Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I think SASK stands for Sexual Assault something but not sure. He may have misspelled SASC, which in various places means Sexual Assault Support Centre or SA Services and Counselling.

Sadly these applications to waive court costs are usually granted in B.C. But $1200 in credit-card interest every month - holy crap. That’s about $24k in debt - how the hell did he even access that much credit in the first place?
We're all hoping that JY is eventually incarcerated, but we're ignoring the hope of homelessness. JY is in serious financial trouble and his scams aren't working anymore. It's only a matter of time before the creditors come sniffing around. And given how disgusting and unpleasant he is, he will burn any and all bridges when people try to help. If he had to move in with Miriam (which is his only lifeline right now) I'd give it six months before she either kicks him out or he physically hurts her bad enough to get the police involved.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@Second Hand Syringe Does leafland have the eviction moratorium?
You KNOW he'll play on that, & also him being a trans victim. ...Then it's wound up in the courts for a very extended period.
For me it's not so much seeing him on the streets, moreso loosing every means of obtaining cash he has (no refinancing the condo....credit cards maxed out etc. )
Let him stay in the condo...His scams will become more desperate, his behavior even more bizarre.
Let him dumpster dive for food...let him go to the library to use a computer once his net is disconnected....
THAT is what I want to see.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
How is he even surviving with a monthly income of 1000 dollars and expenses around 3000$?!
He's claiming it's $500 per month (as of 19th Aug 2020).

If he's claiming that form to be truthful (yeah, :roll:) then mother has to be $$$ helping out which surely should be declared as additional "income" if so.

So he expects everyone to believe he is not getting CERB? He said in a message that was leaked he is getting it. It is $2000 per month and it would be so easy to check. Even if he were earning $500 a month in employment income he would still be eligible for CERB.
Wouldn't this have to be declared as "income" ie money received by the household?

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
We're all hoping that JY is eventually incarcerated, but we're ignoring the hope of homelessness. JY is in serious financial trouble and his scams aren't working anymore. It's only a matter of time before the creditors come sniffing around. And given how disgusting and unpleasant he is, he will burn any and all bridges when people try to help. If he had to move in with Miriam (which is his only lifeline right now) I'd give it six months before she either kicks him out or he physically hurts her bad enough to get the police involved.
Everyone in Canada is fine until April 2021 because of gibs. The Canadian government is giving everyone a minimum of $1600 a month when CERB expires at the end September. I wouldn't count on financial ruin for at least a year. The only mortgage on his condo is the relatively new one to pay the waxers. It is probably only 10K.

He has only to pay a small mortgage, Strata fees, credit card debt and living expenses every month. That can easily be done on $1600 a month.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
From memory Miriam’s building has a minimum age limit of 55. I could be misremembering, I am over 55.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was leaked. Looks like this is some type of hearing with Amy today.
View attachment 1553994
I still have a hard time trying to fathom the mind-set of someone who would create such a vicious lie in the first place, but then to hold on to it when about to go into a criminal trial for it. It's one thing to make up outlandish shit to prank a friend or throw shade on an enemy online, but to take it into a situation where you #1 swear on the god you believe in that you are telling the truth (easy enough if you're an athiest or even agnostic I guess) and #2 have severe real-life consequences if proven to be a lie, which is almost certain in this case since the RCMP evidence will show that they checked Hamm's camera within seconds of JY coming out of the bathroom screaming rape showing NO pictures taken in the washroom.

Fucker's not only gonna be known to everyone as a proven liar who'se word is absolutely worthless, but will (hopefully) be charged with and convicted of perjury. And the 'tranny' shield is NOT gonna save him from the wrath of a pissed off judge who'se process JY just took a big steaming dump on.

I can't wait for the transcript. :biggrin:

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I only occasionally skim Yaniv's threads so rate me late and all that but is this shit seriously just because she wouldn't be in the same bathroom as him? That's the impression I got early on but I figured there'd be more to the incident.
The fact that this shits been allowed to go this far shows that Trump was negligent in not identifying the need for a northern wall.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the applications are being heard in chambers today - I checked the chambers hearing list. It looks pretty busy today in chambers so we might not have any info for a few hours.

I would also note that even if Amy's application to strike the counterclaim (don't recall if she also wanted to strike the Response) is unsuccessful, it's not the end of the road. It just means that the judge in chambers thinks that the matter deserves a fuller investigation into the facts at trial.

Update: It's been adjourned indefinitely to allow for discovery to proceed.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I still have a hard time trying to fathom the mind-set of someone who would create such a vicious lie in the first place, but then to hold on to it when about to go into a criminal trial for it. It's one thing to make up outlandish shit to prank a friend or throw shade on an enemy online, but to take it into a situation where you #1 swear on the god you believe in that you are telling the truth (easy enough if you're an athiest or even agnostic I guess) and #2 have severe real-life consequences if proven to be a lie, which is almost certain in this case since the RCMP evidence will show that they checked Hamm's camera within seconds of JY coming out of the bathroom screaming rape showing NO pictures taken in the washroom.

Fucker's not only gonna be known to everyone as a proven liar who'se word is absolutely worthless, but will (hopefully) be charged with and convicted of perjury. And the 'tranny' shield is NOT gonna save him from the wrath of a pissed off judge who'se process JY just took a big steaming dump on.

I can't wait for the transcript. :biggrin:
Slight PL: I've worked with sexually abused women and I appreciate everyone deals with sexual related trauma differently. I have never, ever, experienced someone relishing a court appearance(s) as much as jonathan yaniv is. The shame, the fear of coming face-to-face with their attacker, the self-blame/the guilt (yes, the guilt of being assaulted), the ensuing depression/anxiety/self-harm, the embarrassment, and the fear of not being believed and so on... where's any of that with jonathan yaniv?

Quite a few of the women I knew had to be "doped" enough to get them out of the front door let alone into a court setting. Yet here is jonathan yaniv exuding confidence to the entire world, with his filtered pics, sexual PMs and malicious Tweets, that all will be revealed and believed.

Out of all the claims and theatrics of jonathan yaniv / jessica yaniv / jessica simpson this is the lowest. Disgust doesn't cover it.

This is vindictiveness not sexual assault.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Just how big are those stalls that jonathan yaniv and his mother can faff about in there?

This made me laugh out loud (from the comments section)
For those of us who also listened in, the funniest part was at the end when the Judge & Amy’s lawyer were bantering & Yaniv tried to join them as just one of the legal gang I actually burst out laughing when Amy’s lawyer commented on new court/trial procedure & Jon squeaked in that he also agreed.
jonathan yaniv / jessica simpson acting as though he's on par with experienced, trained lawyers. I feel, although he's in dire $$$ straits, he relishes the thought of "defending" himself - a ready made audience enthralled with his legal prowess. Reminds me of his performance at the BCHRT where he felt he knew more than the expert waxer and then J Cameron.

Just waiting now for his deluded comments about his victorious Ironside moment in court.

----
Kudos to Langley Resident.
1598664235755.png

1598664857584.png

yaniv in lycra.

Last edited: