Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Anti Pickle Serum

exploding cunt incident
kiwifarms.net
Well, somebody saw The Accused.

Accused?

jDeTOP1kqfUf313D4X3OSN3N5xfHuE6u5tcO4eSubC0.png

pr3nt177

Still looking. I was wearing bras at 9/10.
kiwifarms.net
1600057681996.png

Chris Elston (of poster fame) is getting some flak from the ever-so brave screechers.
1600059368541.png

This bloke got my respect a while back when he started commenting about jonathan yaniv aka jessica yaniv aka jessica simpson re his predatory behaviour - yaniv once fearlessly threatened to dump Chris's body in a ditch. He attended court with Amy Hamm (later offering himself up as a witness). Chris is still very much alive and kicking ... perhaps yaniv is too busy suing everyone else to take that threat further...or it could just be that Chris is male.

Last edited by a moderator:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Falkor

kiwifarms.net
This has been picked up from Posie Parker's (Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull) Edinburgh Station I <3 JK Rowling board, which was removed by Network Rail for being 'political'. Got a fair bit of publicity over here. Chris Elston says he's now going for an I <3 JK Rowling Super Bowl advert.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
This has been picked up from Posie Parker's (Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull) Edinburgh Station I <3 JK Rowling board, which was removed by Network Rail for being 'political'. Got a fair bit of publicity over here. Chris Elston says he's now going for an I <3 JK Rowling Super Bowl advert.
Don’t those ads cost an absolute fortune?

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
I think half a million for 30 seconds. Could honestly be more.
That’s the kind of idea I had, half to a million $US. Although will COVID affect that? Surely the TV audience will be bigger than usual, if anything.
If Chris can raise that kind of money, I’ll be impressed, but a bit pissed that he’d choose to spend it on a 30 second TV ad that would mostly be seen by people that probably couldn’t give a shit about the whole JKR slapfight.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net

DammitPerez

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 12.43.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 12.43.06 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 151

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Yes, they do and I doubt Chris will raise that money now that half of Twitter just turned on him. He's being called a charlatan and a grifter. The digital billboards Chris has put up stateside are very inexpensive, and don't ned much in funding.

All I've read about Chris is that he is supportive of natal women and their diminishing rights, drawn attention to the likes of jonathan yaniv, and his ilk, and was willing to stand as a witness for Amy Hamm...so no criticism from me. No idea re the Scientology claims or what the problem is regarding the fundraising.

I noticed earlier on that Chris had protected his tweets, just thought it was due to the tranny's ongoing billboard yelps.

Just looks like a parody account to me. The fruit loops will probably hang on his every word as gospel...cue yaniv surfacing, whining about Chris's "harassment".
1601842834273.png

MuuMuu Bunnylips

THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN
kiwifarms.net
All I've read about Chris is that he is supportive of natal women and their diminishing rights, drawn attention to the likes of jonathan yaniv, and his ilk, and was willing to stand as a witness for Amy Hamm...so no criticism from me. No idea re the Scientology claims or what the problem is regarding the fundraising.

I noticed earlier on that Chris had protected his tweets, just thought it was due to the tranny's ongoing billboard yelps.

Just looks like a parody account to me. The fruit loops will probably hang on his every word as gospel...cue yaniv surfacing, whining about Chris's "harassment".
View attachment 1640665
She likely made more money in that week than you'll see in a at least amonth. Trust me, she doesn't give a semblance of a shit about you beyond how you might make her laugh over your delusion of self-importance.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1640665
Wait. Thats both ageist, and mansplaining. The tweet i mean, which is what these retards do contradict themselves.

Last edited: