Jonathan vs Amy Hamm (@preta_6) - Jonathan claims Post Millennial reporter sexually assaulted him in a courthouse restroom.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
All I've read about Chris is that he is supportive of natal women and their diminishing rights, drawn attention to the likes of jonathan yaniv, and his ilk, and was willing to stand as a witness for Amy Hamm...so no criticism from me. No idea re the Scientology claims or what the problem is regarding the fundraising.

I noticed earlier on that Chris had protected his tweets, just thought it was due to the tranny's ongoing billboard yelps.

Just looks like a parody account to me. The fruit loops will probably hang on his every word as gospel...cue yaniv surfacing, whining about Chris's "harassment".
View attachment 1640665
Hot Hand Luke is a piss-taking account but run by a legit feminist. Most twitter feminists will take her warnings seriously. I don’t understand why any of them would have sent Chris money in the first place though.

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
Something's brewing between Amy Hamm and Chris Elston. They seemed quite friendly and supportive of each other at one time then Amy Hamm dropped back from the poster venture.

Interesting, in a way, as Chris has claimed he was willing to act as a witness for Hamm and, iirc, gave a statement to the police re the "sexual assault".
1603560080306.png

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Something's brewing between Amy Hamm and Chris Elston. They seemed quite friendly and supportive of each other at one time then Amy Hamm dropped back from the poster venture.

Interesting, in a way, as Chris has claimed he was willing to act as a witness for Hamm and, iirc, gave a statement to the police re the "sexual assault".
View attachment 1683968
Leafland produces enuff granola.....all fruits, nuts & flakes
Tards tag teaming tards...then doing a mixup...
& here I thought boy george was strange back in the day.....
Now it's the norm?

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1683968
Apparently, Amy and Chris started the poster brigade together. Then she doxed him in a PM article. He severed ties. Now the queen TERFs, Meghan Murphy et al. have turned on him because he has a penis so Amy jumped on the wagon. From what I saw, Amy's followers are none to happy about a Chris cancelling because he is not harming them. Megan thinks it hurts the cause to have a penis-haver speaking out. I did not and will not archive any of the bullshit because it is just bullshit. All these folks are, or are fast becoming cows, IMHO.

TLDR: If you don't drink enough of the Kool-Aid you will earn the ire of the big Twitter dogs. I am so over it. I can barely stand following any of them anymore.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Amy and Chris started the poster brigade together. Then she doxed him in a PM article. He severed ties. Now the queen TERFs, Meghan Murphy et al. have turned on him because he has a penis so Amy jumped on the wagon. From what I saw, Amy's followers are none to happy about a Chris cancelling because he is not harming them. Megan thinks it hurts the cause to have a penis-haver speaking out. I did not and will not archive any of the bullshit because it is just bullshit. All these folks are, or are fast becoming cows, IMHO.

TLDR: If you don't drink enough of the Kool-Aid you will earn the ire of the big Twitter dogs. I am so over it. I can barely stand following any of them anymore.
Are there any developments on this (only any of interest of course). Do any of these people merit their own orbiter thread?

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Are there any developments on this (only any of interest of course). Do any of these people merit their own orbiter thread?
In my opinion no one else is interesting enough to warrant their own thread yet. Meghan Murphy is merely a gen 3 feminist doing what they all do. Chris Elston who is about to arrive in Ottawa is close (Ler's see what happens on his trip). DFS and Kari Simpson are both true and honest cows. Nicola Spurling already has here own thread.

JY has cow disease. If you get too close, even virtually, you start to transform into a cow yourself. It seems to be more contagious than Wuflu.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Hamm's defamation suit is still pending.

These things can drag on for years even in non Shamdemic times.....
@Meow Mix has a report on the last settlement conference (video) 3rd September 2020. Yaniv is adjusting his facts, in this version both he and Miriam are in the stall together as the diminutive Amy either reaches over or climbs on the toilet seat to photograph Yaniv. The logistics are improbable. The case now moves to discovery, a sharing of facts and usually an attempt at a settlement. No mention of the schedule. As @ProtonMailMan said, it can take years. Note, Hamm is suing the fat fool for defo, likely he’ll use a truth defence, realistically, hard to achieve. Then the fun begins, determining damages and costs, including aggravated costs for his refusal to take it down, and his repetition of the defo.

Attachments

• 84F4B20D-184F-41DE-B906-9BC37C69E168.jpeg
    84F4B20D-184F-41DE-B906-9BC37C69E168.jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 26

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
@Meow Mix has a report on the last settlement conference (video) 3rd September 2020. Yaniv is adjusting his facts, in this version both he and Miriam are in the stall together as the diminutive Amy either reaches over or climbs on the toilet seat to photograph Yaniv. The logistics are improbable. The case now moves to discovery, a sharing of facts and usually an attempt at a settlement. No mention of the schedule. As @ProtonMailMan said, it can take years. Note, Hamm is suing the fat fool for defo, likely he’ll use a truth defence, realistically, hard to achieve. Then the fun begins, determining damages and costs, including aggravated costs for his refusal to take it down, and his repetition of the defo.
Even if the world were to 'buy' his version of events, he could still be found to have defamed Amy. His tweet read, "a vicious sexual assault." Nobody in the world that I know would consider voyeurism that. But the point is moot because we all know the events he describes are nothing more than unrequited fantasy.

In my opinion, this is the best case against him. A large judgement, say a mere $1 per Twitter follower he has is a $150K debt. It will follow him until he dies and he will never be able to own anything substantial. A large judgement following you around forever is way worse than jail, IMHO.

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net
Even if the world were to 'buy' his version of events, he could still be found to have defamed Amy. His tweet read, "a vicious sexual assault." Nobody in the world that I know would consider voyeurism that. But the point is moot because we all know the events he describes are nothing more than unrequited fantasy.

In my opinion, this is the best case against him. A large judgement, say a mere $1 per Twitter follower he has is a $150K debt. It will follow him until he dies and he will never be able to own anything substantial. A large judgement following you around forever is way worse than jail, IMHO.
His toilets and rape fantasies are epic. I've said it before but I still wonder if his mother's rape was in a loo/bathroom and miriam kick-started jonny's fantasies. yaniv must have thought Christmas had come early when Amy walked into the loo. miriam is just as perverse by condoning his vile shit.

Amy's is the case that I have hoped will finally put the nail in his coffin and takes him for every penny she can.

His claims would be laughable if his accusations weren't so insulting to genuine assault victims.