Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
A small update I forgot to add today.

Another, higher level RCMP Sergeant has now been added to Amy’s case. :)

Chris Elston (one of the witnesses to Amy’s entering and exiting the washroom rapidly and also actively trying to avoid Yaniv), has been regularly going to the RCMP trying to give his statement and they have been refusing to take it. He has been posting some of that info to his Twitter.

Let’s hope this means speedier, more competent handling.

Dyn

feminist icon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want to doxx a police officer, be my guest. That won’t end well. That has nothing to do with me or Amy, nor was it anything I asked anyone to do, ever. I have never been involved in a doxxing (save for Antifa coming after me lol), and I have no intentions to ever be. That’s just not my thing.

Whether or not I was on this forum, KiwiFarms exists with a board for Yaniv. Thus, simply by releasing the article with LaPointe’s name, someone who wanted to do something as ill-advised as that could do it. You linking it to my presence on this forum is illogical.

Coming on this forum and giving updates on the articles I write (clickbait junk to you, I know), is specifically for the purposes of giving an open conduit of communication for anyone who has questions. There are usually lots (this was no exception), and I would rather be there to answer the questions in whatever way I can than let things fester on without clarity.

If I were not here, you would be thinking I called the RCMP and wrote the article without knowledge of Amy and her team, perhaps putting her case in deep shit. I’d rather dispel incorrect assumptions like that on my own than let them linger.

And I‘ve found most people on KF to be quite nice up until this point. I haven’t met any incels or throatbeards yet but have had some good convos about gardening and other hobby crafts 👍🏽
I'm glad you're enjoying your time here and getting along with people, and you're right that the majority of people are are actually really nice people who are very easy to get along with. I'm sorry if you felt that me questioning the wisdom of your recent actions has been overly rude or hostile, because I'm not trying to dick all over your parade and have absolutely nothing against you as a person, but I honestly do not believe you for a second that any legal team ever said "Yeah you should totally post about it on that nazi incel mass-shooter forum".

Also, as charming as your polite Canadian-style lowkey pissiness at me is, it's kind of wasted on people like us. You can go right ahead and call me a uninformed garbage cunt who should mind his own business if you want to, nobody's going to get mad or think any less of you for it. This place thrives on giving people a platform to say what they're really thinking.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Happy things on the horizon.

As for Yaniv’s legal threat against TPM/myself.... this is, what, the third one? Last two times were when he was having a very bad time last year with those victim-centred articles (recall all were verified and vetted).

So he seems to threaten me legally when my articles lead or contribute to a negative consequence or unpleasant situation for him.

:)

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Happy things on the horizon.

As for Yaniv’s legal threat against TPM/myself.... this is, what, the third one? Last two times were when he was having a very bad time last year with those victim-centred articles (recall all were verified and vetted).

So he seems to threaten me legally when my articles lead or contribute to a negative consequence or unpleasant situation for him.

:)
Is there good news coming Anna? I know you maybe can't say anything, but are you aware of something positive happening that will screw over predator Yaniv?

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
A small update I forgot to add today.

Another, higher level RCMP Sergeant has now been added to Amy’s case. :)

Chris Elston (one of the witnesses to Amy’s entering and exiting the washroom rapidly and also actively trying to avoid Yaniv), has been regularly going to the RCMP trying to give his statement and they have been refusing to take it. He has been posting some of that info to his Twitter.

Let’s hope this means speedier, more competent handling.

Just say what it is. the RCMP is actively trying to enable a predator using canadians pro-trans laws to prey on vulnerable and seemingly frail woman and men.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bloody Kiwi

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
I thought I should archive this shit before it times out. There is a link at the bottom but I believe it only shows the last 3 days of court so it changes daily. You can see that almost all of JY's private prosecutions are scheduled together. The second page shows the RCMP file number beside the Amy charges. They are due back on May 25. I have experience being legally harassed and I can tell you that courts catch on and take steps to prevent it. I still have faith that this will work out. I would bet the psyche eval, the new in depth investigation and the delayed court dates are in pursuit of verifying Yaniv's suits are malicious before they act to deter him.
1584499914855.png1584499829116.png1584500019373.png1584500128369.png

Go ahead, rate me optimistic. But there is nothing wrong with a little hope for justice!

