaining about doxing on a site that regularly laughs at cows dismay about being doxed. the amount of irony would send my sides into orbit and then i'd have to sue you for malicious trolling with a side of comedic assault.
Friendo, I've doxed lolcows before. I've doxed other kiwis, I've doxed kiwi mods, I've doxed cops and politicians and children and old grannies. I've doxed people's entire bloodlines all the way back to their ancestors graves in the old country. I've doxed people for being pedophiles and I've doxed people for forgetting to call me 'daddy' in Kiwi Chat. I've doxed for the challenge, I've doxed for love, I've doxed out of anger and I've doxed for walmart gift cards. I've doxed more people than you've had hot dinners and I've still never in my life seen somebody dox a completely different guy with the same name then deliberately leave it up to lazily smear the target with whatever the other guy did. This is not doxing, this is a lazy, pathetic, dishonest smear that has no place on the Kiwi Farms, so quit pretending you don't see the difference.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
You just can't help yourself, can you?

Friendo, I've doxed lolcows before. I've doxed other kiwis, I've doxed kiwi mods, I've doxed cops and politicians and children and old grannies. I've doxed people's entire bloodlines all the way back to their ancestors graves in the old country. I've doxed people for being pedophiles and I've doxed people for forgetting to call me 'daddy' in Kiwi Chat. I've doxed for the challenge, I've doxed for love, I've doxed out of anger and I've doxed for walmart gift cards. I've doxed more people than you've had hot dinners and I've still never in my life seen somebody dox a completely different guy with the same name then deliberately leave it up to lazily smear the target with whatever the other guy did. This is not doxing, this is a lazy, pathetic, dishonest smear that has no place on the Kiwi Farms, so quit pretending you don't see the difference.
You know, looking back, I'm wondering why I did that. Sure I was joking but I legit thought you were bitching about doxing... but the dox isn't even a dox. So yeah. my bad man. apologies. I dunno what the hell I was thinkin. kinda... disturbs me if im honest.

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LaPointe may have noticed the action on the file, realised media was looking into it, and taken it out on Amy. Something that is wholly unethical and ridiculous, all things considered.

They are a law enforcement agency. Not a kindergarten. LaPointe is unstable.
I get that you want to help your friendo, but being accused of sexual assault is always an unpleasant process, and cops aren't always polite and gentle with suspects. Nothing you've said he's done has been the slightest bit out of the ordinary, and putting this kind of scrutiny on him while things are still in motion is going to accomplish nothing but forcing him to crawl right up Anna's asshole with a rapist-catching net to prove he gave Yaniv's claims a proper investigation and didn't get intimidated by media pressure.

I think you're having a really, monstrously bad lapse of judgement here and Anna Hamm is the one who's going to face any consequences that might arise from it. If it was me facing these charges I'd be begging you to shut up. That's all.

Philosophy Phil

God-King of Denmark Dimension
kiwifarms.net
This is not doxing, this is a lazy, pathetic, dishonest smear that has no place on the Kiwi Farms, so quit pretending you don't see the difference.
Because it isn't an attempt at doxing; but at the same time it isn't a smear (against the officer) either. Its not meant to be either really.
However; you've got a good point along with Null, and I can see how it can be taken that way. It's not meant to be taken in that way and I'll edit the post to be factual.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
I get that you want to help your friendo, but being accused of sexual assault is always an unpleasant process, and cops aren't always polite and gentle with suspects. Nothing you've said he's done has been the slightest bit out of the ordinary, and putting this kind of scrutiny on him while things are still in motion is going to accomplish nothing but forcing him to crawl right up Anna's asshole with a rapist-catching net to prove he gave Yaniv's claims a proper investigation and didn't get intimidated by media pressure.

I think you're having a really, monstrously bad lapse of judgement here and Anna Hamm is the one who's going to face any consequences that might arise from it. If it was me facing these charges I'd be begging you to shut up. That's all.
As someone who has worked and dealt with law enforcement both formally and informally (outside of TPM, as no matter what you think TPM is not my life), I can promise you that nothing he has done up until this point is “ordinary.” Wrong? Not technically. But ordinary is absolutely the wrong word for it.

Ordinary would have been accessing and reviewing the court tapes within a reasonable amount of time. Ordinary would have been opening the lines of dialogue when Amy, her witnesses, and her lawyers attempted (on MULTIPLE) occasions to do so. Ordinary would have been investigating this three months ago.

