Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
All I've read about Chris is that he is supportive of natal women and their diminishing rights, drawn attention to the likes of jonathan yaniv, and his ilk, and was willing to stand as a witness for Amy Hamm...so no criticism from me. No idea re the Scientology claims or what the problem is regarding the fundraising.

I noticed earlier on that Chris had protected his tweets, just thought it was due to the tranny's ongoing billboard yelps.

Just looks like a parody account to me. The fruit loops will probably hang on his every word as gospel...cue yaniv surfacing, whining about Chris's "harassment".
View attachment 1640665
Hot Hand Luke is a piss-taking account but run by a legit feminist. Most twitter feminists will take her warnings seriously. I don’t understand why any of them would have sent Chris money in the first place though.

pr3nt177

Still looking. I was wearing bras at 9/10.
kiwifarms.net
Something's brewing between Amy Hamm and Chris Elston. They seemed quite friendly and supportive of each other at one time then Amy Hamm dropped back from the poster venture.

Interesting, in a way, as Chris has claimed he was willing to act as a witness for Hamm and, iirc, gave a statement to the police re the "sexual assault".
1603560080306.png

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Something's brewing between Amy Hamm and Chris Elston. They seemed quite friendly and supportive of each other at one time then Amy Hamm dropped back from the poster venture.

Interesting, in a way, as Chris has claimed he was willing to act as a witness for Hamm and, iirc, gave a statement to the police re the "sexual assault".
View attachment 1683968
Leafland produces enuff granola.....all fruits, nuts & flakes
Tards tag teaming tards...then doing a mixup...
& here I thought boy george was strange back in the day.....
Now it's the norm?

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1683968
Apparently, Amy and Chris started the poster brigade together. Then she doxed him in a PM article. He severed ties. Now the queen TERFs, Meghan Murphy et al. have turned on him because he has a penis so Amy jumped on the wagon. From what I saw, Amy's followers are none to happy about a Chris cancelling because he is not harming them. Megan thinks it hurts the cause to have a penis-haver speaking out. I did not and will not archive any of the bullshit because it is just bullshit. All these folks are, or are fast becoming cows, IMHO.

TLDR: If you don't drink enough of the Kool-Aid you will earn the ire of the big Twitter dogs. I am so over it. I can barely stand following any of them anymore.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Amy and Chris started the poster brigade together. Then she doxed him in a PM article. He severed ties. Now the queen TERFs, Meghan Murphy et al. have turned on him because he has a penis so Amy jumped on the wagon. From what I saw, Amy's followers are none to happy about a Chris cancelling because he is not harming them. Megan thinks it hurts the cause to have a penis-haver speaking out. I did not and will not archive any of the bullshit because it is just bullshit. All these folks are, or are fast becoming cows, IMHO.

TLDR: If you don't drink enough of the Kool-Aid you will earn the ire of the big Twitter dogs. I am so over it. I can barely stand following any of them anymore.
Are there any developments on this (only any of interest of course). Do any of these people merit their own orbiter thread?

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Are there any developments on this (only any of interest of course). Do any of these people merit their own orbiter thread?
In my opinion no one else is interesting enough to warrant their own thread yet. Meghan Murphy is merely a gen 3 feminist doing what they all do. Chris Elston who is about to arrive in Ottawa is close (Ler's see what happens on his trip). DFS and Kari Simpson are both true and honest cows. Nicola Spurling already has here own thread.

JY has cow disease. If you get too close, even virtually, you start to transform into a cow yourself. It seems to be more contagious than Wuflu.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Hamm's defamation suit is still pending.

These things can drag on for years even in non Shamdemic times.....
@Meow Mix has a report on the last settlement conference (video) 3rd September 2020. Yaniv is adjusting his facts, in this version both he and Miriam are in the stall together as the diminutive Amy either reaches over or climbs on the toilet seat to photograph Yaniv. The logistics are improbable. The case now moves to discovery, a sharing of facts and usually an attempt at a settlement. No mention of the schedule. As @ProtonMailMan said, it can take years. Note, Hamm is suing the fat fool for defo, likely he’ll use a truth defence, realistically, hard to achieve. Then the fun begins, determining damages and costs, including aggravated costs for his refusal to take it down, and his repetition of the defo.