ETA: The last page shows JY's weapons appearance.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I thought I should archive this shit before it times out. There is a link at the bottom but I believe it only shows the last 3 days of court so it changes daily. You can see that almost all of JY's private prosecutions are scheduled together. The second page shows the RCMP file number beside the Amy charges. They are due back on May 25. I have experience being legally harassed and I can tell you that courts catch on and take steps to prevent it. I still have faith that this will work out. I would bet the psyche eval, the new in depth investigation and the delayed court dates are in pursuit of verifying Yaniv's suits are malicious before they act to deter him.
View attachment 1192717View attachment 1192714View attachment 1192718View attachment 1192720

Go ahead, rate me optimistic. But there is nothing wrong with a little hope for justice!

ETA: The last page shows JY's weapons appearance.
Thanks for the screen caps.

I'm going to join you in a display of optimism. The private prosecutions getting bunched up could mean a single judge is presiding over them and will make a single ruling on May 25 about whether any can go forward. If the answer is no, none, zip, bupkis, just fuck right off, Yaniv can then try to get a higher court to overturn the shocking display of judicial transphobia.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the screen caps.

I'm going to join you in a display of optimism. The private prosecutions getting bunched up could mean a single judge is presiding over them and will make a single ruling on May 25 about whether any can go forward. If the answer is no, none, zip, bupkis, just fuck right off, Yaniv can then try to get a higher court to overturn the shocking display of judicial transphobia.
I agree. No judge in his right mind will see these as serious. Provincial Court judges are often appointed from criminal/family law practices and have plenty of experience dealing with these sorts of kooks.

I’m also not even sure if it’s reviewable on appeal when the judge tosses them. Decisions on prosecutorial discrétion are generally beyond the scope of the court.
Archived
View attachment 1192501
This is actually a fourth defamatory statement against Amy Hamm, and the ongoing nature of the defamation shows malice. Defamatory statements that don’t name the plaintiff but clearly refer to them are still defamatory to the plaintiff. The damages keep going up, especially the aggravated/punitive ones!

Edit: I just realized this is actually a really good justification for Amy’s lawyer to get into court and seek (and probably win) an interlocutory injunction. Don’t know what civil court functioning is like these days though. Good luck getting JY to comply with a court order to shut the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:

I Am Dale

kiwifarms.net
I agree. No judge in his right mind will see these as serious. Provincial Court judges are often appointed from criminal/family law practices and have plenty of experience dealing with these sorts of kooks.

I’m also not even sure if it’s reviewable on appeal when the judge tosses them. Decisions on prosecutorial discrétion are generally beyond the scope of the court.

This is actually a fourth defamatory statement against Amy Hamm, and the ongoing nature of the defamation shows malice. Defamatory statements that don’t name the plaintiff but clearly refer to them are still defamatory to the plaintiff. The damages keep going up, especially the aggravated/punitive ones!

Edit: I just realized this is actually a really good justification for Amy’s lawyer to get into court and seek (and probably win) an interlocutory injunction. Don’t know what civil court functioning is like these days though. Good luck getting JY to comply with a court order to shut the fuck up.
Courts are essentially closed until May 16th, 2020. Read more at BC Provincial Courts. This is directly pertinent to the fact that everything will essentially stop, removing the illusion of the possibility of consequences for Yaniv. I'm calling violent offences in the near future.

Last edited:

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me!
kiwifarms.net
Courts are essentially closed until May 16th, 2020. Read more at BC Provincial Courts. This is directly pertinent to the fact that everything will essentially stop, removing the illusion of the possibility of consequences for Yaniv. I'm calling violent offences in the near future.
Which will actually be advantageous. Not that I want anyone who doesn't deserve it hurt. but "He broke my nose!" generally has a higher 'to-win' ratio than "He said mean things about me!"

At the very least it'll hopefully get the little menace behind bars.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net

Isn't this a small claims action, though (thus a $35k limit on damages?) Are punis even available? I'm a CA atty not a CAN atty, but I'd be surprised if they permitted punis in small claims cases. Attorneys don't usually work for free, so cost/benefit really has to come into play when deciding how expansive you want to get with small claims-cases. Applicaitons for TROs cost money, and if CAN has any free speech laws at all, judges will be particularly reluctant to enter a gag-type order.

If Captain Troon has enough equity in his condo, it might be worth re-filing in regular civil. But then you have to prove not just liability, but enough damages to make the move worthwhile. False charges of sexual assault (especially charges so blantantly obviously false that they insult the intelligence of the judge or jury) will tend to be viewed very sympathetically. Proving any high-dollar damages can be very challenging, however. Thus it might be better for AH to just stick to what ought to be a quick victory with a damage cap low enough that that amount of damages can be virtually assumed. Quick vindication and damaging to JY, but this case is unlikely to set AH up for life or anything and so needs to be litigated accordingly.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Quick vindication and damaging to JY, but this case is unlikely to set AH up for life or anything and so needs to be litigated accordingly.
I don't personally know Amy, just that she comes across as a decent person worried sick about this court action. I should imagine any financial "gain" is the last thing on her mind atm. As innocent as she is yaniv is chancing that she has much more to lose than he ever will.

