Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

KiwiFuzz

Doughy breadstick
kiwifarms.net
Is there a requirement in Leafland that someone claiming defamation has to "prove" (insofar as that is possible) that the alleged defamatory statements aren't true? And can Amy in turn demonstrate that he'd had a reputation as a pedo for quite some time before their fateful meeting in the Surrey Courthouse?

I'd really like to see a court of law go point-by-point through "non-binary vexatious ball-waxing pedophile racist cane-beating disability faker."

• Feels
Reactions: Short Stack

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Is there a requirement in Leafland that someone claiming defamation has to "prove" (insofar as that is possible) that the alleged defamatory statements aren't true? And can Amy in turn demonstrate that he'd had a reputation as a pedo for quite some time before their fateful meeting in the Surrey Courthouse?

I'd really like to see a court of law go point-by-point through "non-binary vexatious ball-waxing pedophile racist cane-beating disability faker."
No. Because of the difficulty in "proving a negative", defamation cases are reverse onus here in Canada. The Yaniv is required to prove the statements are true. Amy is not required to prove that she didn't assault Yaniv

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
"They're true because I said so"
Does that count?
I'd so love Amy's lawyers to call out jonny's bathroom fixation....his sexual ass-halt in the highschool restroom when he was changing his pad.
His 1st sex in a restroom stall
All the pics he's taken in womens restrooms.
The shitshow's just beginning

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"They're true because I said so"
Does that count?
I'd so love Amy's lawyers to call out jonny's bathroom fixation....his sexual ass-halt in the highschool restroom when he was changing his pad.
His 1st sex in a restroom stall
All the pics he's taken in womens restrooms.
The shitshow's just beginning
As much as I'd love to see that too, I don't think they'll be able to without Jonny's lawyer challenging the relevence....oh wait Jonny IS the lawyer! :cunningpepe:

Oh man, I wonder how much the judge will let Amy's lawyers get away with? JY himself is far too stupid to be able to notice shenanigans that even a public defender or brand new lawyer would be able to get shut down. This could get real REAL good.

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd love to see that too, I don't think they'll be able to without Jonny's lawyer challenging the relevence....oh wait Jonny IS the lawyer! :cunningpepe:

Oh man, I wonder how much the judge will let Amy's lawyers get away with? JY himself is far too stupid to be able to notice shenanigans that even a public defender would be able to get shut down. This could get real REAL good.
Somehow I missed the part that he was representing himself. I guess I just assumed he hired the poor sap who's defending him against the criminal charges. Reading that gave me goosebumps. I'm almost surprised the courts would let an insane person represent themselves like that considering it will inevitably end up wasting everyone's time and just makes a mockery of the courts.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Somehow I missed the part that he was representing himself. I guess I just assumed he hired the poor sap who's defending him against the criminal charges. Reading that gave me goosebumps. I'm almost surprised the courts would let an insane person represent themselves like that considering it will inevitably end up wasting everyone's time and just makes a mockery of the courts.
I think his lawyer coldheart said he was only involved with the criminal cases...So yeah....he's on his own with Amy, the waxers & the lien, the TOL, the broken bed etc.
Seems the lawyer is just for his assault cases?

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I think his lawyer coldheart said he was only involved with the criminal cases...So yeah....he's on his own with Amy, the waxers & the lien, the TOL, the broken bed etc.
Seems the lawyer is just for his assault cases?
In criminal matters, the defendant has the right to legal council, even if they can't afford it. This poor lawyer was probably assigned by the court.

There is no right to legal council for shitty civil suits. Yaniv can't afford a lawyer for this stuff. A defamation settlement would easily be $5000 in legal fees. Mounting a proper defense, 10-25,000 dollars

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
In criminal matters, the defendant has the right to legal council, even if they can't afford it. This poor lawyer was probably assigned by the court.

There is no right to legal council for shitty civil suits. Yaniv can't afford a lawyer for this stuff. A defamation settlement would easily be $5000 in legal fees. Mounting a proper defense, 10-25,000 dollars
He's obviously not going to prove that Hamm eyeball fucked him and Miriam in the shitter, so aside from simply losing his case what kind of damages could he be looking at? I know this has been discussed a bit, but is Hamm's lawyer likely to get any reimbursement from JY for legal fees? Or is that unlikely here? I know he's doing it pro-bono, but that won't matter to the courts. It seems wrong that JY would be able to walk away from this without it costing him AT LEAST 5k for Hamm's attorney's time and effort and bit of dough for Hamm's stress.

edit: I also can't stop thinking about how he (JY) claimed he was in the bathroom stall with Miriam. WTF is a nearly 40 year old gigantic man doing in a public bathroom stall with his senior mother? Was she wiping his ass? It's only a minor point in this case, but to me it's one of the most bizarre parts of their mother-son dynamic. It makes no sense and there's no explanation for that behavior that isn't gross or deviant.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
He's obviously not going to prove that Hamm eyeball fucked him and Miriam in the shitter, so aside from simply losing his case what kind of damages could he be looking at? I know this has been discussed a bit, but is Hamm's lawyer likely to get any reimbursement from JY for legal fees? Or is that unlikely here? I know he's doing it pro-bono, but that won't matter to the courts. It seems wrong that JY would be able to walk away from this without it costing him AT LEAST 5k for Hamm's attorney's time and effort and bit of dough for Hamm's stress.

