Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
This is kinda weird, cause I just remembered how it wasn't too long ago that jonathan use to rant about the evils of corn and how bad it was for you and your body, talking about it like it was satan made into a plant. Like not just that he, personally, found it gross (he does), but everyone else needs to, too, cause its objectively bad for you, the environment, the economy, etc.

Has he pulled a 180 on that stance, or is it just more cognitive dissonance?
View attachment 2198892View attachment 2198893View attachment 2198894View attachment 2198895
I'm not surprised with his 180 turn. He did the same thing with feminism and in a very short time span I must add. Yeah it normal that people can change idea on subject but flipfloping 180... I think bawg when he's into something he too emotionally invested, he dosen't nuance it either all white or all black

Last edited:

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Here’s another I’ll post without any further comment
F4C1C1C9-A062-4A34-82C4-31679BE48DEF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
Bogleech hates corn because it's a staple and therefore popular, like with the dolphin thing that's logically identical to misanthropy and can be countered with the same points. He's as much of a contrarian as his aesthetics would suggest.
I see this a lot. The sad thing is that for a guy who’s supposed to like biology and spread awareness of misunderstood animals, he should understand that dolphins don’t rape, which is something based off of human laws and morality. Like orangutans and iguanas, they perform sexual coercion. They are not “evil” and we will never truly understand the full extent of their thoughts, behaviours and impulses.

In this way he’s just as guilty of anthropomorphism as the bronies he used to waste his own time ragging on for god knows what reason. Not that there’s much difference between him and the other rainbow sticker neckbeards now anyways.

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
I see this a lot. The sad thing is that for a guy who’s supposed to like biology and spread awareness of misunderstood animals, he should understand that dolphins don’t rape, which is something based off of human laws and morality. Like orangutans and iguanas, they perform sexual coercion. They are not “evil” and we will never truly understand the full extent of their thoughts, behaviours and impulses.

In this way he’s just as guilty of anthropomorphism as the bronies he used to waste his own time ragging on for god knows what reason. Not that there’s much difference between him and the other rainbow sticker neckbeards now anyways.
I love his hate for bronies, yet his liking of other kids shows. Does anyone have his tard rage posts about Loud House on them?

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
I love his hate for bronies, yet his liking of other kids shows. Does anyone have his tard rage posts about Loud House on them?

this?

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net

the most confounding thing about his hate of dolphins is his insistence they aren't actually smart, and it's just a myth, and they are no smarter than things like pigs or dogs.
he doesn't seem to base this belief on anything but the statements of two south african scientists he keeps citing, who claim, and I quote "the large brain of the dolphins helps them retain heat and has nothing to do with intelligence."
which is the most pseudoscientific bullshit I've heard in years.

which also directly contradicts the idea that they can be rapists. If they're no more cognisent than any other animal, then like you said, rape isn't a thing to them.

Last edited:

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
he doesn't seem to base this belief on anything but the statements of two south african scientists he keeps citing, who claim, and I quote "the large brain of the dolphins helps them retain heat and has nothing to do with intelligence."
which is the most pseudoscientific bullshit I've heard in years.

which also directly contradicts the idea that they can be rapists. If they're no more cognisent than any other animal, then like you said, rape isn't a thing to them.
Does he really say that? I can’t understand how one guy can try so so hard to be as socially acceptable and contrarian as possible; but somehow fail spectacularly at both.

what happened to just finding animals interesting instead of just the ones with extra legs and shells to get you quirky Tumblr points?

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
Does he really say that? I can’t understand how one guy can try so so hard to be as socially acceptable and contrarian as possible; but somehow fail spectacularly at both.

what happened to just finding animals interesting instead of just the ones with extra legs and shells to get you quirky Tumblr points?
For that matter, why does he not call bedbugs "rapists" since the females lack vaginas, and male bedbugs basically drill holes into their exoskeletons with their penises do fertilize them? Also, look at how many male beetles in the scarab family have genitals that look like medieval torture devices as they are coated in spines or sharp projections to tear at the vaginal tissues of the female to increase the chances of fertilization yet he does not get on his soapbox about that, either.

I bet if dolphins were arthropods and still acted the same way, he would say they were uber-cool.

I remember years ago how he was screaming on Tumblr about why we should let pandas go extinct because he thinks that they are not worth the time and money trying to bring them back from the brink of dying out due to how many other animals that are also endangered that he thinks are more worthy of the financial backing. However, he of all people should appreciate the fact that their digestive system is unlike any other animal on Earth.

Mind you, this is the same guy who watches magical girl anime specifically to point out the supposed hidden agenda of pedophilia and rape apologia on the part of the anime production companies.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
Is that photo still around anywhere? I know he draws himself as a hideous and fat little gremlin/insect so I'm curious how much of that is accurate and how much is self-deprecating.
1622327100046.png

he got this thing..

BTW On the mortasheen discord they are a new user, they really believe the rpg will be out in october.. those poor soul..
I will be delighted surprised if the instruction booklet get out in october but I'm not betting on this

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2214270
he got this thing..

BTW On the mortasheen discord they are a new user, they really believe the rpg will be out in october.. those poor soul..
I will be delighted surprised if the instruction booklet get out in october but I'm not betting on this
So have Lazer Kitty made anything before this, assuming I got the name right.
Even acredited RPG makers take a long time to get everything done.

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2214270
he got this thing..

He gave himself too much hair. No amount of denial can sway the attention away from his massive bald spot.

There is a better chance of Gary Glitter getting released from prison on a full pardon than an October Mortasheen release.