Attachments

• 84F4B20D-184F-41DE-B906-9BC37C69E168.jpeg
    84F4B20D-184F-41DE-B906-9BC37C69E168.jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 48

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
@Meow Mix has a report on the last settlement conference (video) 3rd September 2020. Yaniv is adjusting his facts, in this version both he and Miriam are in the stall together as the diminutive Amy either reaches over or climbs on the toilet seat to photograph Yaniv. The logistics are improbable. The case now moves to discovery, a sharing of facts and usually an attempt at a settlement. No mention of the schedule. As @ProtonMailMan said, it can take years. Note, Hamm is suing the fat fool for defo, likely he’ll use a truth defence, realistically, hard to achieve. Then the fun begins, determining damages and costs, including aggravated costs for his refusal to take it down, and his repetition of the defo.
Even if the world were to 'buy' his version of events, he could still be found to have defamed Amy. His tweet read, "a vicious sexual assault." Nobody in the world that I know would consider voyeurism that. But the point is moot because we all know the events he describes are nothing more than unrequited fantasy.

In my opinion, this is the best case against him. A large judgement, say a mere $1 per Twitter follower he has is a $150K debt. It will follow him until he dies and he will never be able to own anything substantial. A large judgement following you around forever is way worse than jail, IMHO.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Even if the world were to 'buy' his version of events, he could still be found to have defamed Amy. His tweet read, "a vicious sexual assault." Nobody in the world that I know would consider voyeurism that. But the point is moot because we all know the events he describes are nothing more than unrequited fantasy.

In my opinion, this is the best case against him. A large judgement, say a mere $1 per Twitter follower he has is a $150K debt. It will follow him until he dies and he will never be able to own anything substantial. A large judgement following you around forever is way worse than jail, IMHO.
His toilets and rape fantasies are epic. I've said it before but I still wonder if his mother's rape was in a loo/bathroom and miriam kick-started jonny's fantasies. yaniv must have thought Christmas had come early when Amy walked into the loo. miriam is just as perverse by condoning his vile shit.

Amy's is the case that I have hoped will finally put the nail in his coffin and takes him for every penny she can.

His claims would be laughable if his accusations weren't so insulting to genuine assault victims.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

"Nurse being investigated by College of Nurses for her gender critical views" https://www.jccf.ca/nurse-being-investigated-by-college-of-nurses-for-her-gender-critical-views/

1625940605076.png

1625940663099.png

1625941977085.png

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson as vindictive as ever.

edited to add:
1625942637041.png

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net

"Nurse being investigated by College of Nurses for her gender critical views" https://www.jccf.ca/nurse-being-investigated-by-college-of-nurses-for-her-gender-critical-views/

View attachment 2333545
View attachment 2333548

View attachment 2333589

edited to add:
View attachment 2333627
This shit is real. In Ontario several nurses have lost their license for speaking out against lockdowns, masks and/or school closures. One nurse returned from abroad and refused to go to the government quarantine hotel so they took her license too, Canada is fucked. I think it is already too fucked to be saved.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2333545
View attachment 2333548

View attachment 2333589

edited to add:
View attachment 2333627
Spurling. I'd bet money.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamm's case will be interesting because her activity did not involve healthcare advocacy (that's what the Ontario nurses got spanked for). A BC nurse recently got a Stern Talking To for posting disparaging comments on Facebook, but the punishment was a "behaviour contract" and a cultural sensitivity course, not a license pulling. That's historically been reserved for drug addicts stealing pills (although less lately because now that's a ~mental health condition~), purse snatchers/grifters, or sex pests. And Oger/Yaniv will want her license.

This will come down to how harshly the BCCNM want to regulate Twitter drama. It shouldn't be their place and this complaint should go straight in the trash, but it's run by woke ladyboomers who haven't been bedside in 30 years, so it could go either way if they decide they want to signal how progressive and accepting the college is. The Saskatchewan board of nursing pulled a nurse's license for complaining about her dad's nursing home on Facebook, but that was successfully appealed.