Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
He gave himself too much hair. No amount of denial can sway the attention away from his massive bald spot.

There is a better chance of Gary Glitter getting released from prison on a full pardon than an October Mortasheen release.
Again, whose his publisher and what's their track record?

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
Tvtrope page was deleted
found the publisher twitter https://twitter.com/catpoweredtweet
Was the last Twitter update really back in 2018?
Are they the same people? As in the current productions?

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
Tvtrope page was deleted
found the publisher twitter https://twitter.com/catpoweredtweet
The page wasn't deleted, it was just moved to the 'Darth' Wiki, most likely because of self-insertion due to the writer of the trope's page.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
The page wasn't deleted, it was just moved to the 'Darth' Wiki, most likely because of self-insertion due to the writer of the trope's page.
Was Bawg the author? If so, it would not surprise me. Lately he has been very defensive about the Mortasheen "game" now that people are starting to realize that there is a good chance that it will always be vaporware and so he has been trying to promote himself in any way that he can no matter how shameless.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
Was Bawg the author? If so, it would not surprise me. Lately he has been very defensive about the Mortasheen "game" now that people are starting to realize that there is a good chance that it will always be vaporware and so he has been trying to promote himself in any way that he can no matter how shameless.
No. It was a catpowered writer. They linked their website/blog up and everything, last I remembered.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
he's getting defensive?

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
Also Bogleech doesn't like TVTropes.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Huh, thought he always hated them.
He might now, for all I know.

He might think that it has turned into a hotbed of neo-nazis and alt-righters like deviantArt and Facebook has, (according to him) so he might have come to the same conclusion with TV Tropes. Who knows? He is not the most emotionally stable person in the world. I do not have a Spedbook account so I cannot login on TV Tropes to find the entirety of his posts there.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
He might now, for all I know.

He might think that it has turned into a hotbed of neo-nazis and alt-righters like deviantArt and Facebook has, (according to him) so he might have come to the same conclusion with TV Tropes. Who knows? He is not the most emotionally stable person in the world. I do not have a Spedbook account so I cannot login on TV Tropes to find the entirety of his posts there.
Come to the TVTropes page or ask @NerdShamer.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Come to the TVTropes page or ask @NerdShamer.
Lol, he his website has a page on there.

But.

I don't know who this guy is.

Why should I care, aside from the gross shit.

And TVT did something gay with the edit history so that visitors can only see the last 10 changes. I'm not sure if it's because of people like us or it's an glitch.

And no, I'm not making an account on there to look this guy up.

Hepativore

kiwifarms.net
Lol, he his website has a page on there.

But.

I don't know who this guy is.

Why should I care, aside from the gross shit.

And TVT did something gay with the edit history so that visitors can only see the last 10 changes. I'm not sure if it's because of people like us or it's an glitch.

And no, I'm not making an account on there to look this guy up.
I applaud you for the effort, at least.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
he's getting defensive?
What's he getting defnesive about?

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
cock.jpg