Artcow Jonathan Wojcik / Bogleech / Scythemantis

Hepativore

Scratch an SJW and you will probably find a MAPer.
kiwifarms.net
Doubt he would came back. he only complain when he know he will get asspat. After multiple coming back people here started to see his game and called him on that so I doubt he will came back. Because he know he's not welcome and wouldn't attract further sympathy

And geez, hep calm your tits. Yes bawg is a lazy manipulative douche but it not a reason to wish him the worst torment. He didn't deserve to be stolen like that
He has knack for bringing out the worst in people.

All of his comic "shorts" have dried up as well, i.e. the one-off cartoons that he used to do. Plus, why does he hide his old cartoons so much, now? We have to do a lot of combing of the internet and looking through dead links to find any of the stuff from 2005-2009. Is he embarassed of them or something? It was some of the best material that he ever made.

I wonder if it reminds him too much of the sad fuck that he has become since then.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
Okay, did the dog guy who posted here delete his comments?
no the message is still here
I made an account to have a little bit of input but I won’t be sticking around. Kiwi farms is not my jam.

bogleech is an old friend of mine and I won’t disclose how, but I would’ve considered myself very close to him in the past.

It needs to be said to all of you that he is profoundly insecure about himself. Most of the things he brings up in his Tumblr blog are not coming from a place of self confidence, including his artwork. Everything he does is either under a blanket of irony or fishing to argue with any person he can find to engage with him. It’s not even about having good ideas, he just constantly looks to find people he can hate and harass. If you seen how he carries himself in real life you would quickly understand that this is a grown man that did not grow up in a healthy way.

He has entire sock puppet accounts dedicated to fighting with strangers on social media. He is an extremely sad and ashamed man with no control over his life. I can guarantee he reads these posts here every day. He becomes fixated on little things people say to the point where he stalks and harasses them. Old friends, family, new friends, strangers, it doesn’t matter.

Although his downward spiral is funny from an outside perspective I know he is a particularly malicious person. I bet at least half of the people who have posted here have been harassed by him privately, stalked or watched by him. There is a reason for that. He is a sick person that outright refuses to get help.
One bawg side not so much except some sperging on ''anti vax'' witch and people who claim the vax mandate is fascist. Looked at his sock account to see if they're more activity in it
Only 2 new post.. found his ''pro-choice'' rambling
1635713739071.png

Damn bawg, even I being a pro-choice feel like this retarded chimp out make the most salient pro-life strawman a run for they money

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no the message is still here

One bawg side not so much except some sperging on ''anti vax'' witch and people who claim the vax mandate is fascist. Looked at his sock account to see if they're more activity in it
Only 2 new post.. found his ''pro-choice'' rambling
View attachment 2676182
Damn bawg, even I being a pro-choice feel like this exceptional chimp out make the most salient pro-life strawman a run for they money
"A subhuman monster"
An actual mongoloid.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
Kyle really gets under the skin of overweight middle aged men like him for some reason, seems that bog deleted it because nobody was taking his side.

As a wise man once said: “Killed a a molester, wife beater, and injured a burglar he did. Wish he sent more to the force Yoda does.”
And a child molester at that. Got something to say to us, Jonathan? You've already nailed the look.

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I should have posted this one here or in the Kyle Rittenhouse thread but here what he thinks of Karl Rittenhouse. I linked it from a archived copy on the Wayback Machine.

Bogleech acts like the words "inhuman killer wrapped in a human skin" or "mindless blob of tissue" from him can suddenly cease to be compliments.
Kyle really gets under the skin of overweight middle aged men like him for some reason, seems that bog deleted it because nobody was taking his side.

As a wise man once said: “Killed a a molester, wife beater, and injured a burglar he did. Wish he sent more to the force Yoda does.”
And a child molester at that. Got something to say to us, Jonathan? You've already nailed the look.

1634923150916.png

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I should have posted this one here or in the Kyle Rittenhouse thread but here what he thinks of Karl Rittenhouse. I linked it from a archived copy on the Wayback Machine.

very funny thing is bawg did say he's firmly anti prison and anti cop saying they're cruel punishment/evil bully. Ironic how now he's very pro strict law enforcement when it something he dosen't like. And isn't the first time he transgress his value when it the opposite side that receive it.
His main argument why he support blindly BLM no matter what they do but he reee at the capitol raid; it's the raid was done republican and people he hate but BLM are more progressive/democrat leaning. So that it actual argument: it doesn't matter if horrifying crime are committed as long they are ON MY SIDE. But if it the opposite side that do the exact same thing they're horrifying monster that deserve the worst painful punishment....

dumbass

Last edited: