Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
what a rascal? serious question
A Rascal is a brand of motorized scooter that people with mobility issues such as the elderly use to get around. However, they are most known for their use by the morbidly obese who are no longer capable of walking.

fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg

Rattlepate

kiwifarms.net
This has become the most American thread. I’m so happy European people don’t do this. How common is this? It’s a rarity right?

You do see old ladies on the courtesy ones at places like walmart, but those are because of actual disability. I have never seen a fatty on one and I am in Texas.

They were alot more popular more than a decade ago. And it was because the infomercial for them would teach the fatties how to defraud medicaid to get one.

I am pretty sure that infomercial caused a change to medicaid regulations.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
You do see old ladies on the courtesy ones at places like walmart, but those are because of actual disability. I have never seen a fatty on one and I am in Texas.

They were alot more popular more than a decade ago. And it was because the infomercial for them would teach the fatties how to defraud medicaid to get one.

I am pretty sure that infomercial caused a change to medicaid regulations.
I see a LOT of deathfats on them here in the Upper Midwestern US. I think it is because the weather is cold and snowy a large part of the year, so people become sedentary during the winter months and then it snowballs into Violet Beauregarde territory.

Wonder Boy

All outta bubble gum
kiwifarms.net
He's posted a couple of long diatribes on tumblr about how there's no such thing as "healthy food" or "junk food", no such thing as empty calories, that weight loss is impossible (and racist), and other standard fat acceptance talking points-

View attachment 2175653
View attachment 2175654
View attachment 2175655
View attachment 2175656
View attachment 2175657

Honestly it's one of the things I've always found the funniest about the guy. "There's no fundamental difference between eating grilled chicken and broccoli vs. a twinkie! I live off of reese's peanut butter cups! Why am I sick all the time?!"
it's funny because this is as unscientific as it gets and proves the lame-ass cliche of radical leftism being a religious substitute. as if the gender shit didn't already, but at least that has SOME room for argument and opinion.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
it's funny because this is as unscientific as it gets and proves the lame-ass cliche of radical leftism being a religious substitute. as if the gender shit didn't already, but at least that has SOME room for argument and opinion.
A lot of the fringe elements of the political left in the US tend to get wrapped up in a lot of New Age/alt-med stuff and it breeds a lot of pseudoscience when it comes to their understanding of their biology and this is why there are a lot of anti-Big Pharma antivaxxers coming from this particular culture.

The political right in the US has its own bugbears when it comes to denying science and they tend to manifest as young-Earth creationists or Christian fundamentalists, and they have their own strain of government conspiracy antivaxxers.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
A Rascal is a brand of motorized scooter that people with mobility issues such as the elderly use to get around. However, they are most known for their use by the morbidly obese who are no longer capable of walking.

fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg
speaking of wich bawg did post a picture of him to prove he's not fat. He did'nt look plump but he do appear to have tit. Now well developped but clearly visible boob

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
You know I'm surprised this thread isn't filled with lolcalves of Bogleech's site.
That is because most of the people that used to follow the Bogleech site for its focus on monsters or the forum left in disgust when Jonathan started going SJW after meeting Reverche. There were other people that tried starting monster forums, but they were not lolcows as they were actually pretty reasonable and there was not much drama you could mine from them.

The Tumblr crowd that Jonathan hangs out with now does not really do monster art, as it mostly focuses on badly-drawn race/gender/trans-swapped versions of popular characters from other sources.

However, from what I have seen, Jonathan and Reverche are now part of a whole network of SJW Tumblrinas that all follow and agree with each other. I do not have a Tumblr account, but GravelandSyrup or Just Wandering might be able to shed some more light on this as they look at Jonathan's Tumblrisms frequently to post his latest hysterics here.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
That is because most of the people that used to follow the Bogleech site for its focus on monsters or the forum left in disgust when Jonathan started going SJW after meeting Reverche. There were other people that tried starting monster forums, but they were not lolcows as they were actually pretty reasonable and there was not much drama you could mine from them.

The Tumblr crowd that Jonathan hangs out with now does not really do monster art, as it mostly focuses on badly-drawn race/gender/trans-swapped versions of popular characters from other sources.

However, from what I have seen, Jonathan and Reverche are now part of a whole network of SJW Tumblrinas that all follow and agree with each other. I do not have a Tumblr account, but GravelandSyrup or Just Wandering might be able to shed some more light on this as they look at Jonathan's Tumblrisms frequently to post his latest hysterics here.
Lolcalves don't have to be artists. Take for example Rachel in Spoony's thread.

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
Things like high cholesterol, plaque, high blood sugar, diabetes, heart disease, etc are problems made up by the white patriarchy, clearly.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Things like high cholesterol, plaque, high blood sugar, diabetes, heart disease, etc are problems made up by the white patriarchy, clearly.
...and here I thought it was those anti-semites and neonazis. They really need to step up their game if the other types of Illuminati are that far ahead of them in terms of advancing their cryptofascist agenda.