Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
Are they the same people? As in the current productions?

All of the whispers arising that Mortasheen will forever be vaporware from the select few people that still care about it.
Jonathan should have stuck with his original plan to make mortasheen a neopets-like virtual pets website. That would likely have been more achievable.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
you sicko...
Yeah.
Bog Wandering.jpg

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Call me a schizo, but I swear I've spotted Bog posting on /vp/ lately (about the usual, bugs, Garbodor, etc.), and each time I've suspected it, I've replied and called the poster Jonathan. It's only been a few times in, say, the past week or so, but I never did get a reply to any of those posts.
It's probably a nothingburger but I thought it might be interesting nonetheless.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
Call me a schizo, but I swear I've spotted Bog posting on /vp/ lately (about the usual, bugs, Garbodor, etc.), and each time I've suspected it, I've replied and called the poster Jonathan. It's only been a few times in, say, the past week or so, but I never did get a reply to any of those posts.
It's probably a nothingburger but I thought it might be interesting nonetheless.
it'd only be him if all the anon's posts were also tl;dr. bog seems too scared to touch 4chan because "muh evil nazis!"

GravelAndSyrup

kiwifarms.net
it'd only be him if all the anon's posts were also tl;dr. bog seems too scared to touch 4chan because "muh evil nazis!"
nah, he's shown up there a few times. He couldn't resist showing up to try to defend himself not long ago when a /co/ thread started shitting on him.
I spotted him on /trash/ once, too, but I don't remember the context. It could probably be assumed someone on either of those threads alerted him to them.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
nah, he's shown up there a few times. He couldn't resist showing up to try to defend himself not long ago when a /co/ thread started shitting on him.
I spotted him on /trash/ once, too, but I don't remember the context. It could probably be assumed someone on either of those threads alerted him to them.
Yeah. He wrote that it wasn't that bad. 'It' being 4chan.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
I just realized something, if he turned on TvTropes and not 4chan for their behavoir, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
M
I just realized something, if he turned on TvTropes and not 4chan for their behavoir, I'm going to laugh my ass off.
last time he was here he made a pretty big reach saying that 4chan is “nicer” than ever, despite /pol/ being one of the most frequently visited forums on the internet right now I’m guessing. Most people with a brain publicly hide the fact they post on 4chan because of its subject matter and userbase.

He’s got confirmation bias to the point of being delusional. I will say the sprites he’s posted lately are kind of a return to form though. They’re quite nice.

Fromtheblackdepths

kiwifarms.net
M

last time he was here he made a pretty big reach saying that 4chan is “nicer” than ever, despite /pol/ being one of the most frequently visited forums on the internet right now I’m guessing. Most people with a brain publicly hide the fact they post on 4chan because of its subject matter and userbase.

He’s got confirmation bias to the point of being delusional. I will say the sprites he’s posted lately are kind of a return to form though. They’re quite nice.
Where are these?