Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
He looks like skrillex in 20 years
The first picture with him as a fat, balding guy sitting in the merry-go-round in a park makes him look like he would be driving this around...

749460645_preview_4000_screenshots_20160822065509_1.jpg

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
There are even before/after pictures of what he used to look like when he was desperate enough to resort to online-dating websites to assuage his chronic loneliness before he met Reverche...

Before...

melbourne_personals_55023778-2-jpg.61412

Skimming this post I misread it as saying that WAS a photo of Revereche. Long hair + balding combo, overweight, timid constipated-looking smile, self-hating dude, he ticks a whole lot of failed troon boxes, doesn't he?

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Skimming this post I misread it as saying that WAS a photo of Revereche. Long hair + balding combo, overweight, timid constipated-looking smile, self-hating dude, he ticks a whole lot of failed troon boxes, doesn't he?
I would not put it past him to jump on the troon bandwagon soon as another Tumblr transtrender trying to get attention on social media.

But yes, he is a bit of a hypocrite for how much he goes off about neckbeards when he himself is one.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
I would not put it past him to jump on the troon bandwagon soon as another Tumblr transtrender trying to get attention on social media.

But yes, he is a bit of a hypocrite for how much he goes off about neckbeards when he himself is one.

if he got even just a litttttle more fit, cut his rocky horror picture show hair and wore a nice outfit (even with something zany like a bow tie, or whatever), his confidence in himself would probably be much higher. He chose good glasses. I don’t actually wanna poke too much fun at how he carries himself physically though. He might revel in being kind of weird looking. In ways there’s nothing wrong with that I guess. You can still be weird and carry yourself in higher regard, however.

it seems like he really likes that fishing vest. Maybe it’s a childhood item or something that means a lot to him?

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt jonathan would transition, honestly. Even if he doesn't 'firmly identify with his gender', I don't think the man cares about his body image. At all.

Maybe he did at one time, but that's long passed.
At most I could maybe see him adopting they/them pronouns, but I don't think he cares enough.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
if he got even just a litttttle more fit, cut his rocky horror picture show hair and wore a nice outfit (even with something zany like a bow tie, or whatever), his confidence in himself would probably be much higher. He chose good glasses. I don’t actually wanna poke too much fun at how he carries himself physically though. He might revel in being kind of weird looking. In ways there’s nothing wrong with that I guess. You can still be weird and carry yourself in higher regard, however.

it seems like he really likes that fishing vest. Maybe it’s a childhood item or something that means a lot to him?
I think the best way to boost his self-esteem and confidence would be for him to get the hell away from Rev. She is in no small part a factor in to why he is the way he is, now.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
I think the best way to boost his self-esteem and confidence would be for him to get the hell away from Rev. She is in no small part a factor in to why he is the way he is, now.
I honestly don’t really know anything about her(?) and can’t recall a lot from this thread. I was never apart of the bogleech forums. (I discovered his antics from people laughing at him on 4chan’s Pokémon board) I think a lot of lonely/self conscious guys end up trapped in relationships that they might feel happy in only because someone is giving them attention, even if the attention is coming from someone cruel. These things are often turbulent behind closed doors with a lot of bullying/fighting. It’s also very easy to manipulate a person who’s willing to do anything for love/acceptance into submission. It’s easy to laugh at since it’s considered emasculated but in reality it’s a pretty horrible thing to be trapped in.

I don’t know them or their relationship, though. Even if this person was gone from his life his main audience is clearly Tumblr now and it might always be that way. If he’s looking to be accepted into a group he’s found that there. He will probably not branch out because of the clearly unhealthy positive reinforcement he gets.

can someone fill me in on why this Rev person is awful outside of banning everyone from his forums? Even if it’s just in point form. I’m really out of the loop but this whole thing is like a car accident one can’t stop looking at.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don’t really know anything about her(?) and can’t recall a lot from this thread. I was never apart of the bogleech forums. (I discovered his antics from people laughing at him on 4chan’s Pokémon board) I think a lot of lonely/self conscious guys end up trapped in relationships that they might feel happy in only because someone is giving them attention, even if the attention is coming from someone cruel. These things are often turbulent behind closed doors with a lot of bullying/fighting. It’s also very easy to manipulate a person who’s willing to do anything for love/acceptance into submission. It’s easy to laugh at since it’s considered emasculated but in reality it’s a pretty horrible thing to be trapped in.

I don’t know them or their relationship, though. Even if this person was gone from his life his main audience is clearly Tumblr now and it might always be that way. If he’s looking to be accepted into a group he’s found that there. He will probably not branch out because of the clearly unhealthy positive reinforcement he gets.

can someone fill me in on why this Rev person is awful outside of banning everyone from his forums? Even if it’s just in point form. I’m really out of the loop but this whole thing is like a car accident one can’t stop looking at.
To answer your question, Reverche is a petty and vindictive SJW that would randomly start flamewars on social media over nothing and continually hound people. Her behavior on the old forum was just one example as she does this on all platforms she was present on. She is the very incarnation of somebody who used her SJW zealotry to harass random people, i.e. the ultimate crybully. Basically, imagine somebody like Big Red (Chanty Binx)

Chanty_Binx_Big_Red.JPG

or Triggerlypuff (Cora Segal)

Trigglypuff-777x437.jpg

in internet form. Her SJW worldview is not only extreme, but she is also a very toxic and judgemental person, and the smallest thing can set her off and start a frothing rant on her part. Jonathan seems to have co-opted a lot of her tendencies whether he wants to admit it or not.

