Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
He's technically right but this is disingenuous as hell.

Humans are "suppose" to be active foragers and hunters. But we also evolved to hunt and kill prey animals, forage for plants, fruit, etc.
Not sit on our asses arguing with teenagers on tumblr and eating reese's peanut butter cups.

the OP of the post in question is 100% correct. Three meals a day is excessive if you don't live an active lifestyle, especially with how much fat, sugar, and calories exists in food these days, you don't need all that much to meet your caloric requirement.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
Eat. And eat. And eat. Don't worry about the consequences.
9beb5757d9130d2334569ab9420547c5.gif

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
speaking of wich bawg did post a picture of him to prove he's not fat. He did'nt look plump but he do appear to have tit. Now well developped but clearly visible boob
Is that photo still around anywhere? I know he draws himself as a hideous and fat little gremlin/insect so I'm curious how much of that is accurate and how much is self-deprecating.

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
Is that photo still around anywhere? I know he draws himself as a hideous and fat little gremlin/insect so I'm curious how much of that is accurate and how much is self-deprecating.
Well, looking at a picture of him earlier in the thread, he appears to be quite the chubbo. Normally, this is not something that would be worth mentioning, but he appears to be the very incarnation of the fat neckbeards that he constantly rails against on the internet and elsewhere.

1424048702620-jpg.56671

There are even before/after pictures of what he used to look like when he was desperate enough to resort to online-dating websites to assuage his chronic loneliness before he met Reverche...

Before...

melbourne_personals_55023778-2-jpg.61412

Jonathan now...

tumblr_inline_n8c3k2moch1qbgh4j-jpg.61413

So yes...he did let himself go.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Well, looking at a picture of him earlier in the thread, he appears to be quite the chubbo. Normally, this is not something that would be worth mentioning, but he appears to be the very incarnation of the fat neckbeards that he constantly rails against on the internet and elsewhere.

1424048702620-jpg.56671

There are even before/after pictures of what he used to look like when he was desperate enough to resort to online-dating websites to assuage his chronic loneliness before he met Reverche...

Before...

Jonathan now...

everything about this man makes so much more sense now.

I used to come here to laugh about boogie but this takes the cake

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net

1424048702620-jpg.56671

Before...

Jonathan now...

What's with the middle picture?