Ordinary is not leaving the case to rot for three months, perhaps without even accessing the court tapes (which he would have every knowledge of the expiration of those tapes), and refusing to take statements from Amy and the witnesses until three months down the line, at which point he could threaten her with an arrest when he could have gotten a voluntary statement she had offered months ago.

No part of this is ordinary. I know you are not privy to the conversations that happen behind the scenes, but this is not ordinary. Just because it’s a generally unpleasant situation and context, does not mean procedure can be thrown out the window and the subject involved can be abused and traumatized.

Further: EVERYTHING I have done and been involved with in respect to Amy’s situation up until this point has been done with the explicit overview and communication from the legal team. Amy’s statement was vetted. My article only came after the legal team gave an okay to that publicity.

I can promise you that if I were misstepping or jeopardizing her case in any way, they would likely know better than the online NAL commentariat.

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone who has worked and dealt with law enforcement both formally and informally (outside of TPM, as no matter what you think TPM is not my life), I can promise you that nothing he has done up until this point is “ordinary.” Wrong? Not technically. But ordinary is absolutely the wrong word for it.

Ordinary would have been accessing and reviewing the court tapes within a reasonable amount of time. Ordinary would have been opening the lines of dialogue when Amy, her witnesses, and her lawyers attempted (on MULTIPLE) occasions to do so. Ordinary would have been investigating this three months ago.

Ordinary is not leaving the case to rot for three months, perhaps without even accessing the court tapes (which he would have every knowledge of the expiration of those tapes), and refusing to take statements from Amy and the witnesses until three months down the line, at which point he could threaten her with an arrest when he could have gotten a voluntary statement she had offered months ago.

No part of this is ordinary. I know you are not privy to the conversations that happen behind the scenes, but this is not ordinary. Just because it’s a generally unpleasant situation and context, does not mean procedure can be thrown out the window and the subject involved can be abused and traumatized.

Further: EVERYTHING I have done and been involved with in respect to Amy’s situation up until this point has been done with the explicit overview and communication from the legal team. Amy’s statement was vetted. My article only came after the legal team gave an okay to that publicity.

I can promise you that if I were misstepping or jeopardizing her case in any way, they would likely know better than the online NAL commentariat.
Well if her legal team thinks it's a good idea to dunk on her investigating officer in a clickbait article then publicise said article on a notorious neckbeard forum full of frothing terfs and incels who will almost certainly dox his entire family and call them pedophiles, I'm sure they're onto a galaxy-brained legal strategy I can't even begin to comprehend.

Best of luck, I'm breathlessly waiting to see the end result.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Well if her legal team thinks it's a good idea to dunk on her investigating officer in a clickbait article then publicise said article on a notorious neckbeard forum full of frothing terfs and incels who will almost certainly dox his entire family and call them pedophiles, I'm sure they're onto a galaxy-brained legal strategy I can't even begin to comprehend.

Best of luck, I'm breathlessly waiting to see the end result.
If you want to doxx a police officer, be my guest. That won’t end well. That has nothing to do with me or Amy, nor was it anything I asked anyone to do, ever. I have never been involved in a doxxing (save for Antifa coming after me lol), and I have no intentions to ever be. That’s just not my thing.

Whether or not I was on this forum, KiwiFarms exists with a board for Yaniv. Thus, simply by releasing the article with LaPointe’s name, someone who wanted to do something as ill-advised as that could do it. You linking it to my presence on this forum is illogical.

Coming on this forum and giving updates on the articles I write (clickbait junk to you, I know), is specifically for the purposes of giving an open conduit of communication for anyone who has questions. There are usually lots (this was no exception), and I would rather be there to answer the questions in whatever way I can than let things fester on without clarity.

If I were not here, you would be thinking I called the RCMP and wrote the article without knowledge of Amy and her team, perhaps putting her case in deep shit. I’d rather dispel incorrect assumptions like that on my own than let them linger.

And I‘ve found most people on KF to be quite nice up until this point. I haven’t met any incels or throatbeards yet but have had some good convos about gardening and other hobby crafts 👍🏽

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and it's fucking disgusting. Something is rotten in Canada, and Yaniv is just the latest symptom.
If i'm being frank, I'd have more respect if they just flat-out became authoritarian and said trans are first class citizens and everyone else is second class. as they are I consider them nothing less than chickenshit cowards who make the french look like brave footman staring down the armies of hell.