edit: I also can't stop thinking about how he (JY) claimed he was in the bathroom stall with Miriam. WTF is a nearly 40 year old gigantic man doing in a public bathroom stall with his senior mother? Was she wiping his ass? It's only a minor point in this case, but to me it's one of the most bizarre parts of their mother-son dynamic. It makes no sense and there's no explanation for that behavior that isn't gross or deviant.
I may be a bit confused here but hasn't Amy asked for $5000 upfront from yaniv before any of this goes any further (given his initial refusal to pay $6000 to the waxers)?

I'm waiting to hear his explanation on how the two of them were in the stall when Amy popped up overhead, took pics (or even a video!) and she then somehow managed to snap yaniv at the washbasins too.

1598741733834.png

Remarkable maneuvering by Amy. Stealthy panther.

"Factual Basis". Fucking LOL. Its shit like this that confirms to me that there is no God. At least not in the Christian sense. Any deity watching the incredible constant and earnest lying by Jonnyboy in his name would have LONG sense squashed him like a mosquito under it's thumb of creation and destruction, or at the very least delivered a thunderbolt out of a clear sky that would burn this "pedofiler" (in honour of our poor retarded scapegoat Donald) to ashes infront of everyone.
O ye of little faith. God could be toying with him just like Cousineau.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1557337
Remarkable maneuvering by Amy. Stealthy panther.
"Factual Basis". Fucking LOL. Its shit like this that confirms to me that there is no God. At least not in the Christian sense. Any deity watching the incredible constant and earnest lying by Jonnyboy in his name would have LONG sense squashed him like a mosquito under it's thumb of creation and destruction, or at the very least delivered a thunderbolt out of a clear sky that would burn this "pedofiler" (in honour of our poor retarded scapegoat Donald) to ashes infront of everyone.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my sunshine
kiwifarms.net
The sincerest proof of a God is not in its direct interference; but rather in the witnessing of the equalization of karma inflicted onto the guilty by their own damnable hand.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sincerest proof of a God is not in its direct interference; but rather in the witnessing of the equalization of karma inflicted onto the guilty by their own damnable hand.
Then let Karma hit hard and soon. It seemed it had after the BCHRC tribunal ruleings, but JY was not kept down for long. If the Deities above who regulate the Threefold Law, or Karma, or whatever deliver the long due vengence unto Sickfuck Yaniv in suitable public fashion, I'll be happy to make a burnt offering Bible style, or my Blood for the Blood God, or bow and clap at the graves of my grandparents, hell even take communion and confess my sins, whatever said deity wants I'll be happy to give em if they deal the cards as they should be dealt.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my sunshine
kiwifarms.net
Then let Karma hit hard and soon. It seemed it had after the BCHRC tribunal ruleings, but JY was not kept down for long. If the Deities above who regulate the Threefold Law, or Karma, or whatever deliver the long due vengence unto Sickfuck Yaniv in suitable public fashion, I'll be happy to make a burnt offering Bible style, or my Blood for the Blood God, or bow and clap at the graves of my grandparents, hell even take communion and confess my sins, whatever said deity wants I'll be happy to give em if they deal the cards as they should be dealt.
All you have to do is be patient my friend.

There is a saying in my faith "Do nothing and watch the wicked burn from the flames beneath their burning heels, for surely, they will burn with every step and weight of sin; but if their path leads them towards innocents, then you must blow on the coals beneath their feet."

Essentially, this simply means you don't have to do anything, for sinners reap what they sow, for such is the nature of The Universe; however, there are rare times where you must intervene because of the potentiality of a bigger disaster if left unchecked in patience. You needn't pray to anyone for this to happen, you need only expect it; and if it hasn't happened naturally, then its up to you to make the flames of their sins ignite and begin the immolations of Purgatorio.

Yaniv is simply a case of "Sit back and watch the fool fall upon his multiple swords, that he, and only he, has laid out. Each time he falls on one, know that this is a return of karma, that with each impalement will come another, and another, and another until he is torn asunder by the many blades that he had set. The process has already begun, and there's no need to hasten the process. So sit back and enjoy the slow and ironic petard hoisting worthy of a passage in Inferno, that he, and only he, has created.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
If I remember correctly, mommy went after Hamm as soon as she came right back out of the bathroom.
Yeah, iirc yaniv and the old crone were giving Amy a tongue lashing whilst the officers were checking Amy's phone, they were told/asked to move away. Imagine the din of two male voices booming at you - a real class act.

All this shite stems from the courts (BCHRT) not banning Amy.