Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Merely thinking aloud...is jonny going to put his recent mega win of $2500 towards his continuing fight with Amy? is he going to put it towards/pay off any possible fines from his weapons charges? put it towards his increasing credit card/general debts? pay his mortgage? or sod all that and splash out on a new ensemble of nylon wig & crimplene frock, the change used to pig out?

Decisions, decisions. What's a boy to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: KeepHopeAlive

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
Merely thinking aloud...is jonny going to put his recent mega win of $2500 towards his continuing fight with Amy? is he going to put it towards/pay off any possible fines from his weapons charges? put it towards his increasing credit card/general debts? pay his mortgage? or sod all that and splash out on a new ensemble of nylon wig & crimplene frock, the change used to pig out?

He's going to blow it on crap. Without a doubt. He's going to think, "I've been working so hard, I deserve a treat," and he's going to spend the lot on meaningless tat.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed it's something worth sitting on pins and needles for.
You put the kettle on yet?

I'm already 3 cups of tea in and starting to vibrate.
Gonna have lace the next one with rye whiskey methinks.
Chris posted similar way back on 18th Aug so just as well you've held back on the booze
1599594579325.png

Just hope it's not like an exciting trailer and the actual movie turning out crap.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do these morons not understand to shut up, not play fucking games, and let the legal system deal with it? If her big surprise involving “contract workers” invokes Yaniv she looks like she actually is stalking and harassing him. Not a good look.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
My 2 cents? JYS is dropping his counter claim against Amy as he only has 6 days left to come up with the 5K requested by Amy's lawyers?

As a side note...The makeup, tampon application, making kiddie drinks tutorials are all well & good.
I'd like to see him do some womanly tutorials...Like walking in high heels

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
My 2 cents? JYS is dropping his counter claim against Amy as he only has 6 days left to come up with the 5K requested by Amy's lawyers?

As a side note...The makeup, tampon application, making kiddie drinks tutorials are all well & good.
I'd like to see him do some womanly tutorials...Like walking in high heels
Q: if Yaniv can’t /won’t stump up the 5K for his counter claim, and he drops his action, will Amy still be able to proceed with her defo action?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So, why did he win 2500?

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
So, why did he win 2500?
He didn't win. There was a settlement for $2,500 with the Physiotherapy company he sued. It basically means they decided to offer Yaniv/Simpson $2.5k to go away, rather than having to continue paying legal fees and so forth. A settlement isn't a "win", as there isn't a judgement for Yaniv or his claim.

With respect to the Amy Hamm tweet about her big news awaiting a contract worker being forthcoming... I wonder if the contract worker might be a contractor who inspected JY's sad little closet of a condo posr-fire and perhaps has some damning evidence against JY's insurance claim...?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't win. There was a settlement for $2,500 with the Physiotherapy company he sued. It basically means they decided to offer Yaniv/Simpson $2.5k to go away, rather than having to continue paying legal fees and so forth. A settlement isn't a "win", as there isn't a judgement for Yaniv or his claim.

With respect to the Amy Hamm tweet about her big news awaiting a contract worker being forthcoming... I wonder if the contract worker might be a contractor who inspected JY's sad little closet of a condo posr-fire and perhaps has some damning evidence against JY's insurance claim...?
Maybe JY accused of him of rape and then sharted himself.