Unrelated I know but this, along with similar tweets, shows a woman totally stressed.
1584559100512.png

archive: http://archive.fo/Zid2L

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this a small claims action, though (thus a $35k limit on damages?) Are punis even available? I'm a CA atty not a CAN atty, but I'd be surprised if they permitted punis in small claims cases. Attorneys don't usually work for free, so cost/benefit really has to come into play when deciding how expansive you want to get with small claims-cases. Applicaitons for TROs cost money, and if CAN has any free speech laws at all, judges will be particularly reluctant to enter a gag-type order.

If Captain Troon has enough equity in his condo, it might be worth re-filing in regular civil. But then you have to prove not just liability, but enough damages to make the move worthwhile. False charges of sexual assault (especially charges so blantantly obviously false that they insult the intelligence of the judge or jury) will tend to be viewed very sympathetically. Proving any high-dollar damages can be very challenging, however. Thus it might be better for AH to just stick to what ought to be a quick victory with a damage cap low enough that that amount of damages can be virtually assumed. Quick vindication and damaging to JY, but this case is unlikely to set AH up for life or anything and so needs to be litigated accordingly.
Defamation cases have to be heard in BC Supreme Court, as do applications for equitable relief (such as an injunction). The reason is very complicated but I can explain more if anyone cares.

The right of freedom of expression doesn't apply to defamation cases because the matter is between two private parties (there's one new exception that doesn't apply here). Judges have no problem granting injunctions in defamation cases here because the balance of convenience/irreparable harm test almost always favours the plaintiff. The other condition is that Amy would technically have to pay for losses caused by the injunction if Amy loses. However, I can't see any damages actually arising if she were to lose, which she won't.

Damage awards for defamation are high in Canada (she's looking at 50k+) and you don't have to prove any damages in the sense of "JY's lie caused me to lose contract X". A woman who put on Instagram that her ex-boyfriend was a cheater with herpes was found liable for $200k plus costs last year without any specific damages. He also got a permanent world-wide (though not really enforceable outside Canada) injunction against anyone repeating the libel.

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*Read this* The person mentioned in the article is NOT Constable Bernard Lapointe, it is Quebecian Pedophile who just happens to have the same name, the two are different individuals, as stated above in the previous update note, I posted it because of a personal belief that pedophiles don't have a right to privacy, in retrospect I have been shown how this is potentially opinion changing in regards to the officer. If you formed said opinion from this, then I apologize. That was not my intention, and I allowed my own personal politics get in the way of data finding and for that I am the king of faggots. If you source this post trying to say that the Officer is a secret pedo, then feel free to quote this as well "I am a massive king of faggots and I love sucking on huge donkey dicks because I am a huge flaming homo faggot who didn't think things through."
You should at least strike through your faildox.
Trying to dox a cop over this and then posting a news story about a completely different pedophile with the same name that you know is a completely different person and then leaving it up anyway to smear that cop is one of the most mind-bogglingly spastic and reckless instances of lazy faildoxing I've ever seen in my life, what the absolute fuck is wrong with you? What the absolute fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you. Be ashamed of yourself.
What's wrong with doxing a pig who is persecuting a mother on the word of a pedophile?

I looked into this last week and I will note that there is a Bill LaPointe who is an accountant in late middle age who lives in the Langley region. Not sure if any relation to the pig in question, but it would be interesting if anyone had any means to prove whether he is or not.
Can I just point out that even if all that is true, isn't it highly unusual the lengths law enforcement seems to go to in order to protect yaniv, even down to flat-out witness intimidation?
Not really.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Is there any theory of why is Yaniv doing this?
Even in the cucked lands of Canada this shit is not gonna work.
What is Yaniv master plan?
If you set enough crab pots down, eventually you’ll catch something. That’s all I can think of.

He’s doubling down on everything in hopes for one big payday to cover all his other losses. Also he literally gets off and turning honest women’s lives upside down.

He’s a menace to society in every sense of the word and nothing short of 30 cents of lead, a cardiac arrest, or our mighty new overlord, COVID-19 will change that.