We have found some scattered material on her that we have posted earlier in this thread as well as the Bogleech PM chain, so you can look at what we do have there. The trouble is that Reverche and Bogleech constantly try and bury her internet antics in an effort to hide what she is really like so it is not always easy to find. Hazard and GravelandSyrup might also have more examples.

I really doubt jonathan would transition, honestly. Even if he doesn't 'firmly identify with his gender', I don't think the man cares about his body image. At all.

Maybe he did at one time, but that's long passed.
At most I could maybe see him adopting they/them pronouns, but I don't think he cares enough.
If you look at how little effort many of the troon/non-binary types (particularly the MTFs) put into "passing", it would not really be that much of a stretch. He could just throw on a dress, put on lipstick and call it a day like Jim Sterling. The thing about many of these transtrender types is that they really do not have "gender dysphoria", they just call themselves trans or non-binary to get attention and elevate themselves with the Tumblr/Twitter crowd. Using the made up and pretentious-sounding pronouns is just the icing on the cake. Plus, as more and more people find out about what he is really like as a person and get turned off, he might resort to the above as another tactic to shield himself from criticism or scrutiny. Also, looking at how much he seems to subconsciously hate himself for being straight, white, and male, he might adopt a female persona to try and escape from his own self-loathing.

Last edited:

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net

As others said, she's rude and often insufferably "woke", thus had a tendency to get under peoples skin when she was active, esp since Bog would reblog some of her annoying arguments. Even if you agree with aspects of her hard left politics, she had a habit of being a confrontational asshole about it. To be quite honest, if she weren't tied to someone as popular as Bog, she'd be just another boring, jerkass "enby" girl who can produce some ok-ish art.

I can only find a scant few examples, as she's very good at purging her old content, but hopefully these will give you a picture of how she conducted herself while she was active online:
  • The "there are literally no feminists who actually 'go too far' or get 'too extreme." quote from the OP literally references a post in which he says the aforementioned quote while defending Rev, who is defending a feminist who shot a man and implies that the victim was at fault for said woman trying to kill him as he "pushed her too far as a friend", whatever that means.
  • A tumblr user accurately describes her as a "caustic, hostile asshole" (archive) on a post where she argues about King Deedee. (archive)
  • Though this comic is edgy, Rev's unsolicited response to it is rude and unnecessary, and it's funny how Bog jumps to defend the hive queen after the artist gives Rev some much-deserved snark.
  • You are automatically bad if you are cis. (Also lol @ troonish foreshadowing.)
  • Getting her panties in a bunch because a certain beloved piece of classic fantasy literature had elements of racism in it that were considered socially acceptable in the era during which it was written.

On a side note this post did not age well lmao.

This post from a while back has some good examples. I remember just about every interaction I saw her having online she'd constantly be disproportionately aggressive and abrasive about really minor things.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
Gonna look if bog original necromon on da are archived. Nevermind the real possibility that bawg can be permaban on da or he just deactivate his acccount everything will be lost. So there the archive database
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much. Surprised he hasn't been doing this again? Has he complained on his tumblr blog yet?

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Gonna look if bog original necromon on da are archived. Nevermind the real possibility that bawg can be permaban on da or he just deactivate his acccount everything will be lost. So there the archive database
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
? 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34
whew all done it just miss necromon no 11 wich is probably loss
BLASTERRIFLE was right. Jonathan's artistic ability has gone down in quality compared to his older work. I am not sure if it is due to lack of interest or practice, but he has definitely lost his edge over the years.

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
He's posted a couple of long diatribes on tumblr about how there's no such thing as "healthy food" or "junk food", no such thing as empty calories, that weight loss is impossible (and racist), and other standard fat acceptance talking points-

View attachment 2175653
View attachment 2175654
View attachment 2175655
View attachment 2175656
View attachment 2175657

Honestly it's one of the things I've always found the funniest about the guy. "There's no fundamental difference between eating grilled chicken and broccoli vs. a twinkie! I live off of reese's peanut butter cups! Why am I sick all the time?!"

This is kinda weird, cause I just remembered how it wasn't too long ago that jonathan use to rant about the evils of corn and how bad it was for you and your body, talking about it like it was satan made into a plant. Like not just that he, personally, found it gross (he does), but everyone else needs to, too, cause its objectively bad for you, the environment, the economy, etc.

Has he pulled a 180 on that stance, or is it just more cognitive dissonance?
E1JtXucXEAQp8Sn.png
842601792516521994.png
bc31.png
bc3.png

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
This is kinda weird, cause I just remembered how it wasn't too long ago that jonathan use to rant about the evils of corn and how bad it was for you and your body, talking about it like it was satan made into a plant. Like not just that he, personally, found it gross (he does), but everyone else needs to, too, cause its objectively bad for you, the environment, the economy, etc.

Has he pulled a 180 on that stance, or is it just more cognitive dissonance?
View attachment 2198892View attachment 2198893View attachment 2198894View attachment 2198895
corn2.jpg