Jonathan vs. Stacey Wakelin - The troon cries in fear as he stalks his victims.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
For those of you out of the loop, his new war with this particular True and Honest Woman all started when he was refused an invitation to an event she co-hosted due to his shit-stained reputation. Because he's Jonathan, this caused him to hate the NPD and everyone in it, especially Stacey Wilkin and this turban fucker. When someone gets on the bad side of our little troon and they happen to be a woman, he goes out of his own way to harass and intimidate them (albeit with no avail).
Exhibit 1:
Screenshot_20191001-214402_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191001-214416_Chrome.jpg

Exhibit 2:
Screenshot_20191001-214855_Chrome.jpg

Because Jon is and activist who *definitely* represents all women, he feels the need to push his opinions on other women who may not agree with him, because anyone who doesn't share his beliefs is probably some bigot transphobe.
Screenshot_20191001-214503_Chrome.jpg
(Note: Had he not replied to her tweet, chances are that this gal would never given him her time of day).

It's unknown right now whether he'd actually show up to the WRA meeting this Thursday night, but if he does, it would probably be a shitshow we'd all love to watch. :christine:

More information on the meeting here.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I'm just happy that people are beginning to see him for what he is easier than before. He made himself into a social pariah by trying to include himself everywhere looking and acting the way he does. His lack of self awareness has gotten him ignored by some of the same groups he supposedly was fighting for. I love it.
Lest we forget the pub ban that was lifted in July. It was kinda hard to call him out by name prior...& I'm guessin he thought he could hide behind it forever..

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
Stacey has no idea of what she has unleashed:

jy-041019.png

(Link) (Archive)

jy-041019-02.png

(Link)

We should have a sweepstake on how long it takes Jessie to get ejected.

Edit:

jy-041019-03.png

(Link) (Archive)

I would have thought Stacey would at least have to hear The Voice to make her repent her hateful ways, but apparently just the sight of Our Lady Jessica will be enough. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
Stacey has no idea of what she has unleashed:

View attachment 958267
(Link) (Archive)

View attachment 958279
(Link)

We should have a sweepstake on how long it takes Jessie to get ejected.

Edit:

View attachment 958315
(Link) (Archive)

I would have thought Stacey would at least have to hear The Voice to make her repent her hateful ways, but apparently just the sight of Our Lady Jessica will be enough. What a time to be alive.
Every now and then he likes to act all cocky like he's some champion people will bend over for. I wonder if it's some kind of manic self-delusion or an act he puts on because he thinks it's cute.

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
Livestream of this event here on the host page, if anyone wants to spectate on boring Canadian politics to see if Yaniv makes a scene.

Too late for me to make it, but as I live there, I'll be watching this (though I don't know how to get this on here to stick if it becomes necessary).

Edit to add - the crowd was just warned they would not be allowed to ask questions, and anyone heckling, booing and being disruptive will be asked to leave. Sorry, Jon boy. No scene for you!

Last edited:

Unexpected Genitals

Bob Protection Squad member
kiwifarms.net
Edit to add - the crowd was just warned they would not be allowed to ask questions, and anyone heckling, booing and being disruptive will be asked to leave. Sorry, Jon boy. No scene for you!
Can't wait for him to claim that they did that to silence him specifically because he's so fucking special and important.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, he plans to run for office next year. Chances are, he might repeat the Caning of Sumner on another hapless politician who dindu nothing.

Can't wait for him to claim that they did that to silence him specifically because he's so fucking special and important.
Close enough.
Screenshot_20191003-224303_Chrome.jpg

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Oh Jon you poor deluded m.ilksop.

You write like you walk - asthmatically. 2 hours to write 20 questions (:_( aww does your poor brain work slow?

And I can guarantee, because I’ve heard you LARP as an attorney, that there would not be enough time in the world for you to ask your 1 question 40 different ways because you errrrrrr ummmmmm ok ummmm <lip smack> puff, ummm ok, so like ummmm my ummm question to the ummm ok <lip smack> right honourable ummm puff <lip smack> queen umm no umm I mean ummm <lip smack> my question....

Looks up from page of 40 (totally IDing as incisive) questions to find the world has ended and only cockroaches (yes Jon, I count you as one) survived.

*Fin*

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
Well, well. Look who's asking for volunteers for Langley Pride.

Let's hope Stacey has some input into the volunteer selection process.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Well, well. Look who's asking for volunteers for Langley Pride.

Let's hope Stacey has some input into the volunteer selection process.
Well if he is protesting against her then that means a lot! That should help her get elected. All he did was get her free publicity and kudos for standing up to his bullshit. People will support her just because he doesnt like her.

Tags
None